• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Stafford wasn't our QB...

Which QB?

• Total voters

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only qb I would have given up staff for was luck at the time. I also thought bradford was gonna be a star, still havent given up on him.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 played four seasons and never redshirted. Guys like Luck, Stafford, Bradford and Bortles who spend four seasons in college and leave after their redshirt junior season seem strides ahead of the kids two years removed from high school. Whether it be football maturity or just as a person.

Some make it and many do not. Johnny as predicted will be a Josh Freeman. IMO nothing to do with color.
RG3 played in parts of 4 seasons, but you're incorrect that he never redshirted. He gave up his final year of NCAA eligibility to enter the draft.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some make it and many do not. Johnny as predicted will be a Josh Freeman. IMO nothing to do with color.

I am of the belief if JM goes to Philly and plays for Kelly he would be a star. They would only have to give up a 3 rounder and maybe a 4th. Cheaper than trying to get a Manziel like Marriota.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember correctly Mebert, he was diving for the line of scrimmage so...

I can't understand what the fuck happened with Kenneth "man hands" Scott this year. I'm hoping it had something to do with the injury the previous year. Sometimes players coming back from injury focus too much on not getting re-injured that their head isn't in the game yet. Hopefully he gets his mind right this season. Dude was a monster at snagging anything around him before the injury.

As far as Whitt goes, I agree with you for the most part. I don't understand why they change OC's every fucking year. I hated the Christiansen hire last year and actually didn't mind seeing him go. Sitake leaving sucks because of familiarity. He ran Whittinghams defense though. Gary Anderson ran Whitts defense too. The defense should be fine. I'd have preferred to fire Whitt and hire GA though if that was even an option. He is a much better leader of men.

I think he thought he was close to the first, but he was at least 5 yards back when he dove, I thought his career was done after he landed on his head.

Whittingham is a GREAT defensive coordinator, but he is a garbage head coach, and he has been allowed to scapegoat 6-7 Offensive coordinators now to keep his job. They have wasted Travis Wilson and it is a shame. Sitake leaving is more about the recruiting losses then his coaching prowess, that guy brought in tons of talent.

I am excited for next year though, Can't run on the Utes, and you can't stop Booker from running wherever he damn well pleases.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only qb I would have given up staff for was luck at the time. I also thought bradford was gonna be a star, still havent given up on him.

Bradford is stuck playing for a shit team that has never had an O-line to protect him. I really want to see Sam do what I think he can do, Win, but I don't think St.Louis is the place for him if he's ever going to move ahead

Last edited:

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember him coming out of the spread offense in college and wasn't really sold on him. I know he can be accurate but he reminds me more of Chad Pennington than Aaron Rodgers.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is stuck playing for a shit team that has never had an O-line to protect him. I really want to see Sam do what I think he can do, Win, but I don't think St.Louis is the place for him if he's ever going to move ahead

They spent A LOT of money on the O-line for Sam Bradford. Starting with Jake long, Scott Wells and Roger Saffold who is their starting LG. Not to mention dropping the #2 overall pick of last years draft on Greg Robinson.

They also dropped the #8 overall pick of the 2013 draft on Tavon Austin and the #33 pick of the 2012 draft on Brian Quick. Not to mention signing former first rounder Kenny Britt as well. At least Stafford has had 1 big year. Bradford has done shit since entering the league 4 years ago.