• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Michigan had gone to the BCS title game in 06

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't seem to find Ohio State's score in the Rose Bowl last year. Maybe you can direct me to that link. And are they on top without a defense AND a quarterback AND their top runningback? Put down the kool-aid. OSU may end up on top, but predicting it now, with all the question marks is just homerism.

Even Michael Jordan missed a shot and Muhammad Ali lost a fight but they were still on top. They are on top because you can look at more that just one or two recent years and see what they have been doing. Still on top.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even Michael Jordan missed a shot and Muhammad Ali lost a fight but they were still on top. They are on top because you can look at more that just one or two recent years and see what they have been doing. Still on top.

I guess you think the Miami Heat are still the best team in the NBA.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The BCS contract ran out in 2013. 100% why it changed.

We were going to do the same thing again, maybe a bit different, or sign on for another BCS roll?

Had nothing to do with the results of any game other than the results over the past that pushed a change.

And of course, our Conference Commissioners, AD's, and Presidents all agreed to more money.

But I'm good with 4 teams. Win your ass in. Beat people of note.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you think the Miami Heat are still the best team in the NBA.

The Heat had a couple good years, the Buckeyes great for over a decade. That is why other teams put a feather in the cap when they manage go beat them. That is why the rest of the league looks forward to that game.