• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Say We stop buying all NFL NFL memorable !!!!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
58...I believe we're blessed to live in a free society...sometimes how we express that freedom is not popular with the masses as is the case with Colin Kaepernick and these other players not standing for the anthem, etc. The same applies to your suggestion that we boycott the NFL on a different scale.

I do have to ask though...how is the NFL disrespecting the audience and first responding personnel?

I'm a first responder and I don't feel disrespected. If anything I see all this that they are protesting actually happening in the world. I talk to plenty of other EMT's around the country about the things they see and this is all pretty common things going on in our world. So somebody standing up wanting to do something about it I have no problem with at all.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 58crash attended the same English classes as clarktard.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you considered watching the games at a local sports bar or restaurant instead of your domicile? The games are going to be on their TVs whether you're there or not. You can execute your financial boycott while still immersing yourself in something you enjoy.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kneelers are what turned me off on church, those disrespectful assholes. I've seen the light. They'll not get another dime out of me. I'll wear my flag pin on my lapel and salute God standing. I swear on my upside down,backward, braille, Chinese bible with half the pages missing.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you considered watching the games at a local sports bar or restaurant instead of your domicile? The games are going to be on their TVs whether you're there or not. You can execute your financial boycott while still immersing yourself in something you enjoy.

Plus then you are at least supporting possibly a local bar unless you go to one of the major chains across the country.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know where to buy NFL Memorable.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a first responder and I don't feel disrespected. If anything I see all this that they are protesting actually happening in the world. I talk to plenty of other EMT's around the country about the things they see and this is all pretty common things going on in our world. So somebody standing up wanting to do something about it I have no problem with at all.

:clap: Thank you for what you do!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whether I like or dislike the way Kaep and Co are carrying out the protest is irrelevant, but I respect their freedom to do so as I do 58's freedom to boycott the NFL.

I guess only 58 can answer that, but I do wonder why he thinks people such as yourself as an EMT should feel disrespected by Kaep's protest. I've got family in the military now and they don't seem to care either.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether I like or dislike the way Kaep and Co are carrying out the protest is irrelevant, but I respect their freedom to do so as I do 58's freedom to boycott the NFL.

I guess only 58 can answer that, but I do wonder why he thinks people such as yourself as an EMT should feel disrespected by Kaep's protest. I've got family in the military now and they don't seem to care either.

I've had mixed results when talking to people in the military about this issue. Some respect what Kaep is doing and appreciate that he at least went and talked to military folk on the best way to show respect to them yet still raise awareness to the injustices going on in our country and listened by being willing to take a knee rather than just sit on the bench. Others though are not excited by this and think there are better ways he could go about this. Every time I hear that though I always ask what is the better way? Still haven't heard an answer yet.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had mixed results when talking to people in the military about this issue. Some respect what Kaep is doing and appreciate that he at least went and talked to military folk on the best way to show respect to them yet still raise awareness to the injustices going on in our country and listened by being willing to take a knee rather than just sit on the bench. Others though are not excited by this and think there are better ways he could go about this. Every time I hear that though I always ask what is the better way? Still haven't heard an answer yet.

Like I was saying earlier...the freedom we have allows us to do stuff that's not real popular. I have (had actually, he passed a few months ago) a neighbor that was in WWII, and we were talking about Americans burning the flag one day, and I was anxious to get his take on it...he said, my personal feeling is it sucks, but the reality is it would be un-American for us to take any action against such a person.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am Not for the rest of the year . If they want disrespect the audience to games and first response and Police I say hit them in the pocket Book ! I stopped watch all NFL games other than the Broncos Game so far . I might stop watching all together not sure . I am in the process of getting my money back for NFL Replay . I will not be giving them a dime more this year ...

I get it most will not go as far as me but I would suggest not buying no NFL memorable . possibly cut down to you team only watching ....

I don't buy it regardless.

Grown-ass 50 year old men have no business wearing a 20-something year old man's name anywhere on his clothing.

I'm just sayin'.....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't buy it regardless.

Grown-ass 50 year old men have no business wearing a 20-something year old man's name anywhere on his clothing.

I'm just sayin'.....

I'm with you on the jerseys.

