• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you bash the Patriots, step into this thread to be insulted

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same Dan Marino who never won a SuperBowl and sued the NFL over the effects of concussions?

Seems like a reliable source....

You think Montana is a reliable source because he was a better QB?????

You are running out of material?????

09boomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats because you guys are cheaters

The New England Patriots weren't the only team trying to steal signals during the time of the Spygate scandal. The Steelers were, too, former coach Bill Cowher said Wednesday.

Need more Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin could be fined at least $100,000 and the team could lose a draft pick as a result of Tomlin interfering with a play by stepping on the field, according to multiple reports. Emmanuel Sanders, Steelers fined for fake injury. Must be nice that your team plays by the rules.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The New England Patriots weren't the only team trying to steal signals during the time of the Spygate scandal. The Steelers were, too, former coach Bill Cowher said Wednesday.

Need more Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin could be fined at least $100,000 and the team could lose a draft pick as a result of Tomlin interfering with a play by stepping on the field, according to multiple reports. Emmanuel Sanders, Steelers fined for fake injury. Must be nice that your team plays by the rules.

Oh! Boomer! Don't be confusing shit. When the Patriots are trying to get an advantage - that is cheating! When the rest of the league does it - gamesmanship....

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geezer, is your ass ever jealous that your mouth can shit so much?

Hammer, did Ghost know he was giving up his site to a hypocritical retard who was gonna fuck it up?

SJ76, you're not funny, you're a joke.

Gore, you have aids and the clap which is an accomplishment, having never had sex.

MISKO, you get about as much action as a 9 on a microwave.

DJive, ever wonder what life would have been like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?

willie, did you get your homework done and did you clean your room for your mom? I just cleaned up your mom.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh my you guys are getting sensitive .. I thought you all were tougher than that .. but alas I was wrong ...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geezer, is your ass ever jealous that your mouth can shit so much?

Hammer, did Ghost know he was giving up his site to a hypocritical retard who was gonna fuck it up?

Gore, you have aids and the clap which is an accomplishment, having never had sex.

MISKO, you get about as much action as a 9 on a microwave.

DJive, ever wonder what life would have been like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?

willie, did you get your homework done and did you clean your room for your mom? I just cleaned up your mom.

Help i can't breathe!

:lol:

I could care less about deflate this or that lol,,,God can we move on,the game is almost here! can you feel it?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer's "insults" reveal his age to be close to 60.

"Hypocritical retard?" Just wow. :L

This is the shittiest thread we've allowed to stay on the NFL board in a long time. These Pats fans are dragging us down to NBA board new lows. :L

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer's "insults" reveal his age to be close to 60.

"Hypocritical retard?" Just wow. :L

This is the shittiest thread we've allowed to stay on the NFL board in a long time. These Pats fans are dragging us down to NBA board new lows. :L

Have you noticed how tame the bashing ,smack talk etc has been with the Hawks fans and Gb fans (there is a few that were a holes but they have been for a few years now) and now the Pats,i can't recall one Pat fan so far being a totoal douchebag.

Compare that with a few Niners and this season has been night and day.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a comedian's dream if you found a shred of humor in that, DJ. :suds:

I am not known to be PC and I have a dark sense of humour i sometimes go out of bounds and keep myself in check,ugh i need another coffee.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you noticed how tame the bashing ,smack talk etc has been with the Hawks fans and Gb fans (there is a few that were a holes but they have been for a few years now) and now the Pats,i can't recall one Pat fan so far being a totoal douchebag.

Compare that with a few Niners and this season has been night and day.

The Niners fans who stayed are downright decent. Ray and Clyde's mob were the assholes. They left mad and now try to sneak back in on alts because the site they went to hates them there too.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not known to be PC and I have a dark sense of humour i sometimes go out of bounds and have to myself in check.

Exactly. Which explains my confusion at you finding any humor in that shit Homer posted.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners fans who stayed are downright decent. Ray and Clyde's mob were the assholes. They left mad and now try to sneak back in on alts because the site they went to hates them there too.

Yah i don't get it,some people take things into some personal level,i don't mind smacktalk and what not,but some people seem just obsessed with the Hawks even before we got to the SB,it was weird and they claimed "You guys have never done nothing,you will never be nothing" just weird.

I support fans of other teams,just look at the faithful fans that post here like the Bears fans,the Bengals,Eagles etc,none of them are bandwagon fans they are the real deal.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Which explains my confusion at you finding any humor in that shit Homer posted.

I can find humor in just about anything,very much so when i am still waking up lol.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta go though,take care have a good day all.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$100 says homer can't see his feet... ever

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from a fuckhead like yourself, i'll take it as a compliment. ;)

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overheard at Hammer's house:

"HEY, no belching at the table!"
"..but dad, you just burped."
"Beeeeelch.....yup, that's right but you don't do it."
"...but that's not fair."
"Alright, that's it, you're banned from the table."

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$100 says homer can't see his feet... ever

There's a damn six pack under those waders dipshit. You should have kept the Wrestler pic and stayed busy lying about golf.