• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you thought about going back...

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this will keep you away:

"why oh why does this happen. why does a low rent hell hole like Pittburgh continue to have a great hockey team while actual cities and fanbases suffer.

"clearly now we know there is no god and the world is an evil place where scum is allowed to have success. may the city of pittsburgh be sucked into hell before the cup is befouled again!"

yikes

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait until we're done recruiting and I can delete my username there

DerringerEagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
this will keep you away:

"why oh why does this happen. why does a low rent hell hole like Pittburgh continue to have a great hockey team while actual cities and fanbases suffer.

"clearly now we know there is no god and the world is an evil place where scum is allowed to have success. may the city of pittsburgh be sucked into hell before the cup is befouled again!"

yikes

Go easy on him Dare. Menstrual cramping is no joke.

MM213

Медведей не кормить
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

That's really fucked up :mad:

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this will keep you away:

"why oh why does this happen. why does a low rent hell hole like Philadelphia continue to have a hockey team full of goons and gingers while actual cities and fanbases have clean teams.

"clearly now we know there is no god and the world is an evil place where scum is allowed to have success. may the city of Philadelphia be sucked into hell before the cup is befouled again!"

yikes

FIXED ;)

HamiltonsDropped

GET.. OFF... MY... LAWN..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
this will keep you away:

yikes

I see nothing wrong with that. He may spit hot fire.. but he spits the truth. :-)

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see nothing wrong with that. He may spit hot fire.. but he spits the truth. :-)
You have a point. But I didn't realize "Pittsburgh continuing to have a great hockey team" was spitting hot fire. ;)

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no fan of Pittsburgh, but to put down the city and fan base like that is wrong.

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no fan of Pittsburgh, but to put down the city and fan base like that is wrong.

Unless we're talking about Boston. How's that clam chowder, MIT education, and winning Super Bowls, NBA Championships, and World Series goin' for ya?

Wait... I think I'm doing it wrong...

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record and for what it's worth, I am a Capitals fan living in Pittsburgh and think it is one of the best, most fun and coolest places on the planet. I would live here in a second. The people are great and hard working and the city has a TON to offer. I have fallen in love with this place!

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record and for what it's worth, I am a Capitals fan living in Pittsburgh and think it is one of the best, most fun and coolest places on the planet. I would live here in a second. The people are great and hard working and the city has a TON to offer. I have fallen in love with this place!
Shhh, you'll let the riff-raff in...let them keep thinking of it as a dirty shithole. ;)

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it here much better. Frankly I do not care what they say. The NHL board on the other side is headed to the NFL and NBA status. So it doesn't bother me.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kewl!...I'm officially a mega-troll now! WOWWEEEE!

Go read the Welcome to Turtle Island thread. HAHA