• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

IF Dallas has top 5P next yr? what fix's this team? 3 things

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 5 pick Lets go ahead and get a QB we also need a RB and DE, but Romo can no longer be trust for many reasons. Give me the Guy from Cal. The Guy from Memphis is tempting as well, but I saw him play the Houston Cougars and He didn't impress.

2. We again have the worse pass rush in football and we stink against the run. Many think we have a solid defense. The eye test Doesn't lie though we stink and it starts up front. Draft a run stuffer in the 2nd.

3. Many more things to list, but we only have 3 things. So sticking to the rules. Lets go for a stud RB in the 2nd or 3rd run. Murray Protected Romo and this defense well last year. I was one who was okay with his departure, but he's been missed and if both parties could have a re-do they find a way to meet in the middle.

So many other things I'm tempted to bring u, but I went with the 3 most obvious and basic of moves. These by far would have the greatest of impact.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it were a QB, I'd take Goff from Cal over the Memphis kid

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we have a top 5 and the clear cut top 2 QB's aren't taken ahead of us then we grab him. Then we put him on the bench for at least one year behind Romo. No other position is as important to the next 10 years as finding the next QB.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we have a top 5 and the clear cut top 2 QB's aren't taken ahead of us then we grab him. Then we put him on the bench for at least one year behind Romo. No other position is as important to the next 10 years as finding the next QB.
Wonder if Jerry will see it that way. You'd have to think next year is all in for Romo

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ezekial Elliot would be amazing in Dallas but I lost all respect for the kid calling out his coach after last weeks loss to MSU. But Dallas will probably be picking too high to get him there and to late to get him in the 2nd.

Just dont draft my boy Manakevich (LB) from Temple. Love the kid and would HATE to see him wearing the Star.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see the Cowboys taking a kid like Dak Prescott in the 3rd round. Seattle had a lot of luck taking a smart, mobile, live armed kid in the 3rd round. Kid is a leader, has a lot of intangibles, and would benifit greatly watching and learning from Romo for a couple of years. Romo showed when he was injured that he would do anything to help the other QB's on the roster get better. With a couple of years of development, I think this kid could turn into something

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ezekial Elliot would be amazing in Dallas but I lost all respect for the kid calling out his coach after last weeks loss to MSU. But Dallas will probably be picking too high to get him there and to late to get him in the 2nd.

Just dont draft my boy Manakevich (LB) from Temple. Love the kid and would HATE to see him wearing the Star.
Dallas will be picking at 3 at the latest. If Elliot falls to the second round he'l be in reach.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DT.......Pass rusher.......CB

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Totally agree. Romo, absent injuries, regressed. Yes, he completed 69 percent of his passes but he had 7INTs and just 5TDs and a 79.4 QB rating. He has now thrown two pick sixes in 4 games so about 3% of the time you can count on Romo to not only throw a pick but a pick 6.

He did not look right versus Miami or Carolina. In the pocket he was lobbing balls. Against Carolina he looked totally off. He does not seem to be able to play on a short week which is not good for a team that definitively has one every year.

We give it go with Tony next year but everyone will be holding their breadth every pass so it is now time to look to the future.

Witten is aging and Dez obviously needed more time to recover from his injury. He is averaging 47 yards per game with one TD ever three games this year.

The last run of these three will likely be next year.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree. Romo, absent injuries, regressed. Yes, he completed 69 percent of his passes but he had 7INTs and just 5TDs and a 79.4 QB rating. He has now thrown two pick sixes in 4 games so about 3% of the time you can count on Romo to not only throw a pick but a pick 6.

He did not look right versus Miami or Carolina. In the pocket he was lobbing balls. Against Carolina he looked totally off. He does not seem to be able to play on a short week which is not good for a team that definitively has one every year.

We give it go with Tony next year but everyone will be holding their breadth every pass so it is now time to look to the future.

Witten is aging and Dez obviously needed more time to recover from his injury. He is averaging 47 yards per game with one TD ever three games this year.

The last run of these three will likely be next year.

Watching the first two games last year, I thought Romo was regressing too- he went on to have arguably his best season. He was really bad yesterday, to say he is fragile I would agree, but regressing I would need to see more

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao at Romo regressed. He won the first two games of the season...without Murray and before McFadden took over as starter. He obviously came back too soon(broken in SIX places), and still won at Miami to go 3-0. He had trouble last year in Thursday games because he doesn't get a full week of treatment for his back, and now he's out there against the best D in the league. He made a bad read on the first pick 6, forced it after that, in part because we had what, 16 rushing yards through 3 quarters? Tony Romo may be the toughest player I've ever seen where a Star on his helmet. He didn't "regress" lmao. We do need to draft a QB, (and a RB, DT, CB, FS, TE)no doubt, but Romo will be ready in September and he will still be a top 5 in the league QB. Every NFL QB is one hit away from IR, not just him

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo has regressed, and he should have been shut down for the season.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy to say now that he came back too early. I never knew it was broken in 6 places until yesterday. That's huge!
As far as draft if there is a QB that looks good we have to go there. I agree let him sit for a year see how Romo does but at least get someone in here for the future. Then RB hopeful one that can block as well then LB or DT

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo has regressed, and he should have been shut down for the season.
I don't know that it's regressing as much as he was floating the ball in the Dolphin game as if his motion is not where it should be and in both games he was just really taking dives to avoid the hits. As if he knew he was at risk or still in pain.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CB to think about- JR. from TN- Cam Sutton. Not only a good Cb, but also best PR in nation

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy to say now that he came back too early. I never knew it was broken in 6 places until yesterday. That's huge!
As far as draft if there is a QB that looks good we have to go there. I agree let him sit for a year see how Romo does but at least get someone in here for the future. Then RB hopeful one that can block as well then LB or DT
I was likely one of the only dudes here prior to this second injury saying both he and Dez need to sit the year. The season was loss anyway. Especially at the point Romo returned. Any games we win from here only save jobs and hurt drafting positioning.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was likely one of the only dudes here prior to this second injury saying both he and Dez need to sit the year. The season was loss anyway. Especially at the point Romo returned. Any games we win from here only save jobs and hurt drafting positioning.

Had Dallas won against the Panthers you and every other fan would be looking forward to the playoffs. Season wasn't over just yet.

Call me crazy but a Redskin win vs the Giants means Dallas' season is still alive.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Dallas won against the Panthers you and every other fan would be looking forward to the playoffs. Season wasn't over just yet.

Call me crazy but a Redskin win vs the Giants means Dallas' season is still alive.

With no Romo, NYG could lose out and I still don't think Dallas could catch them. I tried to remain positive through all this mess, and now it's time to go down with the ship.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With no Romo, NYG could lose out and I still don't think Dallas could catch them. I tried to remain positive through all this mess, and now it's time to go down with the ship.

Chances are slim to none but there is still that chance. Not that it matters, all the luck in the world wont get us that SB Trophy, and that's the only goal I look for.