• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I was wrong.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors are now two wins from the finals.

While my prediction that they'll continue their winless record in playin games in still technically correct, I was a little off when I said they'll participate in them again this year.

This is a front office that makes all the right decisions, except for Wiseman. I think Steve Kerr is unquestionably a top ten coach of all-time, and I met him once during his last season as a player with the Spurs, my freshman year is HS (a long time ago).

That said, if I were hypothetically to meet him again, I'd make the point that he shouldn't be enabling Douchmon's behavior. Regardless of whether or not he was provoked, it's not OK to flip off a full stadium of fans with children present. Give him the same damn repeat offender treatment Ron Artest would have gotten and suspend him a game, not a slap in the hand fine.

I pride myself as a man of faith, and there's a deep drive by Castellanos that'll be a home run... Jim Day will take you the rest of the way home.

If you don't want Jim Day to take you home, that you'll have to walk, because God dammit I paid him to do so...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While my prediction that they'll continue their winless record in playin games in still technically correct, I was a little off when I said they'll participate in them again this year.

This is a front office that makes all the right decisions, except for Wiseman. I think Steve Kerr is unquestionably a top ten coach of all-time, and I met him once during his last season as a player with the Spurs, my freshman year is HS (a long time ago).

That said, if I were hypothetically to meet him again, I'd make the point that he shouldn't be enabling Douchmon's behavior. Regardless of whether or not he was provoked, it's not OK to flip off a full stadium of fans with children present. Give him the same damn repeat offender treatment Ron Artest would have gotten and suspend him a game, not a slap in the hand fine.

I pride myself as a man of faith, and there's a deep drive by Castellanos that'll be a home run... Jim Day will take you the rest of the way home.

If you don't want Jim Day to take you home, that you'll have to walk, because God dammit I paid him to do so...
:clap:

But you're wrong about Wiseman too. He's going to be quite good IF he can get healthy (which is not anything the team drafting him could have anticipated). Too soon to say if he's a bust, and if he is it will be health not talent.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you think that Draymond should get a suspension for flipping off the crowd, should the home team at least get a technical when the crowd chants "Bullshit, bullshit,,," at the refs for their calls. Because, you know there are children present and there is no way they would have seen or heard either of those things anywhere else.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think that Draymond should get a suspension for flipping off the crowd, should the home team at least get a technical when the crowd chants "Bullshit, bullshit,,," at the refs for their calls. Because, you know there are children present and there is no way they would have seen or heard either of those things anywhere else.
If it were a student section, then yes. I've long advocated for that in the HS scene.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it were a student section, then yes. I've long advocated for that in the HS scene.
There isn't a student section at pro games, and you know that. Next you'll be saying the cheerleaders should be wearing burkas, because kids shouldn't be seeing that.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerr top 10 all time? Now you are wrong again.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond isn’t as important as he once was to the W’s…we saw that last night

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerr top 10 all time? Now you are wrong again.
He's top 15 though. Looking at that list, I think we can agree Rivers shouldn't be on it. Who should replace Rivers? If you also take Kerr off, who should replace Kerr? Kerr's success as a coach is undeniable.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Gotta love cane starting a thread admitting to being wrong about something and still getting stuff wrong.

That takes talent.

Pretty funny that he thinks he would have:

1) been able to influence Steve Kerr as a high school freshmen

2) would have been able to predict the future as too Draymond’s role, team and his antics.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty funny that he thinks he would have:

1) been able to influence Steve Kerr as a high school freshmen

2) would have been able to predict the future as too Draymond’s role, team and his antics.
Pretty sure I didn't say either of those things...

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Gotta love cane starting a thread admitting to being wrong about something and still getting stuff wrong.

That takes talent.
I found the prideful claim of being a man of faith. Then immediately taking the Lord's name in vain to be particularly ballsy in a ass backwards nonsensical kinda way.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found the prideful claim of being a man of faith. Then immediately taking the Lord's name in vain to be particularly ballsy in a ass backwards nonsensical kinda way.
Clearly you didn't get the reference.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read a lot of stupid things on these boards.

But you dying on the hill that not only should Draymond be suspended for the middle finger but that his own organization should issue that suspension as good will, hands down takes the cake.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read a lot of stupid things on these boards.

But you dying on the hill that not only should Draymond be suspended for the middle finger but that his own organization should issue that suspension as good will, hands down takes the cake.
Maybe it wasn't worded the best, but meant to say the NBA should have issued it.