• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I was censored on my own board

Status
Not open for further replies.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a thread deleted. I didn't use foul language (whch is allowed) or make a personal attack. I merely made an observation. Our mods are not doing their job. Is this board Communist Russia now?

Discuss.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I didn't delete it dick. I have no idea what happened to it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a thread deleted. I didn't use foul language (whch is allowed) or make a personal attack. I merely made an observation. Our mods are not doing their job. Is this board Communist Russia now?

Discuss.

If there is a problem, pm me. Otherwise, your threads will be deleted.

FYI: SportsHoopla is not a democracy, so relax.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone deleted it. And I didn't mentiom you're name at all here. I'm just rather curious why it was deleted. Aren't you? It makes no sense. No need to get all rowdy. We're on the same team.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Someone deleted it. And I didn't mentiom you're name at all here. I'm just rather curious why it was deleted. Aren't you? It makes no sense. No need to get all rowdy. We're on the same team.

Be careful. I believe he owns this board. Play nice.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I deleted it because nothing good was going to come of it.

Don't make complaint threads. Pm's work much better.

Thanks.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there you go. We have varied censorship. Some things are fine and other comparable things aren't.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there you go. We have varied censorship. Some things are fine and other comparable things aren't.

Right. And I don't have a law degree from Harvard, so you'll just have to help me out a bit.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. And I don't have a law degree from Harvard, so you'll just have to help me out a bit.

That's not my responsibility. If this is your board then your terms or service should be adequately explained and equally enforced. If it's not going to be then you should say so from the get go, If you're going to say that one fanbase is given more leeway than another then you should clearly state it. No skin off my sack. Just say so right off the bat.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the HELL do you get rep 4x your post count?!?

That asked....

GO RAIDERS!!!

Ha ha, us Flyers fans had a contest to see how far we could push the rep system to see what would happen at certain marks, end result, not a Damn thing...:smow:

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ha ha, us Flyers fans had a contest to see how far we could push the rep system to see what would happen at certain marks, end result, not a Damn thing...:smow:

Maybe you missed it, but I said...

Go Raiders!!!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you missed it, but I said...

Go Raiders!!!

No I didn't miss it, lol. I'm just not in a good move after they shit the bed today, I do like Palmer, he has been a good up grade for us. I hope he gets better next year when he has a whole training camp and season.. Are you a Raiders fan too? or just happy you got 2 first rounders from us lol.. Either way I'm glad we're finally competing again..

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not my responsibility. If this is your board then your terms or service should be adequately explained and equally enforced. If it's not going to be then you should say so from the get go, If you're going to say that one fanbase is given more leeway than another then you should clearly state it. No skin off my sack. Just say so right off the bat.

These have been posted since day one...

Just a few rules.

1. Don't dumb down the board. If you can't chat with the big guys, go back to the Mickey Mouse Club.

2. Trolling is a part of message board life. If you are not clever enough to entertain the rest of us, you will be sent back to the minor leagues.

3. Leave team and sports specific boards to relevant topics only. Off topic threads will be moved to the General Discussion board at the team mod's discretion.

4. There are several words that you cannot write for various reasons. You will figure it out.

5. Pron is a no no. Don't post it or link to it.

6. You must be 18-years-old or over to become a member.

7. Crying and complaining about the board will get you flamed right the hell off. Do it at your own peril.

8. No nipples or vagina

Note: If you can't figure out how to say what you want within the parameters that we have set forth, then we encourage you to find another forum.

To control spam, private messaging (PM's) will be available to new members after a predetermined amount of time.

ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No I didn't miss it, lol. I'm just not in a good move after they shit the bed today, I do like Palmer, he has been a good up grade for us. I hope he gets better next year when he has a whole training camp and season.. Are you a Raiders fan too? or just happy you got 2 first rounders from us lol.. Either way I'm glad we're finally competing again..

I just like to see how much rep I can get by saying "Go (enter random team name here)!"

Still a big fan of Carson though. I've seen every game since the trade and it could be a scary offense when Ford, Moore, DMac, and Jones come back, if they do. With the loss today, it'll be a tough task to make the playoffs for you guys with that swiss cheese defense. I would have loved to see you there, though not at the expense of the Bengals making it.

Btw, sorry for Bresnahan. We had to struggle with him for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.