• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If not your team, then warriors?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More reasons why I don't want the Warriors to win.

Matter of fact I think now I prefer to see every team in the West in the finals ahead of them. I think the only team in the playoffs I would root for them against is Cleveland.

First they disrespected the Pelicans by saying the game will be a scrimmage and now Draymon Green doesn't know how to shut the fuck up.

Draymond Green calls Clippers cocky, arrogant: 'They haven't done nothing' - CBSSports.com

The Clippers haven't done nothing but the Warriors have? Regular season accomplishment means absolutely nothing in the long run. When Golden State is not playing in June, Draymond Green think anyone would give a damn that they had the best record in the regular season?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would absolutely love for the Clippers to meet this team and eliminate them.

Draymond Green as each day passes is getting closer to the top of my list of most hated players. Even though Anthony Davis did not name him by name, I'm pretty sure he was the one who disrespected the Pelicans and said it would be a scrimmage

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Warriors team is now rather easy to hate with all the shit they been talkin.

All the signs of getting cocky about the meaningless regular season.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More reasons why I don't want the Warriors to win.

Matter of fact I think now I prefer to see every team in the West in the finals ahead of them. I think the only team in the playoffs I would root for them against is Cleveland.

First they disrespected the Pelicans by saying the game will be a scrimmage and now Draymon Green doesn't know how to shut the fuck up.

Draymond Green calls Clippers cocky, arrogant: 'They haven't done nothing' - CBSSports.com

The Clippers haven't done nothing but the Warriors have? Regular season accomplishment means absolutely nothing in the long run. When Golden State is not playing in June, Draymond Green think anyone would give a damn that they had the best record in the regular season?

I don't think he said that to say that they've accomplished something

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Warriors team is now rather easy to hate with all the shit they been talkin.

All the signs of getting cocky about the meaningless regular season.

I was hearing it was speights but people blowing it out of proportion

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he said that to say that they've accomplished something

THe dude is obsessed with the Clippers. They're clearly in his head. He's the only player in the league that consistently is talking about another team when they're not on the schedule.

I would never want to see him win a title.....very easy to dislike him as a person

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THe dude is obsessed with the Clippers. They're clearly in his head. He's the only player in the league that consistently is talking about another team when they're not on the schedule.

I would never want to see him win a title.....very easy to dislike him as a person

Money green is the man. But he was asked the question I believe

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hearing it was speights but people blowing it out of proportion

Its not blown out of proportion. You're being disrespectful to an opponent by saying this would be like a scrimmage.

It was either Speights or Green. Those are the only 2 that I would even consider on GSW to say something like that.

As I said before the signs are clearly there that this team is getting real cocky about the meaningless regular season. When they wake up next thursday morning, they will be 0-0 just like the other 15 teams in the playoffs.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not blown out of proportion. You're being disrespectful to an opponent by saying this would be like a scrimmage.

It was either Speights or Green. Those are the only 2 that I would even consider on GSW to say something like that.

As I said before the signs are clearly there that this team is getting real cocky about the meaningless regular season. When they wake up next thursday morning, they will be 0-0 just like the other 15 teams in the playoffs.

Who knows what they meant about Srimmage lol

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond does talk too much shit. Tbh, Im not sure he'd be this successful on another team.

But as a Warriors fan, you know this is a guy you want on the court. Hes the one that puts in 100% on the court and adds fire to this team which is needed because the other guys are kind of TOO laid back.

The truth about the starters:

Bogut can be a little dirty but hes the best defensive C in the game.

Harrison Barnes and Klay Thompson are very humble guys and they never flop, complain, not dirty at all

Draymond talks too much but hes underrated as a guy with high bbiq. Hes only stupid when he thinks hes a good scorer

Steph is the man. The guy can be too unselfish and just the other night, instead of trying to score and make a case for his MVP, you could see he was trying to get a slumping Klay get out of his funk.

All the guys on the bench are cool dudes.