• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Hope Our Defense

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is a very reasonable post. Performance on the field will tell the tale. Tonights game will give us insight, but we will need a much larger sampler size to dissect the effectiveness of our D this year.

"we will need a much larger sampler size to dissect the effectiveness of our D this year"

same with most teams not named Seattle

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
two way street socal.

I am obsessed...I'm obsessed with all the redskin fan posts on the Dallas board this summer. The posts that clearly said you guys have arrived and we'll have hell to pay for the next 10 years.

I just need to see it.....sorry

Fair enough. You could simply just ignore this area & either ignore those guys or only respond to them on your forum (like I do - I rarely visit your board). As long as you & others admit it - NP. My main point was that this works both ways in spite of rants by others that there is no Skins-Boys rivalry (ridiculous).

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW - you know that if this were run in ESPN-like fashion that pea-brain Eastbay would have already posted about 100 times over here today. However - he knows that he will get banned since he does not know how to control what he posts.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's already been banned. At least from this section.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's already been banned. At least from this section.

OK - that explains a lot. That freak has already sent me several private msgs related to some of this. What a weirdo.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW - you know that if this were run in ESPN-like fashion that pea-brain Eastbay would have already posted about 100 times over here today. However - he knows that he will get banned since he does not know how to control what he posts.

If a poster has been banned from being here, why do you guys talk about him?

If you guys think it is funny to complain about someone to the point they are banned from a board just so you can then talk trash about him, that game can be played two ways.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you guys think it is funny to complain about someone to the point they are banned from a board just so you can then talk trash about him, that game can be played two ways.

What? I had no idea that he was banned & why should I care about bringing up someone's name? If someone wants to bring up my name - fine - even if I could not respond - so what? He has sent several msgs to me unsolicited so it is not as if I am just going after the guy.

NP - I will ignore the guy since you are probably correct - he is not worth the effort.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because socal didn't realize he had been banned. The guy is a freak. He's sent me a couple of private messages also that I've just ignored. He's almost stalker like.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, didn't realize people were getting stalked by PMs. That's just wrong.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, didn't realize people were getting stalked by PMs. That's just wrong.

I'm not defending him or doubting the PM's happen. There are few other options though if someone is talking about him here. I have seen it a few times, people here talking about him. Perhaps that is why he PM'd, no ideas and don't want to get into the middle of it.

Just asking that the taunting stop.

bdhwg69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You Cowgirl fans are doing the same thing about reptec , your posting on the Brokeback Nations board that reptec is posting using different names if it's him and you can prove it then ban him and quit your crying. Typical cowturd fan whining and crying and throwing a fit and your a board Mod wow.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Cowgirl fans are doing the same thing about reptec , your posting on the Brokeback Nations board that reptec is posting using different names if it's him and you can prove it then ban him and quit your crying. Typical cowturd fan whining and crying and throwing a fit and your a board Mod wow.

I'm talking about a guy that has broken enough rules and pissed of the owner to the point he is banned from the entire board. If you don't see the difference, then that is on you.

But I'm glad to see yet another poster who talks like you and I have a history.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not defending him or doubting the PM's happen. There are few other options though if someone is talking about him here. I have seen it a few times, people here talking about him. Perhaps that is why he PM'd, no ideas and don't want to get into the middle of it.

I see your point. Maybe that is the reason for the PMs. Who really knows? Too bad it ever has to get to the point where a poster is banned. Dont envy you mods your job, thats for sure. Personally, I think you all do a good job.

The smack thread is there for a reason for both teams. However, I'd like to see fans of both teams able to exchange thoughts without it resorting to personal finger pointing. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I like other teams view points as long as they are not gloating about injuries.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ford, I have no problem with you on this board. You take your shots, but you receive them in the same spirit. You also bring intelligent debate. But you are wrong if you think we are taunting him. He doesn't need taunting (what is he, a 6 year old??). His PMs to me had nothing to do with a posting about him, he just took his trash talking to an area that the mods can't monitor him. Personally, I think he's a flea and just ignore him, but please don't insult us by saying we are taunting him.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's banned. Don't know why he'd even try to view the forum to begin with. I don't mention him here unless someone asks about him. I have about a dozen PMs from him. Anytime there's a bit of Redskins news, dude has me on speed dial.

It's kinda sad and pathetic.

But if you want to talk about taunting, talk to that guy.

bdhwg69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about a guy that has broken enough rules and pissed of the owner to the point he is banned from the entire board. If you don't see the difference, then that is on you.

But I'm glad to see yet another poster who talks like you and I have a history.
Like I said if it's him ban the 2 names he's supposedly using and stop talking about it damn it's not that hard. I come here to read what people with more football knowledge then myself have to say not read P-Days constant spewing of garbage and thread hijacking enough already it's getting as bad as the other board most of us were on.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said if it's him ban the 2 names he's supposedly using and stop talking about it damn it's not that hard. I come here to read what people with more football knowledge then myself have to say not read P-Days constant spewing of garbage and thread hijacking enough already it's getting as bad as the other board most of us were on.

I agree, I went away for the weekend and when I signed onto this forum it seemed an awful lot like the old forum. Very disappointing.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said - I will refrain from discussing him & won't even mention his name. However - just to let you know - he sent another unsolicited PM after the game with pretty bad language. I hope that you feel good about protecting "your boy". If he was acting as you suggest then he could simply send me a civilized message & perhaps ask for a truce or similar. Oh well - whatever.

From this pt further I will not even read those silly PMs. Peace - congrats on your win.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said - I will refrain from discussing him & won't even mention his name. However - just to let you know - he sent another unsolicited PM after the game with pretty bad language. I hope that you feel good about protecting "your boy". If he was acting as you suggest then he could simply send me a civilized message & perhaps ask for a truce or similar. Oh well - whatever.

From this pt further I will not even read those silly PMs. Peace - congrats on your win.

The idiot, Eastbay will PM you regardless of whether he's being talked about or not. He's not Beetlejuice or candyman who only appears when you talk about him. He's just a stupidass Cowboy fan who will walk the ends of the earth to troll.

Fordman isn't interested in moderating his own fanbase though. He'll certainly come to their defense on a Redskin forum though.