• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Love Trades: Rumor Time

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at twitter.

@bruinsbuzztap McQuaid back 0s
@bruinsbuzztap McQuaid leaves the ice 1s

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a flash chat for the NHL trade deadline created.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awaz is in the flash chat. No food for you.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here ya go higgy

mcdonalds-Egg-McMuffin.png

edit: you'll have to tell me if that works, i cant see pics, even when i post them, at work

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have a TSN feed? Only one I found was Veetle...and I don't feel like downloading that again.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found the Rogers one, btw. I imagine the TSN guys are playing Beer Pong by now, right?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a lot of mixed feelings on Vancouver and Toronto.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a lot of mixed feelings on Vancouver and Toronto.

i understand the mixed feelings on Vancouver. it will be a little time before we see the true impact of this trade.

Toronto doesnt know what it wants or needs or has. they are a deluded media and management base.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marc Crawford thinking the Canucks are a trade deadline winner was very predicatable ... and i dont mean because he once was part of the canucks organization ... more because of this

With Zack Kassian, it was pro scout Eric Crawford who really thinks the world of the kid and believes he has the capability to be something approaching Milan Lucic down the road

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
botchford: "there was at least one other team involved in a potential Cody Hodgson trade"

BobMac: "Ive heard Washington with Karl Alzner, Dallas was asking for him in the Steve Ott deal"

If I hear Winnipeg and the name Evander Kane I might vomit

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
botchford: "there was at least one other team involved in a potential Cody Hodgson trade"

BobMac: "Ive heard Washington with Karl Alzner, Dallas was asking for him in the Steve Ott deal"

I know teams can never have enough defenseman, but I think the Center position has become the most important in hockey.

Teams like Washington & Chicago have a serious problem at the position after their #1 guys. The best teams in the league have very good depth at the position.

Meanwhile the worst team in the league Columbus has NEVER had a #1 center in their franchise history.

Giving up Hodgson could come back to bite the Canucks, but they do have depth at the position. Gragnani will help them. Kassian is a ? to me. I don't care what his stats are in the AHL. Josh Bailey dominated the AHL when he was down their for a couple of weeks last season.

Time will tell, but it looks like Hodgson is just coming into his own.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would that be because you would have loved to see Kane in a Canucks uni? I think he's a terrific young player.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know teams can never have enough defenseman, but I think the Center position has become the most important in hockey.

Teams like Washington & Chicago have a serious problem at the position after their #1 guys. The best teams in the league have very good depth at the position.

Meanwhile the worst team in the league Columbus has NEVER had a #1 center in their franchise history.

Giving up Hodgson could come back to bite the Canucks, but they do have depth at the position. Gragnani will help them. Kassian is a ? to me. I don't care what his stats are in the AHL. Josh Bailey dominated the AHL when he was down their for a couple of weeks last season.

Time will tell, but it looks like Hodgson is just coming into his own.

yup big skating strong centres are the biggest NHL commodity aside from big skating dmen

Coho is sub 6 feet and doesnt skate like the wind

He would never have suplanted a Hart winner and a Selke winner as far as taking their ice time

I say hes gonna be a perenial 70 point guy with Buffalo BUT Im backtracking abit from that ... hes gonna be a top 2 centreman now ... Ill wait and see how he does versus top 2 opposition defensive pairings ... because he never went up against them in vancouver ... lets see his production when he goes up against Seidenberg/Chara