• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

IF Dallas has top 5P next yr? what fix's this team? 3 things

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I could see the Cowboys taking a kid like Dak Prescott in the 3rd round. Seattle had a lot of luck taking a smart, mobile, live armed kid in the 3rd round. Kid is a leader, has a lot of intangibles, and would benifit greatly watching and learning from Romo for a couple of years. Romo showed when he was injured that he would do anything to help the other QB's on the roster get better. With a couple of years of development, I think this kid could turn into something

He had a pick six today, so perhaps he could learn under Tony how to get two in a game! LOL. Just kidding. I think we need to draft a replacemen QB in the first round if there is a good one available when we pick. We have plenty of holes, but QB has to be at the top of the list. Not sure we have a greater need going into next year given the injury history of our QB and his age.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty is there a QB in this draft worth a top 10 pick? I don't see one and I don't want to pick one just because. I'd rather go DB, LB or DT maybe WR in the 1st then look at QB'some in the 2nd.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Dallas won against the Panthers you and every other fan would be looking forward to the playoffs. Season wasn't over just yet.

Call me crazy but a Redskin win vs the Giants means Dallas' season is still alive.
Wrong don't lump me in the masses. Read all my previous post. The season was over to me at 2-5 sorry. Nothing personal but, I don't share the same blind optimism as most on this board. Maybe you do, not trying to start a pissing contest between you and I Cause I like you, but your dead wrong on this one my friend. Season has been over for a couple of weeks. In an older post Remember I said we'd lose to, Carolina, Green bay, and at leas split with Washington. Again I stated that Romo and Dez should sit the year out instead of going 7-9 or 6-10. Not going to change my position because you don't believe me. Challenge any and everyone to find a post pre Romo 1st injury where I suggest we win the division. Does not exist.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty is there a QB in this draft worth a top 10 pick? I don't see one and I don't want to pick one just because. I'd rather go DB, LB or DT maybe WR in the 1st then look at QB'some in the 2nd.
I can be sold on WR because I've lost all confidence in Willams. Des is an elite talent, but I don't know that I see him as a top 10 wr anymore. Drops way to many routine balls. True enigma. Boy got talent, but between injuries and the dropsies he frustrates me. Signed Dez fan in the world thats not related to him.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong don't lump me in the masses. Read all my previous post. The season was over to me at 2-5 sorry. Nothing personal but, I don't share the same blind optimism as most on this board. Maybe you do, not trying to start a pissing contest between you and I Cause I like you, but your dead wrong on this one my friend. Season has been over for a couple of weeks. In an older post Remember I said we'd lose to, Carolina, Green bay, and at leas split with Washington. Again I stated that Romo and Dez should sit the year out instead of going 7-9 or 6-10. Not going to change my position because you don't believe me. Challenge any and everyone to find a post pre Romo 1st injury where I suggest we win the division. Does not exist.

There was more than one saying sit Dez and Romo, but I stand by my statement if Dallas won we'd be at worse 2 back possibly just one, and if I know fans of all teams this fan base would be thinking Dallas has it.
No I Connor prove you'd be on the band wagon, but I'm sure you'd be eyeing the step to make sure you didn't slip when the wagon got rolling.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff looks pretty good tonight. He has made some wild throws and also wears a big knee brace that scares me. It's hard to tell though, I watch SEC football and there aren't too many good Qbs there so a lot of these Qbs look good.

I still like going DB early. Watching Cardinals, Panthers, Bengals- their DBs are strong. I too like the idea though of getting a stud WR early. Dunbar was a good weapon for 3 games, but it just seems we lack explosiveness.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Dallas won against the Panthers you and every other fan would be looking forward to the playoffs. Season wasn't over just yet.

Call me crazy but a Redskin win vs the Giants means Dallas' season is still alive.

Crazy.....

#Insane in the Membrane

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was more than one saying sit Dez and Romo, but I stand by my statement if Dallas won we'd be at worse 2 back possibly just one, and if I know fans of all teams this fan base would be thinking Dallas has it.
No I Connor prove you'd be on the band wagon, but I'm sure you'd be eyeing the step to make sure you didn't slip when the wagon got rolling.
We can agree to disagree. Seasons over imho. I will continue to watch cause I love this teM. I want to see growth in certain players. I want to be competitive, but I want the first pick in the draft. So no not on the playoffs bandwagon.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Oklahoma qb seen him play about 4 times. Is he draft eligible? Only seen Goff twice. I did say I wantedhim but thats because he's been the frontrunner to be the 1st pick.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Oklahoma qb seen him play about 4 times. Is he draft eligible? Only seen Goff twice. I did say I wantedhim but thats because he's been the frontrunner to be the 1st pick.
He has two years left. We have to go QB or elite defensive player at #1. Taking a wide receiver at the first pick would be stupid IMO.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can't go QB then maybe we get The best defensive end in the draft. Then we can go ahead and walk away from Hardy and his price tag plus his baggage. We currently have the 4th pick in the draft. Are we bad enough to be #1 maybe. This upcoming draft we have to Hit a Home run at Either De or CB on defense and On Offense RB and /or QB. Call me crazy but TE will soon be a priority too.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby Rainy, Doug Martin, and Stevan Ridley. Its a bunch of guy out there I like these 3 guys based on what they've done or potential. Martin will likely be resigned, man he'd look good running behind this line. Chris Johnson is out there I was hoping we signed him this year.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just don't see hardy getting big contract. I basically said the saints game was must win. There are 2 players in 1st round I really like. Wr Boyd from Pitt would really help passing game and would allow Williams to go elsewhere . Or Hargreaves cb FL state. Move Jones to fs and then draft a safety in round 3. If elliot or Henry are at the top of 2nd then take one. That Boyd teamed with Bryant would be a "wow" in jerrah mind. Other than scandic and Jones we have nothing on the backend. Carr,clayburn,church and Wilcox are not even serviceable backups.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A first on wide reciever??,

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey, we are only two games behind the Giants. There still is hope.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry unless Matt Cassell somehow evolve over night, the season is over. We at best would have to win another 4 games. Thats if the Gmen and the Skins lose more games.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say we must win the remainder of the games and hope the Giants lose two along the way.
Have faith.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reality. This team may not win another game this season. Forget about playoffs. I will still watch.