• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I was wrong.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Gotta love cane starting a thread admitting to being wrong about something and still getting stuff wrong.

That takes talent.
Wrong about what... Kerr and Wiseman???

The Kerr thing is subject to personal opinion, but frankly you can't possibly leave him out of the top ten if he wins another title.

Wiseman is just a poor fit for the Warriors' culture and Kerr just doesn't like the guy.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it wasn't worded the best, but meant to say the NBA should have issued it.

It shouldnt have been worded at all.

The day a player gets suspended for something like that, is the day sports should be abolished.

And I say that as a guy whose life would basically cease to exist if they were abolished.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It shouldnt have been worded at all.

The day a player gets suspended for something like that, is the day sports should be abolished.

And I say that as a guy whose life would basically cease to exist if they were abolished.
Draymond said himself that the fine would mean nothing to him. So basically you're saying his celebrity status should mean no level of accountability.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond said himself that the fine would mean nothing to him. So basically you're saying his celebrity status should mean no level of accountability.

Celebrity status?!?! We are not talking about him breaking the law here and getting around legal fees or punishment. Or being treated better than a normal citizen who broke the same law

He got fined out of his paycheck at his job. He said the fine wouldnt impact him,and it wouldnt.

If I happened to do something that resulted in me getting put on 1 day unpaid leave. Because that wouldnt financially cripple me, it means I should have 15 days unpaid? just because?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong about what... Kerr and Wiseman???

The Kerr thing is subject to personal opinion, but frankly you can't possibly leave him out of the top ten if he wins another title.

Wiseman is just a poor fit for the Warriors' culture and Kerr just doesn't like the guy.
LOL you don't know dick about the Warriors or Kerr

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL you don't know dick about the Warriors or Kerr
Well then, best of luck with the guy next year. Of course Kerr wouldn't say anything negative about his own player in public, he ain't a moron.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then, best of luck with the guy next year. Of course Kerr wouldn't say anything negative about his own player in public, he ain't a moron.
Then where are you getting this latest nonsensical take?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celebrity status?!?! We are not talking about him breaking the law here and getting around legal fees or punishment. Or being treated better than a normal citizen who broke the same law

He got fined out of his paycheck at his job. He said the fine wouldnt impact him,and it wouldnt.

If I happened to do something that resulted in me getting put on 1 day unpaid leave. Because that wouldnt financially cripple me, it means I should have 15 days unpaid? just because?
So then, why does he get half the fine Kyrie got for the same offense?

25K is a high five, you know it, I know it, and most importantly Dray knows it. He's a repeat offender for childish antics like that and should be treated as such.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then, why does he get half the fine Kyrie got for the same offense?

25K is a high five, you know it, I know it, and most importantly Dray knows it. He's a repeat offender for childish antics like that and should be treated as such.

IDK. We are not talking about how much he got fined. You are calling for a suspension its idiotic.

And then you referenced celebrity status ahha.

Would a fan get suspended from games for throwing the middle finger at Draymond?? Spoiler alert.....no. They dont get ejected. They dont get banned. They dont get fined.

So per usual you continuing to add your irrational take has dug you a deeper hole. Draymond the CELEBRITY was actually punished more than the average person would be. Dang, thanks for helping prove everyone else point.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK. We are not talking about how much he got fined. You are calling for a suspension its idiotic.

And then you referenced celebrity status ahha.

Would a fan get suspended from games for throwing the middle finger at Draymond?? Spoiler alert.....no. They dont get ejected. They dont get banned. They dont get fined.

So per usual you continuing to add your irrational take has dug you a deeper hole. Draymond the CELEBRITY was actually punished more than the average person would be. Dang, thanks for helping prove everyone else point.
Are these supposed to be complete sentences?

I personally would not flip off Draymond at an NBA game, but a guy that makes $25 million a year should and is going to be held to a different standard. That's just how the world works.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A grown ass man that jock sniffs girls high school basketball is the epitome of creepy. Your post calling me creepy is like Rosie O’Donnell calling someone else fat ugly and obnoxious.
Use of the words "jock sniffs" is creepy. Blogging about actual sports is not.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are these supposed to be complete sentences?

I personally would not flip off Draymond at an NBA game, but a guy that makes $25 million a year should and is going to be held to a different standard. That's just how the world works.

So you confirm that his celebrity status is actually a detriment.

It took you talking in circles, but thanks for agreeing.

Draymond was punished fairly, more than the average person. Case closed.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you confirm that his celebrity status is actually a detriment.

It took you talking in circles, but thanks for agreeing.

Draymond was punished fairly, more than the average person. Case closed.
Another fine example would be... If I were to go to work and flip off a resident, I would not lose a few dollars on my paycheck. I would be FIRED.

Draymond, because he's a celebrity, gets off easy...

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another fine example would be... If I were to go to work and flip off a resident, I would not lose a few dollars on my paycheck. I would be FIRED.

But you’re literally a dime a dozen. Anyone can wipe another person’s ass and change sheets. Draymond has a talent that only .0001% of the world’s population has. Supply and demand. In closing, I’d like to remind you that you’re a dime a dozen.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No that was actually a shitty example.

Your job is to take care of an old person that is a resident at the facility you work at. Like thats what you literally get paid to do. Take care of them and treat them with respect.

Draymond gets paid to win basketball games. His job isnt to work directly with the paid fans. Now if an Arena employee did that? Yeah, probably fired.

Again, every time you reply all you are doing is proving how fucking detached from reality you really are.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you’re literally a dime a dozen. Anyone can wipe another person’s ass and change sheets. Draymond has a talent that only .0001% of the world’s population has. Supply and demand. In closing, I’d like to remind you that you’re a dime a dozen.

Yeah, I would also guess that in his profession there aren’t thousands of people cheering after he gets clobbered in the face and is bleeding from the head.

That tends to evoke an emotional response.

Not your typical 9-5.