• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If we are being honest about it, DeVonta Smith is going to establish himself as the best WR in the league within the next 3 years.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is simple math. Simple math combined with timing. That's what Howie knows and you don't have a clue about.

Every offseason you say the same thing and every offseason you are proven wrong by reality.

The following is irrefutable...
Howie:
- Paid a top free agent DT
- Resigned his own now 11-sack young DE
- Traded for and paid a top WR
- Traded for and paid a top CB
- Paid his top LT that he drafted at the end of the draft
- Paid his young TE
- Paid a top free agent pass rusher

Howie is a cap master. Jarntt is a loser and clearly knows nothing about managing the cap.
I laid out how he did it and didn't even attempt to find all of the instances, just the ones I knew of without researching. He simply moved money out of this year and while in the past he was already backloading contracts, he has now needed to start moving those cap hits into 1 and even 2 years after the contract is up with his fake years. That is different from and worse than teams that cut a guy before his contract is up and incur a cap hit because of it. He is actually doing this for players whose contracts have expired. On top of that he is also still backloading the contracts and restructuring to keep bringing players. Again, I don't know if you are blinded by your fanboy love of him or your lack of intelligence. But it's Math.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why are gmen fans at peace all these years while eagle fans benchmark remains all things Dallas?

Jerry thanks you all for keeping his team as the NFL's number 1 draw year after year

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, this year was a "success" for the Cowboys based on expectations and their talent level and especially after losing their QB for over a month. Making the playoffs and even winning a playoff game was more than expected but it rings hollow right now.

Are you actually going to say that after you have said that the Eagles are the best team and can't be beat unless they beat themselves that you are going to feel good about this season if they lose this week? I don't buy it.
Yep. It's just sports. I don't think it would make my top 5 sports disappointments. You have no idea what it's like to be a Philly fan. The Sixers can't get out of the 2nd round. Leon Stickle. Have never seen a Flyers Stanley Cup. Joe Jurevicious. McNabb injury vs Carolina. The defense blows a lead to Kurt Warner and Arizona. Buddy Ball never winning a playoff game. But the worst was in 2004 watching my alma mater St Joe's University with Jameer Nelson and Delonte West up 19 at halftime vs Oklahoma St to go to the Final Four and they blow it. After Pat Carroll hits a three to go up with 20 seconds to play I'm hugging my wife, jumping up and down in the Meadowlands because little St Joe's is going to the Final Four. Then there's a scramble as an Okla St player starts to lose the ball. Defense loses coverage on Crack Head Johnny Lucas' kid and he hits a dagger three to break my heart. Nelson's rushed foul line jumper rattles front rim. Boooooo! I drove home the 90 minutes from the arena in utter and complete silence. My wife was scared by my silence haha. Woke up the next day and said I'm not letting sports have this effect on me ever again. I was completely in despair over sports. Never again. I'm excited the Birds are playing in the game. I'm hoping they win but the sun will still come up Monday morning. Birds found a QB. The best thing for the organization already happened.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laid out how he did it and didn't even attempt to find all of the instances, just the ones I knew of without researching. He simply moved money out of this year and while in the past he was already backloading contracts, he has now needed to start moving those cap hits into 1 and even 2 years after the contract is up with his fake years. That is different from and worse than teams that cut a guy before his contract is up and incur a cap hit because of it. He is actually doing this for players whose contracts have expired. On top of that he is also still backloading the contracts and restructuring to keep bringing players. Again, I don't know if you are blinded by your fanboy love of him or your lack of intelligence. But it's Math.
You've left out an important component in their system. Treat people right and with class and run a world-class organization that values the team over the individual. When you create that, you never have a lack of players willing to help them kick the can down the road and restructure in return for more upfront money. That's a big component in them manipulating the cap without shedding talent that they still want around.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and in the end, both went 1-1 in the playoffs.

cue the redskins band.....ALWAYS ON YOUR MIND

To soon?
You're already banking this Niner win. Will that be the highlight of your football season?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why are gmen fans at peace all these years while eagle fans benchmark remains all things Dallas?

Jerry thanks you all for keeping his team as the NFL's number 1 draw year after year
Are you a cuckold, sir? I'm struggling to understand why someone would brag about another person's money they don't have access to in order to spend. Weird flex. I guess after 27 years of futility you take what you can get.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
slo
You have no idea what it's like to be a Philly fan.
I do.

so redskin fan like too.
Little Brother syndrome and you stepped right up in mid September, now you're just back just in case.

Onward coach, it's not easy averaging 1200 posts per month. A real aggressive offense can at times a poor defense.

we'll see soon enough.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you a cuckold, sir? I'm struggling to understand why someone would brag about another person's money they don't have access to in order to spend. Weird flex. I guess after 27 years of futility you take what you can get.
keep spinning spinner.

funny how you see so well when it involves others.

1200 post per month average.... impressive!

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep spinning spinner.

funny how you see so well when it involves others.

1200 post per month average.... impressive!
Where's my thank you for babysitting you with entertainment value? Did you take your pills yet today? Make sure you chart your BM for the at-home care nurse that's coming later to take you for a walk.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. It's just sports. I don't think it would make my top 5 sports disappointments. You have no idea what it's like to be a Philly fan. The Sixers can't get out of the 2nd round. Leon Stickle. Have never seen a Flyers Stanley Cup. Joe Jurevicious. McNabb injury vs Carolina. The defense blows a lead to Kurt Warner and Arizona. Buddy Ball never winning a playoff game. But the worst was in 2004 watching my alma mater St Joe's University with Jameer Nelson and Delonte West up 19 at halftime vs Oklahoma St to go to the Final Four and they blow it. After Pat Carroll hits a three to go up with 20 seconds to play I'm hugging my wife, jumping up and down in the Meadowlands because little St Joe's is going to the Final Four. Then there's a scramble as an Okla St player starts to lose the ball. Defense loses coverage on Crack Head Johnny Lucas' kid and he hits a dagger three to break my heart. Nelson's rushed foul line jumper rattles front rim. Boooooo! I drove home the 90 minutes from the arena in utter and complete silence. My wife was scared by my silence haha. Woke up the next day and said I'm not letting sports have this effect on me ever again. I was completely in despair over sports. Never again. I'm excited the Birds are playing in the game. I'm hoping they win but the sun will still come up Monday morning. Birds found a QB. The best thing for the organization already happened.
Point taken

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's my thank you for babysitting you with entertainment value? Did you take your pills yet today? Make sure you chart your BM for the at-home care nurse that's coming later to take you for a walk.
least you think you're winning.
babysitter is new. LOL

entertainment remains free...onward coach

1-1 is 1-1

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears fans: Hold our disappointments
6 titles with the GOAT Michael Jordan and then a handful of Blackhawk Cups and the Cubs finally doing it = Chicago sports misery is amateur hour.