• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm about to have a tough decision.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, TYH has a groin injury now... that outlook may make your choice for you.
Yup, I just put him on IR, activated AB and dropped Smoke fer, well, I'll just give you 1 guess......................lmao.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You take what you have into the playoffs. Wire closes before the first playoff game. Some of the line ups you see out of the 6 playoff teams are pretty bad (including mine from last year). So while it is waaaaay more important (duh) to at least get there the better you can position yerself before they start the better. This league is really easy to overthink stuff in I'll admit that.

everythinf about this league pisses me off.
I love the idea of an extra long season. But come on this is done so terribly. You know I always complain about you guys not playing in the super bowl. But the fact that the eliminated teams players don’t go back into the pool is even worse. It just makes it about luck to win and not anything else.

But to your trade. I have no problem with his response. But I do doubt he will part with Dk at all. I’d rather have him in the playoffs than rivers all day.

if I were him. I would have countered Herbert for rivers. You get the upgrade back up. He gets his playoff qb.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everythinf about this league pisses me off.
I love the idea of an extra long season. But come on this is done so terribly. You know I always complain about you guys not playing in the super bowl. But the fact that the eliminated teams players don’t go back into the pool is even worse. It just makes it about luck to win and not anything else.

But to your trade. I have no problem with his response. But I do doubt he will part with Dk at all. I’d rather have him in the playoffs than rivers all day.

if I were him. I would have countered Herbert for rivers. You get the upgrade back up. He gets his playoff qb.
Yeah, with the keeper situation no way these guise are gonna throw players back in. I do agree it would be cool to go all the way to the SB but would be kinda impossible. That said, there would be some pretty interesting trades IMO.