• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Love Trades: Rumor Time

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO Horton is out for the B's with a concussion and we all are aware that it could be next week for a return or next year. Does this make the Bruins seek a top forward?

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO Horton is out for the B's with a concussion and we all are aware that it could be next week for a return or next year. Does this make the Bruins seek a top forward?

There are a lot of teams looking for a top 6 forward. We'll see if there are any available come the 27th.

The Blackhawks could certainly use some help on defense & in goal.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Nick Kypreos
Scratch another D off #NHL trading block. Hearing #Oilers Andy Sutton closing in on a new 1 year deal. Its believed to be in 1.75M range.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Kypreos
Scratch another D off #NHL trading block. Hearing #Oilers Andy Sutton closing in on a new 1 year deal. Its believed to be in 1.75M range.

Are LoweBellini nuts?? Sutton is either injured or going for a big hit & getting himself out of position.

Did anyone see the Streit game winner tonight? Talk about SWEET!!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was Lost Wages. matty?

blackjack hammered me pretty good. but I did relatively well on roulette (I didn't play it this time :) )

Saw Motley Crue at the Joint which was a pretty awesome concert and KA at MGM which was pretty impressive although hard to follow the story of it.

Vegas was pretty slow the first night. a little busier friday night and nuts on Saturday. I came back with 2 bottles of great scotch for under $100 each from duty free

Glenfiddich 18 year old for $72 (1 litre bottle) a 750 ML in Vancouver is $98 plus tax

Highland Park Special Edition for $88 (750 ML) I've not seen this one in Vancouver so I can't put the savings I got on it. but I estimate it is about $120 plus tax in Van.

all in all was a fun time. walked the strip a couple times and stayed at the MGM (not great but not bad)

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blackjack hammered me pretty good. but I did relatively well on roulette (I didn't play it this time :) )

Saw Motley Crue at the Joint which was a pretty awesome concert and KA at MGM which was pretty impressive although hard to follow the story of it.

Vegas was pretty slow the first night. a little busier friday night and nuts on Saturday. I came back with 2 bottles of great scotch for under $100 each from duty free

Glenfiddich 18 year old for $72 (1 litre bottle) a 750 ML in Vancouver is $98 plus tax

Highland Park Special Edition for $88 (750 ML) I've not seen this one in Vancouver so I can't put the savings I got on it. but I estimate it is about $120 plus tax in Van.

all in all was a fun time. walked the strip a couple times and stayed at the MGM (not great but not bad)

Sounds like a great time was had (and the bar was restocked) - I guessed we missed out on a bet for Saturday night's game, Kipper was both great and lucky (I'm still hearing pings from all the goal posts the Canucks hit)

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a great time was had (and the bar was restocked) - I guessed we missed out on a bet for Saturday night's game, Kipper was both great and lucky (I'm still hearing pings from all the goal posts the Canucks hit)

i was able to get the Nucks/Wild game on Thursday but no way I could get 2 canadian teams on any TV there.

we still have a couple games in which you can host a Canucks avatar :) I think you have won enough this year now ;)

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read on Disney that Parenteau could get 4.5 million per this summer. If that's the case he's going to be traded because I can't see Chuck more than trippling his current salary next year & beyond.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay take this for what it's worth, but somebody on the Isles fan site is saying that Dipietro won't be back next year. He will either retire or be bought out.

So there's a lot of talk about the Islanders trying to resign Nabby.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read on Disney that Parenteau could get 4.5 million per this summer. If that's the case he's going to be traded because I can't see Chuck more than trippling his current salary next year & beyond.

Sadly, in this insane market, 4.5 makes sense. We have Leino's contract to blame for that right now. He'd be a hot commodity if on the block though.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, in this insane market, 4.5 makes sense. We have Leino's contract to blame for that right now. He'd be a hot commodity if on the block though.

I realize P.A. has 49 points this year. It's perfect timing for him. However he makes 1.25M this season. That's actually a bit more than double the 600K he made last season. If some team gives him anything near 4.5 they're nuts.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
daily crazy rumour

Daren Millard @darenmillard
Ok sorry. That was miller to chi 4 kane. My bad. But even with denials from cbh they r looking goalie help @RealKyper m/b onto something

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it weird that I could see that sort of maybe happening? Kane is a Buffalo native, Chicago needs goalie help and it seems as if maybe Miller's time in Buffalo is up and he just needs a fresh start.