• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you don't want Bradford, then who do you want?

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't want Bradford or Sanchez. If we can retain Bradford for one more year under a fair contract then sure, but he's never going to be a Super Bowl caliber QB. I'm going to have to start doing more scouting on the QB position and see what's out there for us.

Good! Tell me what you think of Wentz. Looks like he might need some time but don't most 1st year quarterbacks? I haven't seen a ton but what I have seen I like.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a huge Bradford fan in the grand scheme of things, but in the 2nd half of the year he showed he's a viable NFL starter. I can't remember an Eagles team dropping as many passes as we did this year ... I think it's worth at least giving him a shot for another year under a different coach to assess him. Spending a 1st rounder on a QB doesn't mean you solve the QB problem ... more often than not it cripples teams or sets teams back more than helps them. I'd much rather give up a 3rd or 4th rounder for Mike Glennon (like I've said for months) than any other option. Glennon has done well when given PT and he's a plug and play guy with a big arm, high release and experience in this league. If not for Winston I think he would have developed into a very good starter in the league. I can't blame Tampa for taking Winston as he projected to be a Franchise QB ... but that doesn't mean that Glennon doesn't have a future as a starter somewhere. Plus he would come with a minimal price tag as he's still on his rookie deal for 2016.

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately its up to Howie what will happen to sam now. Unless the Eagles get a new head coach and then he tells Howie that he wants Sam or some one else for his QB.

Sam doesn't deserve a long term deal. He isn't really worth a franchise tag either.

Here is a list of UFA and their current salary for this year.

Sam Bradford QB 28 PHI TBD $12,985,000 UFA
Chase Daniel QB 29 KC TBD $4,800,000 UFA
Drew Stanton QB 31 ARI TBD $3,866,668 UFA
Chad Henne QB 30 JAC TBD $3,500,000 UFA
Ryan Fitzpatrick QB 33 NYJ TBD $3,250,000 UFA
Matt Hasselbeck QB 40 IND TBD $3,000,000 UFA
Matt Moore QB 31 MIA TBD $2,600,000 UFA
Matt Schaub QB 34 BAL TBD $2,000,000 UFA
Bruce Gradkowski QB 32 PIT TBD $1,833,334 UFA
Kellen Clemens QB 32 SD TBD $1,822,500 UFA
Matt Cassel QB 33 DAL TBD $1,764,705 UFA
Tarvaris Jackson QB 32 SEA TBD $1,500,000 UFA
Scott Tolzien QB 28 GB TBD $1,200,000 UFA
Brock Osweiler QB 25 DEN TBD $1,118,944 UFA
Charlie Whitehurst QB 33 IND TBD $941,176 UFA
Kirk Cousins QB 27 WAS TBD $778,172 UFA
Luke McCown QB 34 NO TBD $665,000 UFA
Joe Webb QB 29 CAR TBD $665,000 UFA
Dan Orlovsky QB 32 DET TBD $665,000 UFA

Perhaps our next interm QB can come from this list and be more of a game manager (minus sam) We got DeMarco, time to build the O-line through the daft and free agency this year and start running some power running offense more like old school Pittsburgh.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Cousins and Osweiler will not be going anywhere. Bradford may be the hottest name on that list if we didn't sign him.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to draft one and we won't know which guys should be available to us until March, but that doesn't necessarily fix the position either. We'd have a much better chance of getting some stability there with Bradford AND a promising rookie.

