• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I need an explanation

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW Harris is 30 yo. Could get him cheap.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The D need to be be adjusted to fit the players we have. If Shwartz can't do it we need to find his replacement. Our offense just needs to score enough to make up for the issues with our defense.

We won the Super Bowl when Brady threw for like 500 yards. Our secondary has been crap for years. Is it the player or the DC? I am leaning towards the DC now as it his job to adjust to the talent he has available.

It is clearly the DC because of his scheme. Jim Schwartz puts his corners on an island regardless if they have the ability to shut down anyone or not. It is clear he is not capable of adjusting his scheme and a clear indicator of that was in the Packers game.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it appears Ramsey is not playing this week. I have no idea WTF is going on in Jacksonville. They are not fooling anyone by citing back injury. We all know that Ramsey is not hurt. Looks like we have another one of those owners that does not know how to keep his nose out of football business. If you are going to keep him you might as well go ahead and play him. This may be a ploy to jack up the price but at some point you need to be careful.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it appears Ramsey is not playing this week. I have no idea WTF is going on in Jacksonville. They are not fooling anyone by citing back injury. We all know that Ramsey is not hurt. Looks like we have another one of those owners that does not know how to keep his nose out of football business. If you are going to keep him you might as well go ahead and play him. This may be a ploy to jack up the price but at some point you need to be careful.

I don’t think it’s a ploy. I think Khan has made it very clear he wants to keep him. I think Ramsey and Coughlin are not chums, and that’s what they are trying to work through right now. He’s between a rock and a hard place.

But he kind of feels in that “when you don’t know what to do, do nothing” mode it feels.

Just go get Chris Harris or other D help.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think it’s a ploy. I think Khan has made it very clear he wants to keep him. I think Ramsey and Coughlin are not chums, and that’s what they are trying to work through right now. He’s between a rock and a hard place.

But he kind of feels in that “when you don’t know what to do, do nothing” mode it feels.

Just go get Chris Harris or other D help.

We need a competent cornerback probably more than any other position there is. Since last year when we have had secondary issues we have seen that Schwartz is either unwilling or incapable of adjusting his defense. I think his scheme will work if he has a shutdown corner on one of the sides. While i would love to have Ramsey I would take anyone that is good and can stay healthy.

If we do not do something about this secondary there is no way we get to the SB.