• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

'I Want 12 Draft Picks' ~ McLovin'

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know @Wings and the Eagles board have wanted to change it for awhile now. It'd be great if you're able to help them out.

Shut up Cali the Eagles and their board don't deserve @DoobeeDoobeeDoo awesome skills. They deserve my horrible stick figure drawings. :D

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never said you draft BPA no matter what. A closer misunderstanding would be BVA. I have stated numerous times when I am forced to explain it...if we had RK at a 91 and Watt at a 92 but had a huge need at OLB, then you would go OLB...especially when transitioning to a 3-4 defense.

We got blasted by whom exactly? Talking heads who are frequently shocked and wrong.

I do agree with your stance of gaining picks for the sake of gaining picks is stupid. If your guy is there, take him.

Cant believe I am saying this but I agree with Gkekoa :dhd: Seriously I have always said you should take BVA not BPA. If your team has 4 awesome wide receivers on your roster and non do to depart anytime soon I don't see taking a WR if he is the BPA on the board. However say BPA on the board are 1. WR 2. TE 3. SS 4. WR 5. DE 6. DT 7. DE 8. QB 9. TE 10. RB and your team needs are SS, OLB, CB then I pass on the WR and go with the 3rd best player on the board and take the SS. However if the top 10 on the board aren't of team need I would strongly try to move back for more picks. If the player you want is on the board when you are OTC don't over analysis anything and just grab your player. If you trade back you will most likely screw yourself over because he usely gets taken right before you select again.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant believe I am saying this but I agree with Gkekoa :dhd: Seriously I have always said you should take BVA not BPA. If your team has 4 awesome wide receivers on your roster and non do to depart anytime soon I don't see taking a WR if he is the BPA on the board. However say BPA on the board are 1. WR 2. TE 3. SS 4. WR 5. DE 6. DT 7. DE 8. QB 9. TE 10. RB and your team needs are SS, OLB, CB then I pass on the WR and go with the 3rd best player on the board and take the SS. However if the top 10 on the board aren't of team need I would strongly try to move back for more picks. If the player you want is on the board when you are OTC don't over analysis anything and just grab your player. If you trade back you will most likely screw yourself over because he usely gets taken right before you select again.

Not quite what I am saying. In you scenario, if we have the WR at a 94 and the TE is an 89...I would go WR.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not quite what I am saying. In you scenario, if we have the WR at a 94 and the TE is an 89...I would go WR.

You would take the WR even though we have 4 good ones under contract for awhile still(in this fake scenario)? I rather take the 5pt less TE if we thought TE was a need. All this is mute point since now we have Scot. What ever he does I'm fine with. He had shown me if he wants to trade back then the player he wants isn't there and he can get more picks and the player he wants when he picks again. I'm just so excited for this draft. Just wish it wasn't so long between picks and wish there was some app (I want money if someone creates this) but a app that notifies you when Redskins are within 5 picks of drafting. The other stuff like who we picked and if we traded with someone Bleacher Report sends out alerts of any Skins news normally 15min after it happens if you are signed up.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would take the WR even though we have 4 good ones under contract for awhile still(in this fake scenario)? I rather take the 5pt less TE if we thought TE was a need. All this is mute point since now we have Scot. What ever he does I'm fine with. He had shown me if he wants to trade back then the player he wants isn't there and he can get more picks and the player he wants when he picks again. I'm just so excited for this draft. Just wish it wasn't so long between picks and wish there was some app (I want money if someone creates this) but a app that notifies you when Redskins are within 5 picks of drafting. The other stuff like who we picked and if we traded with someone Bleacher Report sends out alerts of any Skins news normally 15min after it happens if you are signed up.

Five points is a considerable amount in evaluation.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I do not know what I am doing wrong. Every work day is 13 hours long. Add in girlfriend time and there goes another hour or two. I thought this stuff was supposed to get easier when we got older. Then too I was never one to get way deep in the draft and FA. You guys do a great job of keeping the rest of us informed.

You can always be a baller. Those state sponsored vacays can be a bitch though. A real bitch indeed.