• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I was censored on my own board

Status
Not open for further replies.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had started deleting trolling posts, more than half would have been you, Flaming, and Tubbs.

How do you troll on your own board...in a game thread? LOL. Please paster where I "trolled"

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I already put in the other thread what happened. Flaming actually was the first one being a dick. Then Tubbs made some comment about ince$t and cocksucking. Then nobody said anything for about 10 pages, then 1 Steeler fan posted something and you started whining about trolls.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already put in the other thread what happened. Flaming actually was the first one being a dick. Then Tubbs made some comment about ince$t and cocksucking. Then nobody said anything for about 10 pages, then 1 Steeler fan posted something and you started whining about trolls.

I'd like to be shown the same respect as I show them. That's just obviously not going to happen. The next time the Steelers lose you can bet your ass I'll be over there giving it to them. Apparently that kind of thing is not only allowed, but encouraged.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to be shown the same respect as I show them. That's just obviously not going to happen. The next time the Steelers lose you can bet your ass I'll be over there giving it to them. Apparently that kind of thing is not only allowed, but encouraged.

you come right on over,we don't hide and we sure don't cry,,,,,,,I have read every post in both thread from last night,only leader was as nasty as you and tubbs the rest of us Steelers and Bengals were decent enough,,,,maybe you should go back and read what you wrote

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you come right on over,we don't hide and we sure don't cry,,,,,,,I have read every post in both thread from last night,only leader was as nasty as you and tubbs the rest of us Steelers and Bengals were decent enough,,,,maybe you should go back and read what you wrote

I wasn't nasty. Not once.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats kinda funny coming from you kramer,because you've been nothing but a dick to me....and i'm a fuckin Bengals fan! So if you'll treat me that way,i know damn well your not going to be that way to a Steeler fan.Talking about ur"respect" crap.I'm as big a fan as any of you on here,i don't see why we all cant just be cool to one another and enjoy the game's.:peace:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats kinda funny coming from you kramer,because you've been nothing but a dick to me....and i'm a fuckin Bengals fan! So if you'll treat me that way,i know damn well your not going to be that way to a Steeler fan.Talking about ur"respect" crap.I'm as big a fan as any of you on here,i don't see why we all cant just be cool to one another and enjoy the game's.:peace:

We were on our board enjoying the conversation until it was invaded with idiocy.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were on our board enjoying the conversation until it was invaded with idiocy.

I came over here and cheered on our team on like you guys did,never once did i degrade you or anyone on here.Thats all i ever hear out ur mouth,that everyone's an "idiot".Welcome to real world bud,your know better than anyone else that gets on these threads and you sure as hell are not the "all knowing one"!!:vee:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came over here and cheered on our team on like you guys did,never once did i degrade you or anyone on here.Thats all i ever hear out ur mouth,that everyone's an "idiot".Welcome to real world bud,your know better than anyone else that gets on these threads and you sure as hell are not the "all knowing one"!!:vee:

I have no idea what you're talking about. Did I call you an idiot?

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what you're talking about. Did I call you an idiot?

You have in the past,but i was talking about how your always puttin people down when other's come over here on "your"thread's.You can be anyway ya want,you just make it hard to like you.Not that you care...just sayin!:smokin:

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Message to the SportsHoopla Bengals fans:

Good morning. My name is SteelersRie, or Rie if we’re friends.

I’ve read your thread and although I was so angry for the name calling that some of you take pride in, please note for the record:

1. The Steelers “Unofficial BS page” is EXACTLY that. It’s a bs page. I know Misk had explained this once before, but I guess a few of you ignored it…. We have a general thread where we all gab and check in with one another, keep up with the games (any game ~ we don’t limit ourselves to only Steelers games). We have other threads as well… media, tailgating recipes, etc.

We do this because a lot of us have been friends for YEARS. We started chatting with each other via Fox, like some of you did with ESPN.

2. I HAVE my teeth, I am not married to my brother, I don’t live in Apalachia, and just because I’m a Steelers fan does not mean that I am an inbred troll.
3. I post on the Steelers threads and Caption Slap. Very rarely do I venture out to say Hi to other pages in fear of being degraded and demeaned just because I’m a Steeler fan. A few on the Bengal’s board, newly arrived in Aug from ESPN, have proved to be the exact reason WHY I don’t venture often to other threads. I may not post on the other threads, but it doesn’t mean I don’t read other threads. Same as many other SportsHoopla members.
4. A few Bengals have called to ban a couple of Steelers because they came to the Bengals’ board during the game yesterday and posted comments. (This is what has angered me so much!) This is ONLY directed to them: Who in the bloody hell do you think you are? You’re a Bengals fan. So what! I’m a Steelers fan. So what!! Just because a poster on an internet blog says something you may not agree with doesn’t mean they need to be banned from the site. If that was the case I would start a campaign to have a few BENGALS fans removed.
5. This is a great site with a lot of good people, mostly sports fans, but not ALL NFL. The people who started and maintain this site have given us a venue to chat, post pics, and stay in touch with friends we’ve made through other blogs, and meet new friends too.

To the few who have definite issues, I ask one thing please:

DON’T FUCK IT UP FOR EVERYBODY ELSE.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would you people stop taking Kramer seriously...

DAMN IT!!!

And there were nasty Steeler trolls here yesterday posting in the wrong threads calling people names like idiots. If you start trolling here, yes folks like Kramer, flaming, and whoever are going to rip you a new one, just like they rip us one when they see fit on a daily basis. If you can't stand the heat, then please stay out of the kitchen.

and if you come here posting in pink no one is going to read everything you have to say.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damned steeler trolls think they own the place now...

telling us how to live.

I'm sure we had quite a few of our guys on here that had one too many beers. They'll sleep it off.

get off your high horse.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would you people stop taking Kramer seriously...

DAMN IT!!!

And there were nasty Steeler trolls here yesterday posting in the wrong threads calling people names like idiots. If you start trolling here, yes folks like Kramer, flaming, and whoever are going to rip you a new one, just like they rip us one when they see fit on a daily basis. If you can't stand the heat, then please stay out of the kitchen.

and if you come here posting in pink no one is going to read everything you have to say.

I write in Magenta because I WANT to write in Magenta and I have written in magenta from my very first day!
I make no apologies for LOC, but for Bengals fans to call for a ban of ALL the Steelers because they didn't like the posts going up, I'm going to defend myself and my friends.

Y'all started this, not me, but I am not idly standing by. The Bengal's fan that called all the Steeler people on SportsHoopla inbred pissed me off, but that's just infantile behavior. It's the jerk that called for all of us Steeler people to be banned that infuriated me to the point of retaliation.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just flat out making shit up now. But, you're probably toothless and inbred so we wouldn't expect you to be able to read and comprehend much.

wow!....:censored: and you don't disrespect anyone and yet you require it in return?:wacko:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess what? I couldn't possibly care less what you hayseeds have to say about the Bengals, myself, my city, or my team. So do you know what I do? I STAY HERE AND CONVERSE WITH MY OWN.

From what I've seen, most of "your own" would prefer that you didn't. I'd gladly have a beer with most of the Cincy fans, but not with you, jerkoff.

And Rie isn't a Hillbilly...she's a Conch. If you don't know what that means, look it up for yourself. :finger:

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have no idea what the pink lady said...

<yawn>

but it was probably wrong.

Go home Steeler trolls... there are pitt fans that have been posting on here for weeks without any problems... they are ok. Every team has their own bandwagon riding hippie freaks that start trolling after a big win though. Case in point... you shouldn't be here right now... It's like asking a girl to dance at someone's funeral. Don't do it, just go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.