• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If looks could kill...

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams said he was in the process of switching the ball to his other hand. Great idea kid.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do those plays happen? yes they do...

but honestly, its OT.... why chance it? craddle that bitch up, i don't care if that slows you down... you have 11 guys flying at you in desperate times to strip you, cover that sh*t up and let our offense take over.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Lets not forget that Williams also fucked up a reverse in the first half that we were lucky wasnt a turnover. He was a complete pile of shit yesterday.

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
My E Coast Giants-fan friend was right:

"Mark my words, #10 is gonna win this game for us."

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The screw ups by him are just amazing. Not counting the two horrible fumbles which wouldve been far and away enough, he continued to fuck up back there with amazingly shitty fair catches and making a diving catch for a return.

And he botched the reverse play in the first quarter with Hunter. He was lucky Uminyura doesn't have any hands and coughed the ball back up to him. Bad day all around for the boy but shit happens. Time to move on.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do those plays happen? yes they do...

but honestly, its OT.... why chance it? craddle that bitch up, i don't care if that slows you down... you have 11 guys flying at you in desperate times to strip you, cover that sh*t up and let our offense take over.

Did you see the way Gore was running?? Man, he was quick to cover that thing up even more so than regular. There was no way Gore was gonna lose a ball last night.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the way Gore was running?? Man, he was quick to cover that thing up even more so than regular. There was no way Gore was gonna lose a ball last night.

With the ball being wet, he probably had to be extra careful. Wish Kyle Williams would've done the same.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams said he was in the process of switching the ball to his other hand. Great idea kid.

is he really that dumb? the ball was so far away from his other hand what was he gonna do? juggle it?

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

He needs to stop while he's ahead and don't start making excuses because that one is just bullshit. I just re-watched it and there is no way he's getting ready to switch arms. He just didn't secure it tightly and the guy poked it out.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I agree; Anthony Davis is growing on me. He's gotten a lot better over the last month.

It was always too early to give up on him because he was the 2nd youngest player in the NFL last year (to Aaron Hernandez), but I'll admit my hope was starting to dwindle after the Ravens' game.