Doc Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let Bradford walk. Keep Sanchez for one more year. Draft a QB, probably in the 1st (Goff or Lynch). It's a real shame we don't have our 2nd-- I'd consider that pick for a QB with this very deep QB class and use the 1st for an OT.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a huge Bradford fan in the grand scheme of things, but in the 2nd half of the year he showed he's a viable NFL starter. I can't remember an Eagles team dropping as many passes as we did this year ... I think it's worth at least giving him a shot for another year under a different coach to assess him. Spending a 1st rounder on a QB doesn't mean you solve the QB problem ... more often than not it cripples teams or sets teams back more than helps them. I'd much rather give up a 3rd or 4th rounder for Mike Glennon (like I've said for months) than any other option. Glennon has done well when given PT and he's a plug and play guy with a big arm, high release and experience in this league. If not for Winston I think he would have developed into a very good starter in the league. I can't blame Tampa for taking Winston as he projected to be a Franchise QB ... but that doesn't mean that Glennon doesn't have a future as a starter somewhere. Plus he would come with a minimal price tag as he's still on his rookie deal for 2016.
Glennons garbage, i want nothing to do with that dude. I'd rather trade for Zach Mettenburger if we are going that route.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good! Tell me what you think of Wentz. Looks like he might need some time but don't most 1st year quarterbacks? I haven't seen a ton but what I have seen I like.
Wentz would have been a good Chip Kelly selection.....I don't know if he will get picked as early as round 1. He has the tools, but has played weak competition.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glennons garbage, i want nothing to do with that dude. I'd rather trade for Zach Mettenburger if we are going that route.

29-15 TD/Int ratio on bad teams while learning the NFL game ... Excellent arm, high release and hangs in the pocket. I don't see how that's garbage Wingman. Jameis Winston whom most are touting as the next great QB went for 22-13 TD/Int ratio while starting every game (minus this upcoming Sundays).

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh! what did Mettenburger ever show you in the NFL?

Mike Glennon at least won a couple games.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh! what did Mettenburger ever show you in the NFL?

Mike Glennon at least won a couple games.
Are you kidding me? He looked far far better then Glennon ever did....not to mention, when he was drafted he was coming off serious injury.....Mettenburger has a much higher upside. Glennon is a poor mans Nick Foles.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
29-15 TD/Int ratio on bad teams while learning the NFL game ... Excellent arm, high release and hangs in the pocket. I don't see how that's garbage Wingman. Jameis Winston whom most are touting as the next great QB went for 22-13 TD/Int ratio while starting every game (minus this upcoming Sundays).
Not a fan Rey, i think the dude sucks. Clearly Tampa thought the same. I'm no Wintson guy either.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let Bradford walk. Keep Sanchez for one more year. Draft a QB, probably in the 1st (Goff or Lynch). It's a real shame we don't have our 2nd-- I'd consider that pick for a QB with this very deep QB class and use the 1st for an OT.

Starting Sanchez is not an option. Seriously what is wrong with some of you people? We've seen Sanchez two years here, why should we have to suffer more? Giants fans, redskins fans, cowboys fans wanting Sanchez starting for the eagles is understandable. Eagles fans wanting him starting indicates some kind of disorder.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look it up.

Not worth it cause you don't think anyone out there is better then Bradford. You've got his dick to far down your throat to think any different. Although you did come off him a second to realize the journeyman Fitz is better...lol.

And the list thats out there NOW isn't who will be available when it's time.

So what's there to look up right now?

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting Sanchez is not an option. Seriously what is wrong with some of you people? We've seen Sanchez two years here, why should we have to suffer more? Giants fans, redskins fans, cowboys fans wanting Sanchez starting for the eagles is understandable. Eagles fans wanting him starting indicates some kind of disorder.

Some of us REALIZE Sanchez sucks. We ALSO realize Bradford is medicore at best and can win us 6-7 games in the worst division in the NFL. The same amount of games Sanchez could win us. Seriously, Bradfords blockin your airway. Cowboys/Skins/Gints fans were happy with Bradford starting, wtf are you thinking.

If Bradford will sign for Sanchez $ then you sign him. If not we have another shitty 6/7 win QB on the roster. Why pay someone twice as much. We aren't going to the SB with either of them.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worth it cause you don't think anyone out there is better then Bradford. You've got his dick to far down your throat to think any different. Although you did come off him a second to realize the journeyman Fitz is better...lol.

I told you exactly why Fitzpatrick is looking good right now and you are too stupid to acknowledge it. If you know a QB is better than Bradford and maybe available then fucking name him already...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I told you exactly why Fitzpatrick is looking good right now and you are too stupid to acknowledge it. If you know a QB is better than Bradford and maybe available then fucking name him already...