• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Hope Our Defense

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year Boys

always last year with you guys.

Hang on to LAST YEAR while you can

It's going to be a beat down this year

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year Boys

Spoken as he rides his pony quickly back to his own side before he gets owned and abused over here. Always last year. Too funny. Coming from a fanbase who continually talks about the three amigos and the glory hole years.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year Boys

Last year. Shit man, you hold on to things from 6-7 years ago as if they mean something.

Dumb ass troll.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't there a smack talk thread for opposing team trolls?

ZoneRead

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year Boys

Well last year is this year for us because we were playing meaningful football in January. You wouldn't know about that.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far, based on THIS year... Dallas looks like it will be involved in a lot of shootouts.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you keep worrying about yards allowed

And you keep not worrying about it. If what your D allowed last night is any indication of what to expect going forward, it may be a long season for you. Kudos to the turnovers, but you can't rely on 6 gifts every game.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 turnovers off of the Giants, yet the Cowboys could barely pull off a win. That's pretty sad in my book. More than just yards. Giants had 6 turnovers and still scored a truck load of points against that defense.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but. zone read posted yards on the cowboy page to discredit a huge win.

but you guys are so good at stopping the run....see last year

1 of 16 boys and now your up.
Good luck......NO injuries

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolls

Obviously this place is going to be just like the ESPN forums. Y'all have fun. :lame:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pday,

No problem with you posting but please, please stop already with the "Redskins fans are obsessed by the Boys" yet the Boys fans are not. This thread had absolutely no reference to the Boys jet you chimed in & in a manner no doubt meant to rile up Redskins fans.

Admit it already - you are 100% obsessed by the Redskins (& you are not alone). There is nothing wrong with that but stop trying to make it sound one sided.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pday,

No problem with you posting but please, please stop already with the "Redskins fans are obsessed by the Boys" yet the Boys fans are not. This thread had absolutely no reference to the Boys jet you chimed in & in a manner no doubt meant to rile up Redskins fans.

Admit it already - you are 100% obsessed by the Redskins (& you are not alone). There is nothing wrong with that but stop trying to make it sound one sided.

And this is why I called him a hypocrite. He does the exact same things that he accuses skins fans of doing on the Cowboys board. I guarantee he has posted more on our board that many of our regular posters. Obsessed much, PDay???

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pday,

two way street socal.

I am obsessed...I'm obsessed with all the redskin fan posts on the Dallas board this summer. The posts that clearly said you guys have arrived and we'll have hell to pay for the next 10 years.

I just need to see it.....sorry

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is why I called him a hypocrite. He does the exact same things that he accuses skins fans of doing on the Cowboys board. I guarantee he has posted more on our board that many of our regular posters. Obsessed much, PDay???

you should research that joy before blasting fiction.

remember to count only the posts away from the smack thread.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you should research that joy before blasting fiction.

remember to count only the posts away from the smack thread.

Why? Is that not on our board? Wether its in the smack thread or not, you are still both obsessed and an hypocrite.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Is that not on our board? Wether its in the smack thread or not, you are still both obsessed and an hypocrite.

He always has been and always will be.

And after a win it seems like he's ready to park his ass here. If the Cowboys hadn't won, he'd be nowhere to be found. That was his M.O. on the ESPN forums as well.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He kinda reminds me of BMan. All blab, no substance. I still haven't seen one intelligent related football post. Then when he gets schooled, he goes into his little name calling/put downs or just bitches about how redskins fans are obsessed with his team or they are just pom pom. I guess next he'll be telling us he is a multi-millionaire hedge fund manager that lives on an island off of Fla and is 6-3 225lbs.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets stay on topic boys.

I think with the greatness of your offense. Defense will be the key to your teams success. As stated above, track meets are winnable for a team with RG3, but not advised week after week.

Should be interesting to see unfold. Your D-Cord. is fighting for his job and I'm sure he'll have his A game this season. Fletcher remains a beast, and it was pointed out about last year being top 5 stopping the run. Defense will tell this tale.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets stay on topic boys.

I think with the greatness of your offense. Defense will be the key to your teams success. As stated above, track meets are winnable for a team with RG3, but not advised week after week.

Should be interesting to see unfold. Your D-Cord. is fighting for his job and I'm sure he'll have his A game this season. Fletcher remains a beast, and it was pointed out about last year being top 5 stopping the run. Defense will tell this tale.

I think this is a very reasonable post. Performance on the field will tell the tale. Tonights game will give us insight, but we will need a much larger sampler size to dissect the effectiveness of our D this year.