• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I think Nick Foles can win a SB

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see?...just stupid shit comes from your posts.

make all the excuses you need to make yourself feel better.

Sometimes you post stuff that makes absolutely no sense. Where did he make a excuse? He said Hicks is a very good LBer.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claiming Wentz was MVP in week 3 when he can't even stay healthy is laughable.

Week 6 I said it was the KC QB. When we overcame the loss of Peters, Sproles, Hicks and kept winning Wentz over took 1st place.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's an excuse before it happens

worst kinda fan and as usual, it's all about board creed for you

Stop it dude. Just stop it. When you lose someone who was probaby gonna win MVP its not an excuse. Go over to the Eagles board. Theres a million Eagles fans who think we will be fine. I'm just a realist. We are cooked. Foles cant beat the Saints... then the Vikings... then the Patriots. Just stating the freaking obvious.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who said Dallas was a great team?
You're just making shit up to cover for the stupid shit you post.

Your problem remains you live in the Dallas area and hang your hat on anything said.
Dak was a 4th round selection, not a top 2 draft pick and has an overall record of 22-10 through two seasons. I think he very much is a keeper

spin again
From a (division/conference) outsiders perspective, I thought Dallas was going to be an 11-13 win team this year.

I am sure you are very happy I gave you my opinion on this. :D

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you post stuff that makes absolutely no sense. Where did he make a excuse? He said Hicks is a very good LBer.
I have to ask, you seem to be in phoenix. but philly fan through and through based off of eagles, owls, and sixers.

that being said, sixers are currently playing the team in phoenix, I'm watching. i know one can do both (as I am), but i can't recall you ever posting shit on the sixers board. They're playing the team in your city. I get it's new years eve for you(it's already 2018 for me), the fuck are you doing here?

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it dude. Just stop it. When you lose someone who was probaby gonna win MVP its not an excuse. Go over to the Eagles board. Theres a million Eagles fans who think we will be fine. I'm just a realist. We are cooked. Foles cant beat the Saints... then the Vikings... then the Patriots. Just stating the freaking obvious.
Here we go. The Saints is a conversation. That's the team I would fear the most, as they have Brees. Eagles defense is good, but that dink and dunk shit, precise passes, QB nows what he's doing, it's all about patience, he can carve up our D, I say that not even going into the backs at his disposal. We need to score if we play the Saints.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking to you, because I know you were bitching about the season before the season started. Yes, we all know it doesn't look good. That being said, who the fuck would have had the eagles as the top team in the NFC to start the season? Injuries have been a plague, but the team battled through them all. I'm not crazy, but what does it hurt to believe they can make a run?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking to you, because I know you were bitching about the season before the season started. Yes, we all know it doesn't look good. That being said, who the fuck would have had the eagles as the top team in the NFC to start the season? Injuries have been a plague, but the team battled through them all. I'm not crazy, but what does it hurt to believe they can make a run?

Sky high on the Sixers. Should have got tickets. They are a few years away though.
I’m really stoked about the Eagles future. I think Wentz would have got MVP and I’m hoping we can pool off the miracle but we just lost way too many good players. I thought we were in trouble when we lost Peters and Hicks but Wentz showed me what a complete superstar he is. I’ll be cheering no doubt... but it’s over brother.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He seems to be an unhinged fellow. Logic does not seem to be his friend.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wasn’t bitching before the season. As for the run... I just watched Foles get bailed out on a horrific call V’s the 2nd worst team in the NFL (Giants) then play abysmally V’s the Raiders and another putrid quarter V’s Dallas. Isn’t he like 0-19 on his last 19 third downs? He has happy feet when no one is breaking the pocket.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not with me dude. Not even close. The minute I was at the Rams game and someone saw on their phoe Wentz blew out his knee is said, "Its over". You got the wrong dude.
i believe it was someone named tide and another guy

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that a boy....put your finger in his beltloop

you fuckers deserve each other

Huhh? Honestly, are you drinking for the New Years. Perfectly fine if you are but your posts are arbitrary and capricious

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now this guy is a fan

you two are nothing but excuses and board creed
sickening....and I'm glad you don't pull for the teams I do

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....I think most are following along pretty good

YOU SUCK AS A FAN

better?

The funny part is if I said... Don’t worry. Foles got this and he will get us at least to the SB... you would have ripped me for that. It’s painfully obvious the Eagles predicament. It makes me more of a fan to say that. But one thing I can guarantee you is I’ll be at the Eagles game and each and every playoff game after that. I’ve never missed an Eagles playoff game in decades except the one in Dallas in 2008

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phoenix has been on a roller coaster of football emotions for awhile.

I honestly laughed when I started reading this.

You damn right I have. I went from, "Our 2nd year QB is going to win MVP and might take us to the SB"... to "We're fucked" in one play!