But I flat out love my big towels and freezer mugs. Things I can actually use.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14317416_547176345488337_5197247667112573905_n.jpg

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have no problem with Kopasquat using the dissing of our flag to promote his white hate and phony BLM crap ???
But you are critical of the OP for merely suggesting that fans, who are the money in the leagues pocket, do something about this type of disrespect to the flag and all the sacrifices that were made to afford this kind of freedom....
You can't have it both ways, don't be wus....This guy was born to a white mother and adopted to white parents who put him through college and supported everything he wanted to do, and he feels a need to stand up for the black oppressed only, like he knows anything about it at all....
His birth mother has stated he has embarrassed his family and team with the way he has gone about this...
Little Wayne put it all in perspective in this interview.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no problem with Kopasquat using the dissing of our flag to promote his white hate and phony BLM crap ???
But you are critical of the OP for merely suggesting that fans, who are the money in the leagues pocket, do something about this type of disrespect to the flag and all the sacrifices that were made to afford this kind of freedom....
You can't have it both ways, don't be wus....This guy was born to a white mother and adopted to white parents who put him through college and supported everything he wanted to do, and he feels a need to stand up for the black oppressed only, like he knows anything about it at all....
His birth mother has stated he has embarrassed his family and team with the way he has gone about this...
Little Wayne put it all in perspective in this interview.

Well if you take kneeling for the Anthem as white hate or that it represents what the BLM movement represents then I would recommend you actually read what Kaep and others have said of why they are doing this and that they have actually taken the time to meet with police/military/first responders to try and help with the injustices going on in our country. I don't think they are meaning any kind of disrespect towards the flag or our military. In fact I would say they are working to represent what that flag is supposed to represent of freedom for all who live in this country. Freedom from oppression. Freedom from fear. Equality among men and women of this great country. That is what that flag is supposed to represent so when they are fighting for those things are they really disrespecting the flag? Honestly this is just a matter of perspective of how you view it. Some are taking it as a major sign of disrespect and a terrible way to try and get your point across and others view it as them fighting for what this country is supposed to be about.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am Not for the rest of the year . If they want disrespect the audience to games and first response and Police I say hit them in the pocket Book ! I stopped watch all NFL games other than the Broncos Game so far . I might stop watching all together not sure . I am in the process of getting my money back for NFL Replay . I will not be giving them a dime more this year ...

I get it most will not go as far as me but I would suggest not buying no NFL memorable . possibly cut down to you team only watching ....
iJoG4Ks.jpg

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I need to figure out what NFL memorable is so I can buy some. Doing the opposite of what this crazy assholes in the op says seems like a good move.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you take kneeling for the Anthem as white hate or that it represents what the BLM movement represents then I would recommend you actually read what Kaep and others have said of why they are doing this and that they have actually taken the time to meet with police/military/first responders to try and help with the injustices going on in our country. I don't think they are meaning any kind of disrespect towards the flag or our military. In fact I would say they are working to represent what that flag is supposed to represent of freedom for all who live in this country. Freedom from oppression. Freedom from fear. Equality among men and women of this great country. That is what that flag is supposed to represent so when they are fighting for those things are they really disrespecting the flag? Honestly this is just a matter of perspective of how you view it. Some are taking it as a major sign of disrespect and a terrible way to try and get your point across and others view it as them fighting for what this country is supposed to be about.

Sometimes I think you are retarded....Black people oppressed in this country is their message, loud and clear...
That is the foundation of BLM bull crap movement....Did you even listen to the Lil Wayne video...
That shows that not all blacks are lame phonies like Kopasquat nor agree with the BLM crying party....
They go after their dream with effort, not with a crying towel and tin cup like many are doing today....
BLM has been blasted by black celebs and black citizens alike, so look around a little before you jump on that bandwagon.....And stop being a hypocrite, if you believe they have a right to express their beliefs publicly, then don't whine when another person opposes it....:rolleyes2:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I think you are retarded....Black people oppressed in this country is their message, loud and clear...
That is the foundation of BLM bull crap movement....Did you even listen to the Lil Wayne video...
That shows that not all blacks are lame phonies like Kopasquat nor agree with the BLM crying party....
They go after their dream with effort, not with a crying towel and tin cup like many are doing today....
BLM has been blasted by black celebs and black citizens alike, so look around a little before you jump on that bandwagon.....And stop being a hypocrite, if you believe they have a right to express their beliefs publicly, then don't whine when another person opposes it....:rolleyes2:

He's not retarded at all. He was spot on.