• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you don't want Bradford, then who do you want?

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you exactly why Fitzpatrick is looking good right now and you are too stupid to acknowledge it. If you know a QB is better than Bradford and maybe available then fucking name him already...

Your turning purple for crying out loud.

I've already named 17 players who are paid less then him who are better or in the same category as him. It's already been brought up there are less then a handful of teams who would take him over their current QB.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I just think your complaining bitch act is old. And you didn't mention any QBs...

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I just think your complaining bitch act is old. And you didn't mention any QBs...

No your just tired of someone knowing that the dudes who's dick you keep swallowing is a medicore QB, and it hurts.

Cousins/Ossweiler/Fitzpatrick are all better then him without a doubt. BUT I don't want any of them for long term or for close to 20 million a year. IF we were on the verge of a SB team I'd take Cousins and then Fitz. I'd take Ossweiler for long term though.

I wouldn't take Bradford for anything but a 1 to 2 year guy at Sanchez type $ cause he's shown he can win just as many games as him.

We need to go thru the draft to find our Franchise guy cause Oss isn't going to be let go.

Quit being a little puss and learn to have your boy toy take some heat for his averageness.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding me? He looked far far better then Glennon ever did....not to mention, when he was drafted he was coming off serious injury.....Mettenburger has a much higher upside. Glennon is a poor mans Nick Foles.
Mettenburger was throwing to World Class WRs at LSU and still didn't win anything. Never even given an opportunity to start in the NFL. Color me unimpressed. I guess we'll see how it plays out!

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt that Tenn. would trade Mettenberger, but I would trade for him.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can have Matt Cassell.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people are just crazy. Bradford is your best option at this point. You either have him, draft a guy or try a new reclamation with some previously washed up Kaep or RGIIIandout.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fine with Bradford because there isn't a better option out there right now. He has looked a lot better lately and in a real offense he will probably look much better. That being said, I am not sure I would give him a large contract given his history. If he wants top money he can move on.

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping Bradford or not, poor guy is gonna have to learn yet another offense.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No your just tired of someone knowing that the dudes who's dick you keep swallowing is a medicore QB, and it hurts.

Cousins/Ossweiler/Fitzpatrick are all better then him without a doubt. BUT I don't want any of them for long term or for close to 20 million a year. IF we were on the verge of a SB team I'd take Cousins and then Fitz. I'd take Ossweiler for long term though.

I wouldn't take Bradford for anything but a 1 to 2 year guy at Sanchez type $ cause he's shown he can win just as many games as him.

We need to go thru the draft to find our Franchise guy cause Oss isn't going to be let go.

Quit being a little puss and learn to have your boy toy take some heat for his averageness.

He's been taking heat all year and he performed better and better in an offense with no weapons or Oline. You've got nothing to add just the same shit you've been saying since last year. BTW, Sanchez won 0.0 games this year, in case you weren't paying attention.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan Rey, i think the dude sucks. Clearly Tampa thought the same. I'm no Wintson guy either.

I get that you don't like the guy ... but I completely disagree (stats like I pointed out don't show that he's garbage imo). It's not that Tampa doesn't like him, it's just that when you get a chance to draft what you think is a potential Franchise QB you do it. The Titans drafted Mariota instead of going with Mettengerger ... by your logic, does that make him garbage? :)

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that you don't like the guy ... but I completely disagree (stats like I pointed out don't show that he's garbage imo). It's not that Tampa doesn't like him, it's just that when you get a chance to draft what you think is a potential Franchise QB you do it. The Titans drafted Mariota instead of going with Mettengerger ... by your logic, does that make him garbage? :)
Rey he might be garbage.....:noidea:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Seahawks fan who watched his team lose twice to the Rams this year, I miss Bradford.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford just isnt the same guy he was coming out of college. Hes toast.

Stop wasting time. Find a QB in the draft or just let Sanchez play us to the #1 pick in 2017. Spinning wheels with mediocre QBs will never get u anywhere. Ask Chip Kelly or Bill Belichick or and other coach in the NFL.

Until we find a QB, Lurie can blame the coach but the result will be the same. No sb title.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford just isnt the same guy he was coming out of college. Hes toast.

Stop wasting time. Find a QB in the draft or just let Sanchez play us to the #1 pick in 2017. Spinning wheels with mediocre QBs will never get u anywhere. Ask Chip Kelly or Bill Belichick or and other coach in the NFL.

Until we find a QB, Lurie can blame the coach but the result will be the same. No sb title.

HOLY SHIT Swat...We didn't agree on much but damn...This is spot on.

Crazy how some want to give Drew Brees type $ to a scrub.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mettenburger sure looked like a player today :pound:.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well draft a QB now that we are going with a new head coach. I have no interest in another season of Bradford. Accept it was a monumental mistake giving up a 2nd round pick for him and move on with a clean slate. Bring in Gase or whoever and let him work with a young QB like my choice would be Connor Cook. Allow him to learn behind Sanchez for half the year then allow him to take over the starting position.
connor cook really struggles with accuracy

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm coming round on bradford. He's looked much better as the season goes forward. I think i'd like to see him and shurmur stay together. What i still don't see is a sense of presence when he's on the field. Looks more like a 2nd year guy rather than a guy in charge.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not a fan of Bradford's early in the season ... he looked timid and out of sync. That all started to change though as he started getting comfortable with the injury being healed and knowing the Offense. The 2nd half of the season I saw a different player in Bradford and if not for a ton of dropped passes by our receivers ... his final stat line would have been pretty darn good. His accuracy improved greatly in the 2nd half and he certainly in my mind is a QB I want to see us keep with the Franchise tag. I'm not sold just yet on signing him long term, but I don't see a better option out there this off season and you go nowhere in this league without a solid QB.