• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Love Trades: Rumor Time

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's just too bad the goalie the Flyers got with the money saved from the trades has played like crap.:D:

and the players they got in the trade have played awesome..

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...the Kings should certainly bring Carter into town with Richie...in LA. That makes sense. Actually that's not a terrible deal.

WHAAAT??!! :shocked: :crazy: :nono:

Pix....I lova ya girl, but holy fucking shit....are you insane?? For the sake of any organization it is imperative that those 2 self absorbed, party hardy asses stay far apart from each other.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pix....I lova ya girl, but holy fucking shit....are you insane?? For the sake of any organization it is imperative that those 2 self absorbed, party hardy asses stay far apart from each other.

Richards & Carter in LA with Darryl Sutter as their coach. A match made in heaven.:bounce:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sarcasm? Damn internet. I should've made it more obvious, sorry.

"Yeahhhhh, because bringing Carter to freaking LA with RICHARDS makes perrrrrfect sense." :)

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sarcasm? Damn internet. I should've made it more obvious, sorry.

"Yeahhhhh, because bringing Carter to freaking LA with RICHARDS makes perrrrrfect sense." :)

Then they could trade for Kane, Big Buff, and hire Belfour as their goalie coach..

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mock the "bookers" out there with the occassional outrageous book it

ie
the world ends in 2012 - BOOK IT!!!

but I feel the need to do this because I would bet the farm on it

DAVID JONES WILL SIGN WITH THE CANUCKS JULY 1 (apologies ... i forgot the FOR LESS part)

BOOK IT!!!

/note: I do not own a farm

Any general managers out there in the market for a big winger that scored 27 goals last season? You might want to call the Colorado Avalanche.

Via Avs beat writer Adrian Dater at the Denver Post:

If I had to bet? Yeah, I’d say David Jones will be traded by Feb. 27. He’s UFA this summer. The Avs can’t let a guy like him go for nothing. But they also can’t be blamed for not signing him to a richer contract extension right now. He’s making $2.5 million. Regardless of how his season finishes – it’s been mediocre at best so far – he’d get a good offer this summer from someone. He’s only 27 and scored 27 goals last year. Some team would take a good bet on his potential.

Jones has 10 goals in 44 games. He was a healthy scratch Thursday versus Minnesota, and his 14:51 average ice time is almost three minutes less than he played last season. Stick him on a line with a play-maker and he could make for a good addition. Kings maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually drafted Jones for both of my fantasy teams this year. I finally put him on waivers in both leagues in January I think. What a disappointment.

i can see reasons behind his drop in production ... he scores 27 goals last year and the Avs dont even approach his agent to talk contract extension???? at all???

what a shitshow franchise ... keep hovering around the cap floor

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can see reasons behind his drop in production ... he scores 27 goals last year and the Avs dont even approach his agent to talk contract extension???? at all???

what a shitshow franchise ... keep hovering around the cap floor

My team is in the same boat. They've gotten great production from Parenteau the past two seasons for peanuts. We'll see if they pay up. I'm not about to hold my breath.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Pierre LeBrun
Can you tell the trade deadline is approaching? Try 28 scouts/executives from 22 NHL teams here for Oilers-Leafs game tonight at ACC

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pierre LeBrun
Can you tell the trade deadline is approaching? Try 28 scouts/executives from 22 NHL teams here for Oilers-Leafs game tonight at ACC

As a fan of a team who has done several trades with the Leafs in the past, all I can say is "Don't do it!"

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pierre LeBrun

that's a lot of teams looking.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
22?!? For who?!

10 to try and pry one of Hall/ Eberle / RNH away
8 to see if this Gagner kid is the real deal
2 for a Hemsky rental
1 for a Sutton rental
and 1 made the trip just to laugh about Horcoff's contract.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i guess there is only 3 games tonight.. i bet the other two games have a similar number