• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I was wrong Cowboy fans

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t. I just can’t deal with your stupidity anymore. Yes, I did say a slightly different variation with the same fucking meaning but that isn’t what moving the goalposts freaking means. I can’t take that fucking dumbass platitude one more time.

May I suggest a meltdown?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you said “The Cowboys won 7 games this year” and I said, “It’s actually six games”. And you say “OK, it was 6” that’s an example of you moving the goalposts. Jesus the people on this board.

th

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can that even remotely be considered moving the goalposts. I said they lost 2 games. You said you can’t include the loss to the Dolphins. I said, ok fine. Then you said I moved the goalposts. WTF is going on around here with the “moving the goalposts” nonsense.
Stop making stuff up. I quoted the actual discussion and the exact flow of it. You tried to frame it as a different discussion that puts you in a better light. You do this over and over and over and then convince yourself that it was the actual discussion and then in retrospect you remember and refer to this fallacious discussion that never occurred. Go back and read my post because that is what happened. I put it all in one place for you.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Its a made up analogy that shows you have no idea of what "Moving the Goalposts" means. How about I dont use an analogy.

Jarntt, "Aren't the Jets 4-1 since your post"
PE1 "No, the are 3-2"
Jarntt "The Miami game doesn't count"
PE1 "OK"
Dumbasses "You moved the goalposts"

Makes ABSOLUTELY ZERO sense.
Ugh...You still don't get it. You didn't make a mistake, you got called out for trying to pretend the discussion and facts made you look right instead of admitting you were wrong. Then when proven wrong with the actual posts that were indisputable you still can't just accept it and you take it up a notch and try to pretend that the actual discussion was me saying that the Jets were a good team instead of just not a horrible team in another attempt to make yourself look better and be right. That is the essence of moving the goal posts. I'm sure you won't admit to it, but whatever, just trying to help you understand.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After a while this is what PE1’s posts all sound like...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop making stuff up. I quoted the actual discussion and the exact flow of it. You tried to frame it as a different discussion that puts you in a better light. You do this over and over and over and then convince yourself that it was the actual discussion and then in retrospect you remember and refer to this fallacious discussion that never occurred. Go back and read my post because that is what happened. I put it all in one place for you.

Fallacious discussion. I repeated the conversation almost verbatim. Frame it as a different discussion? How? Where? What the hell is wrong with you lately? What was the different discussion? How did I try to put myself in a better light? And the original statement... how did I move the fucking goalposts. Please explain this to me cause none of it made any sense but you can ask the dickhead squad for help and appeal to them with this dumb shit of me moving goalposts. Never thought you’d go down the road of trying to get support from Handi and DblDown

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh...You still don't get it. You didn't make a mistake, you got called out for trying to pretend the discussion and facts made you look right instead of admitting you were wrong. Then when proven wrong with the actual posts that were indisputable you still can't just accept it and you take it up a notch and try to pretend that the actual discussion was me saying that the Jets were a good team instead of just not a horrible team in another attempt to make yourself look better and be right. That is the essence of moving the goal posts. I'm sure you won't admit to it, but whatever, just trying to help you understand.

I did make a mistake. That is not even remotely moving the goalposts. None of you know what it means. I was proven wrong with indisputable posts that the Jets went 3-1 instead of 3-2. What did I take up a notch. I said, “Oh, ok”. You’re making up a lot of shit for me saying “Oh, ok. The Jets are really good”. All this nonsense for “Oh, ok. The Jets are really good”
“Indisputable posts and I just can’t accept it and I moved the goalposts” For saying “Oh, ok. The Jets are really good.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fallacious discussion. I repeated the conversation almost verbatim. Frame it as a different discussion? How? Where? What the hell is wrong with you lately? What was the different discussion? How did I try to put myself in a better light? And the original statement... how did I move the fucking goalposts. Please explain this to me cause none of it made any sense but you can ask the dickhead squad for help and appeal to them with this dumb shit of me moving goalposts. Never thought you’d go down the road of trying to get support from Handi and DblDown
If you could comprehend your own posts you wouldn't have to ask these questions.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did make a mistake. That is not even remotely moving the goalposts. None of you know what it means. I was proven wrong with indisputable posts that the Jets went 3-1 instead of 3-2. What did I take up a notch. I said, “Oh, ok”. You’re making up a lot of shit for me saying “Oh, ok. The Jets are really good”. All this nonsense for “Oh, ok. The Jets are really good”
“Indisputable posts and I just can’t accept it and I moved the goalposts” For saying “Oh, ok. The Jets are really good.
You still don't get it. The discussion is the Jets not being horrible and really more so just having a decent record since you started this thread. You instead try to claim victory by inferring that the discussion was someone saying that the Jets are really good. No one said that, thinks that or even alluded to that. This is what you do over and over. Instead of manning up you pretend the discussion was a different one. It's a character flaw. It doesn't make me like you any less, but it is something you should work on. It will make you a better man. You don't deserve your fancy sneakers when you act like this. :thumb:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dickhead squad please help me here. I think I need crayons and props to explain this so it will be understood...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still don't get it. The discussion is the Jets not being horrible and really more so just having a decent record since you started this thread. You instead try to claim victory by inferring that the discussion was someone saying that the Jets are really good. No one said that, thinks that or even alluded to that. This is what you do over and over. Instead of manning up you pretend the discussion was a different one. It's a character flaw. It doesn't make me like you any less, but it is something you should work on. It will make you a better man. You don't deserve your fancy sneakers when you act like this. :thumb:

“the jets suck!”
-PE1

“No they don’t.”
- a lot of us

“oh... so you’re saying the Jets are a good team!”
-PE1

“No... I didn’t say that”
- a lot of us

“you guys are ridiculous!!”
-PE1

Even with that I guarantee he STILL won’t get it or admit he’s been wrong.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dickhead squad please help me here. I think I need crayons and props to explain this so it will be understood...

reporting for duty ... :D

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have determined we cannot help you to help PE1 to comprehend what you're saying when he cannot even comprehend what he himself says.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not? We are gonna win our third NFCE in 4 years, the Eagles are returning to their traditional position of the last 40 years of looking up at the Cowboys ass

And this post got “winner” from PDay. Want to revisit this or not fellas?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after year #4

Dak is still >>>> Wentz

Dak is healthier, and didn't cost a #2 1st round pick, plus Cowboys didn't have to give up 5 draft picks to get Dak.

Dak > Wentz

case closed

Maybe year 5, things will turn around for Wentz.