• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guaranteed the freedom to use the word, not a platform to do it on. I for one agree this is totally unjust, you should reuse the word in the next dozen or so posts to prove your point.

You would like to cancel those who you disagree with wouldn't you.

The platform doesn't say homophones to racist words are not allowed in any way whatsoever. The context I used wasn't racist either.

Again, show me where this word is defined as racist and I will agree. If they try to shut me down based on something that's not against the rules then I win I am a martyr for free speech.

If anything I could've cried like a baby and said to restrict your speech based off all the names you called me but I'm a man and I believe in free speech unless it incites violence.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would like to cancel those who you disagree with wouldn't you.

The platform doesn't say homophones to racist words are not allowed in any way whatsoever. The context I used wasn't racist either.

Again, show me where this word is defined as racist and I will agree. If they try to shut me down based on something that's not against the rules then I win I am a martyr for free speech.

If anything I could've cried like a baby and said to restrict your speech based off all the names you called me but I'm a man and I believe in free speech unless it incites violence.
I came to your defense on the word if you bother to read a few comments up. I am also aware that a private site is allowed to restrict the words that it wants, and them deciding to do so has literally nothing to do with free speech.

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I imagine there are more than a few people who would like to "restrict your free speach" in person!
Cowardly to play this game anonymously on an internet forum.

That's irrelevant to who would want to restrict my speech in person. No games and I would happily say anything I state on here in person and have in the past. As long as I am not inciting violence I will say exactly what is on my mind.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no definition where that word is used as a racist word. If that's true please show me this racist definition. If you can show me this then I will agree. However, if you can't then I have the freedom to use this word as I please as it is not racist in any way. It's a homophone which I have full liberty to use.

No, the burden of proof is on you to show me the rules which I supposedly broke not me. You're the one threatening to stop me free speech I didn't threaten to stop your free speech and you're the one suggesting I broke the so called rules so you need to show me the rule I broke so I don't break that rule in the future. I was unable to find such rules stating we cannot use words that are homophone words (one at which is not racist but sounds similar to a word that is racist).
I can understand how you feel, but I feel differently.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's irrelevant to who would want to restrict my speech in person. No games and I would happily say anything I state on here in person and have in the past. As long as I am not inciting violence I will say exactly what is on my mind.
Like I said in the beginning, we have seen this before.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting thread, fellas...

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is the new worst poster in here. He is all over the place with bad claims, and everyone has attempted to correct him. No amount of facts is going to change his mind or who he is. Engaging with him is a losing proposition.
All I know is this guy owned a lot of people in here last offseason with his prediction of the rams and Allan Robinson

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is this guy owned a lot of people in here last offseason with his prediction of the rams and Allan Robinson
Yeah, he tossed a lot of shit at the wall and one thing stuck. He also gave Vikings 0% chance to win the division based on Rogers excellence. This year Rogers sucks to him and anyone that disagrees is dumb.

You throw enough dumbass around you are bound to get one right.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucker is so good he has the gf of the team's other alpha WR's gf wearing a t-shirt of him.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit this thread is entering legendary troll thread status. I'm proud of the young fella for fulfilling his destiny. I wonder if it has occurred to anybody that there really is no such thing as "the best WR in the league". It's nice for fantasy owners and all that but it's really just a made up thing. If you want to say "these 5 or so guys are the elite group" or something along that line, sure. But to single out one doesn't really fly. Adams, Jefferson, Chase, Hill, Kupp, Brown, whoever and whatever. Interchange them and basically same statistics as the other guy.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited to find out if we're being honest.