• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I was censored on my own board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't read what she said because it was in flaming pink and hurt my eyes.

That being said..Kramer is kramer. Those on this board know how he is and who he is.

If you delete one post of his then you would have to delete most of his posts and most of Reys' and Tubbs as well....I don't see that happening.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are pathetic,,have your little thread,hide over here,,,,you love to Name call and you guys have done a lot more name calling than anyone else

Start a private group no one will bother you there

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You guys are pathetic,,have your little thread,hide over here,,,,you love to Name call and you guys have done a lot more name calling than anyone else

So what is the point of posting this, then? To stir the shit and drum up some more name calling that you supposedly dont like? It's been pretty quiet here since Sunday with mostly football convo. Seems like it's the Steelers fans who just cant let it go...

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just responding to last night and this morning comments

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hide? It's our thread on our board. You know where we are.

I'm just pointing out that if Kramer had gone to the Pitt board and stirred this all up, I would completely understand having those comments removed.

However, Pitt fans ventured over here at their own choice and will. If they do that, they should be prepared to receive the kind of responses from our board posters such as Kramer, just as we would expect the same from the Pitt board from posters you have that are just like Kramer.

If you don't like it...there is a real easy way to fix it. Stay on the pitt board, or don't respond. It really is that simple. Don't feed the fire.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we insult each other daily. It works for us.

if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the kitchen.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hide? It's our thread on our board. You know where we are.

I'm just pointing out that if Kramer had gone to the Pitt board and stirred this all up, I would completely understand having those comments removed.

However, Pitt fans ventured over here at their own choice and will. If they do that, they should be prepared to receive the kind of responses from our board posters such as Kramer, just as we would expect the same from the Pitt board from posters you have that are just like Kramer.

If you don't like it...there is a real easy way to fix it. Stay on the pitt board, or don't respond. It realYly is that simple. Don't feed the fire.
You guys are a anti social group,you don't want contact with anyone else.

I CALL THAT HIDING FROM THE WORLD

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ummm...

we migrated from the retards at espn...

that doesn't mean we're anti-social.

The trolls run the espn bengals board. I think they even have a troll moderator.

Most of us have tried fitting in at bengals.com board, but it's so homerish none of us can post a rational opinion without being assaulted, so we don't.

thanks for your advise... but your wrong.

have a great day!!! :happyshake:

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call it what you want...I call it maximizing my time on the board. Since I am at work, usually, when I am on this site, I don't feel like spending a ton of time going places that are for fans of teams to which I don't root. I would visit the UC board, but it sucks. I've not ventured over to the Reds board.

Also, I know that going over to other boards can create issues as those posters don't know me, and I don't know them. I also don't have the time to find out who they are, or let them find out about me. All they'll know is that I said something "wrong" about their team, and I don't root for them and thus creating animosity right off the bat. Don't tell me it's not like that. I've been to more than enough boards to know, that's exactly how it goes. No matter how many good posters you have on this site, it happens. I don't feel like investing that kind of time, because frankly, I don't care about what you guys are saying on your board be it about Us, you, or the freakin sun, moon, and stars. If I cared, I'd be over there. I don't.

For a lot of us, or at least me, I'm secluded because I don't want to invest that kind of time. I get on here to talk Bengals football, and I don't need to go to the Steelers board, or the OSU board, or any other board to do that. I go to the Bengals board to talk Bengals football with people who have the same interest as me, and because of ESPN boards, they know me, much like we know Kramer, and I don't have to waste my time on whether I think someone is going to mis-interpret something I posted...not that it's a huge deal anyway.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just responding to last night and this morning comments

so you call us 'pathetic' then criticize us for name calling in the same breath. Gotcha...

I agree with Cincyfan that I typically dont go to other boads bc I'm really not interested. If some Steelers fans want to come here and talk football I'm good with that...but you'll never see me post or even look at the Steelers board. I like the Bengals and I enjoy the banter on this board. I've got neither the time nor the inclination to go elsewhere.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We really aren't anti social, ghost....we just have a unique way of communicating.....it's not for everyone, for sure...not all can hang with us.....don't take us so seriously.....like Danno said, we insult each other all the time....it's cool....

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Damn Kids. Get off my lawn!!!!!!!!

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Good morning. My name is SteelersRie, or Rie if we’re friends.

SteelersRie it is.

4. A few Bengals have called to ban a couple of Steelers because they came to the Bengals’ board during the game yesterday and posted comments. (This is what has angered me so much!)

GTFO!

We've had Steelers fans posting since the beginning. Nobody cares. We do however take exception to Steelers fans trolling. Interestingly, you left that part out.

Now, GTFO!

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really aren't anti social, ghost....we just have a unique way of communicating.....it's not for everyone, for sure...not all can hang with us.....don't take us so seriously.....like Danno said, we insult each other all the time....it's cool....

doug,you guys are cool with me,it was just a few who wanted to stand out.I'm been done with this for a while now,thats why i'm staying out of it.You guys have ur way and thats just fine with me,thats why ya don't here much from me anymore.I luv the Bengals just as much as you guys,so we'll always have that in commen.:) WHO DEY!!!!:yo:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the problem we show up over here and if we say great game today or the Bengals suck its away's the a same response,,,,,,,,get out of here or we are called trolls or worse,now I know that is not all of you but all it takes is a few and I know we have our own assholes

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen mention of private groups .. that can be done here on the SportsHoopla .. if you click on your user name in the top right hand corner of the page that will take you to your account.. on the right hand side of your account page you will see join social groups ...click on that ..on the bottom left corner of that page you will see create new group .. click on that and its self explanatory from there .. the group that you create can either be open to all or a closed group by invite only .. hope this helps people out .. Im not tryin to be a dick or an ass just passing on some information for those that dont know .. peace Bengals

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen mention of private groups .. that can be done here on the SportsHoopla .. if you click on your user name in the top right hand corner of the page that will take you to your account.. on the right hand side of your account page you will see join social groups ...click on that ..on the bottom left corner of that page you will see create new group .. click on that and its self explanatory from there .. the group that you create can either be open to all or a closed group by invite only .. hope this helps people out .. Im not tryin to be a dick or an ass just passing on some information for those that dont know .. peace Bengals

Thanks Misk.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the problem we show up over here and if we say great game today or the Bengals suck its away's the a same response,,,,,,,,get out of here or we are called trolls or worse,now I know that is not all of you but all it takes is a few and I know we have our own assholes

When you do come over and say "good game" or whatever...those that respond "F-off" you should ignore. Just like you said you have your own posters that always respond in kind to other teams, we have ours, and you'll know them by their responses.

The rest of the posters can usually respond in kind.

That being said...Good game on Sunday. Pitt simply destroyed Cincinnati and took their will away. If the Bengals could have scored TD's on their first two drives, it would have been an interesting game, no doubt...but the inability to punch the ball into the endzone has been a struggle at times this year.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Game 1 against the Steelers there was none of this.

Game 2 there was.

Hmm...I wonder if the actions/posts of Steelers fans were different between Games 1 and 2.

To suggest otherwise is revisionist history at its finest.

GTFO!

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thread is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.