• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I think Nick Foles can win a SB

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely he can.

He has a very good team around him.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Nick Foles can win a Super Bowl. It's depressing but I think Philly is going to be one and done despite going 13-3. I might even start Nate Sudfeld frankly based on what I saw today. Foles seems to lack confidence.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Nick Foles can win a Super Bowl. It's depressing but I think Philly is going to be one and done despite going 13-3. I might even start Nate Sudfeld frankly based on what I saw today. Foles seems to lack confidence.
lol at philly fans....haven't won shit in the modern era and now cry like a baby when their two games away from a SB appearance. It's even funnier you'd play Sudfeld in the playoffs when the guy throw what? 3 passes over 10 yards all day

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick's got moxie. No worries. Smith to the bench, Hollins in. Bye week and home field. Stop being bitches people.

784655387_907345.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as he is on the bench for the Patriots. 4-11, 31 yards and an interception. Dude is HORRIBLE!

3 weeks ago life was GREAT. NFL title is wide open and we lose Wentz. Jeeeeez.

i got in an argument with you and other eagles fans who told me how great foles was, how he was awesome with the eagles and chip and that it was all the systems that made him suck. He was back in a great system and would thrive

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at philly fans....haven't won shit in the modern era and now cry like a baby when their two games away from a SB appearance. It's even funnier you'd play Sudfeld in the playoffs when the guy throw what? 3 passes over 10 yards all day

LOL at Dallas fans, reduced to trolling when their supposedly great team ends its season with its tail between its legs, without a playoff berth, with questions about its coach and alleged QB of the future.

Reactions: Yam

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D is OK and we overcame a lot this year in losing Sproles, Jason Peters and Jordan Hicks (who is a pro bowl quality LB)... but losing Wentz ended the season. Foles has happy feet in the pocket even when he is protected. This is just one of those years when a good (not great) team can win a SB. Freaking bummed!
Im not trying to be a dick but... How come every time you mention Jordan Hicks you have to follow it with “who is a pro bowl quality linebacker” or something to that effect? Don’t pro bowl quality linebackers usually make the pro Bowl?

You don’t have to keep making excuses for the Eagles. They are still the #1 seed at this point.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not trying to be a dick but... How come every time you mention Jordan Hicks you have to follow it with “who is a pro bowl quality linebacker” or something to that effect? Don’t pro bowl quality linebackers usually make the pro Bowl?

You don’t have to keep making excuses for the Eagles. They are still the #1 seed at this point.
To that point, I guess people outside of eagles fans don't realize how big a piece or acknowledge how good he is. He came in as a rookie and was the captain of the defense. That being said, he was healthy for half a season in his rookie year and he was also healthy for not even half a season this year.

I think people started embellishing his importance when people started saying Dak was doing poorly because Sean Lee was out. And were more making fun of that ridiculousness.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, this actually is kind of a dick post.

Fact is, Jordan Hicks is a very good LB but unfortunately injury prone, and has been since his Texas days. I don't think it is a stretch to say that his injury has been significant, since he also called the defensive signals for the Eagles.

But, we get it, you hate the Eagles.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Dallas fans, reduced to trolling when their supposedly great team ends its season with its tail between its legs, without a playoff berth, with questions about its coach and alleged QB of the future.
It must feel sweet indeed.

For me it is probably like when the Raiders fail spectacularly. With a couple exceptions, I have gotten used to that the past 30 years or so.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who said Dallas was a great team?
You're just making shit up to cover for the stupid shit you post.

Your problem remains you live in the Dallas area and hang your hat on anything said.
Dak was a 4th round selection, not a top 2 draft pick and has an overall record of 22-10 through two seasons. I think he very much is a keeper

spin again

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i got in an argument with you and other eagles fans who told me how great foles was, how he was awesome with the eagles and chip and that it was all the systems that made him suck. He was back in a great system and would thrive

Not with me dude. Not even close. The minute I was at the Rams game and someone saw on their phoe Wentz blew out his knee is said, "Its over". You got the wrong dude.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this actually is kind of a dick post.

Fact is, Jordan Hicks is a very good LB but unfortunately injury prone, and has been since his Texas days. I don't think it is a stretch to say that his injury has been significant, since he also called the defensive signals for the Eagles.

But, we get it, you hate the Eagles.
see?...just stupid shit comes from your posts.

make all the excuses you need to make yourself feel better.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cause people dot know his name but he is an excellent LBer. Sean Lee didnt make the pro bowl either last year and was All Pro. I'm just stating it had a big impact on our D. I aint making excuses. Im telling the truth. Just like a few years ago when the Cards were fantastic and they lost their QB... it was over. Its not an excuse. Its fact.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's an excuse before it happens

worst kinda fan and as usual, it's all about board creed for you