• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Say We stop buying all NFL NFL memorable !!!!!

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not retarded at all. He was spot on.

Welcome to their Bandwagon, here's your sign....

Crying-baby.jpg

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure who is more pathetic. Kaep and other players thinking they are making a difference by making a spectacle of themselves or the posters here and others whining about it incessantly.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure who is more pathetic. Kaep and other players thinking they are making a difference by making a spectacle of themselves or the posters here and others whining about it incessantly.
Agree, it's really quite silly. I respect other people's views but quite frankly I wish they would choose some other venue to vent - they will find little support here I think.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to their Bandwagon, here's your sign....

Crying-baby.jpg

No one is crying. Im just agreeing with his level headed response. I dont know what the big deal is with Kaepernick trying to make our country better. What makes our country great is the fact we can criticize the issues and problem we have. Kaepernick said he respects the military and his kneeling is about protesting issues in our country and has nothing to do with our soldiers. What's the problem. He has us all talking about it which is fantastic.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is crying. Im just agreeing with his level headed response. I dont know what the big deal is with Kaepernick trying to make our country better. What makes our country great is the fact we can criticize the issues and problem we have. Kaepernick said he respects the military and his kneeling is about protesting issues in our country and has nothing to do with our soldiers. What's the problem. He has us all talking about it which is fantastic.
If you're naive enough to believe he respects the flag and our military after all this then that's your prerogative, but don't turn right around and try to take that same right away from someone who don't believe a word he's saying.... His own birth mother believes he's wrong, and I'm with her on that one....

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're naive enough to believe he respects the flag and our military after all this then that's your prerogative, but don't turn right around and try to take that same right away from someone who don't believe a word he's saying.... His own birth mother believes he's wrong, and I'm with her on that one....

Why is it naive to believe he respects the flag when he came out and said he does and that him kneeling had nothing to do with vets. We have a football player that recently beat the crap out of a 70 year old and no one cares. We can go on and on about poor decisions and thing football players have done. He does have a point in my opinion. He donated a million dollars to his cause. He's got us all talking about the issues in our country. To me, thats fine.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, it's really quite silly. I respect other people's views but quite frankly I wish they would choose some other venue to vent - they will find little support here I think.

Yet there is some support. Out there. Where it really matters.

So everybody should just shut the fuck up?

I don't really believe you respect his views if that is your opinion.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it naive to believe he respects the flag when he came out and said he does and that him kneeling had nothing to do with vets. We have a football player that recently beat the crap out of a 70 year old and no one cares. We can go on and on about poor decisions and thing football players have done. He does have a point in my opinion. He donated a million dollars to his cause. He's got us all talking about the issues in our country. To me, thats fine.

Ignore the troglodytes.

They would have hated Ali too.

Thank fuck for evolution.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are a complete asshole aren't you?

Any respect I may have had for you is completely gone.

Ohhhh Noooooo, how will I sleep at night now, knowing Hank don't respect me....You think the Parents of all the soldiers and Police men that died in the line of duty feelings matter ?....Evidently not, it's all about the color black to people like you....Respect your beliefs, but don't allow anyone with a different one that same liberty...
Hypocrite , the feeling is mutual....

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yay! Another boycott thread from another boycott numpty.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He wore socks with pigs in police hats on, do you believe he respects them ? naive.....He claimed that he would not stand and honor a flag that represented a country that oppressed so many blacks....Those were his first words before the heat was turned on, then he copped a plea that he respects the military, too late, we already know what he said....
Then he donated 1 mil, chump change to his 19 mil a yr salary.....naive
And this BLM movement against police has been going on for several yrs now, there's been riots, tv shows, media coverage, and you think he started this ? naive.....I got news for you, he set it back when he dissed our flag with his own words....You can believe him if you want to, I don't, and neither does his birth mother....

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhh Noooooo, how will I sleep at night now, knowing Hank don't respect me....You think the Parents of all the soldiers and Police men that died in the line of duty feelings matter ?....Evidently not, it's all about the color black to people like you....Respect your beliefs, but don't allow anyone with a different one that same liberty...
Hypocrite , the feeling is mutual....

The reason he said what he said is because what Kaepernick is doing is what USA is all about.
All these people telling him to leave this country are anti American and the true unpatriotic ones.
Kaepernick said his kneeling had nothing to do with the soldiers. Why cant we take him for his word.
The brave soldiers who deserve respect died for Kaepernicks right to do what he is doing.
I understand that there are many great police officers out there with an incredibly hard job but one thing
from the movie American Gangster struck a chord with me was at the end of the movie, Frank Lucas (Heroin kingpin) had 85% of the NYCPD narcotics division arrested for being dirty.
85 frigging percent! We do have a serious problem with some of our police officers. But, again, I feel awful for all the great policemen/women out there.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wore socks with pigs in police hats on, do you believe he respects them ? naive..... He doesnt respect the ones that kill innocent people evidently. He said he respects the military, he didnt speak about police.

He claimed that he would not stand and honor a flag that represented a country that oppressed so many blacks....Those were his first words before the heat was turned on, then he copped a plea that he respects the military, too late, we already know what he said.... Those are two different things. One can respect the military but not agree with how black people get treated.

Then he donated 1 mil, chump change to his 19 mil a yr salary.....naive He is in the 45% tax bracket. That means he is donating 10% of his salary to what he believes in. I know I dont donate 10%, do you?

And this BLM movement against police has been going on for several yrs now, there's been riots, tv shows, media coverage, and you think he started this ? naive.....I dont think he started this. Never said he did. Neither did he.

I got news for you, he set it back when he dissed our flag with his own words....You can believe him if you want to, I don't, and neither does his birth mother....

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason he said what he said is because what Kaepernick is doing is what USA is all about.
All these people telling him to leave this country are anti American and the true unpatriotic ones.
Kaepernick said his kneeling had nothing to do with the soldiers. Why cant we take him for his word.
The brave soldiers who deserve respect died for Kaepernicks right to do what he is doing.
I understand that there are many great police officers out there with an incredibly hard job but one thing
from the movie American Gangster struck a chord with me was at the end of the movie, Frank Lucas (Heroin kingpin) had 85% of the NYCPD narcotics division arrested for being dirty.
85 frigging percent! We do have a serious problem with some of our police officers. But, again, I feel awful for all the great policemen/women out there.

Because he changes it whenever convenient....Go back and read what he said initially about our flag...
And NYCPD may have had that amount of corruption but that doesn't mean every city does.
And a bad football player dissing our flag won't change it at all....A whole lotta nothing is what this will all amount to and corruption will remain as it has from the beginning of time....A stupid football player won't make any difference.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are two different things. One can respect the military but not agree with how black people get treated.

I totally disagree and that's where it will stand...

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why many here are grouping Police with the Military. The duties are barely remotely related. Maybe it makes them feel better to think of police as actually taking the amount of risk the military folks face. In reality it is not even close.

Police are merely enforcers for todays politicians. Todays politicians are nothing but the new organized crime / mobsters.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet there is some support. Out there. Where it really matters.

So everybody should just shut the fuck up?

I don't really believe you respect his views if that is your opinion.
My, you're a little touchy today. Never said anyone should shut up, just that I don't think they will find much traction in here. It's my opinion, no disrespect.