• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hope Andrew Luck and Pagano doesn't feel they need to cheat to win.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd hate for him to feel like he has to bend rules in order to win.....whether it's the tuck rule, spygate, or deflategate....regardless of how many super bowls luck wins, I want him to be remembered as a legit champion and not have a legacy as a cheater!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta win one, just one, first.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I hate the Patriots, but reading Colt fans blaming their losses on this bullshit is nauseating. Become a championship grade team and maybe we will listen. Until then, you guys and your whining to the league about a common practice like sniveling douchebags is a strike against you. I actually like Luck, and will try to keep liking Luck, as much as this whole stupid situation makes me pissed at how irritating the Colts are acting.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know you seasquak fans little pussies are bleeding. got no problems with you guys...u won with defense and a running game..at least u didn't cheat. But the one thing you did do wrong was put the ball into the hands of wilson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Patriots, but reading Colt fans blaming their losses on this bullshit is nauseating. Become a championship grade team and maybe we will listen. Until then, you guys and your whining to the league about a common practice like sniveling douchebags is a strike against you. I actually like Luck, and will try to keep liking Luck, as much as this whole stupid situation makes me pissed at how irritating the Colts are acting.
I don't blame losses.....just laugh at those bogus wins! The Pats could've beat us with a deflated balloon...and they still felt the need to cheat! Hahaha

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big loser dissing the big dogs. How funny is that?

C

cubzzzfanincali

I don't blame losses.....just laugh at those bogus wins! The Pats could've beat us with a deflated balloon...and they still felt the need to cheat! Hahaha

Every time a team commits a penalty, they are cheating. Holding, pass interference, whatever. That's what penalties are designed to stop. Every team cheats, on virtually every play. Wake up to that obvious fact.

Deflating footballs, such as they did, was a COMMON practice. Some teams wanted them inflated higher. Aaron Rodgers, arguably the best QB in the game, thinks overinflated footballs are better. So - unlike other forms of common cheating like holding and pass I - this is clearly an ambiguous issue in terms of advantage. That's probably why the league never took any team that did this to task.

Until, curiously, the Colts pulled this shit this year. Hmm. Who is the real asshole team here?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your team won a SB, and got caught cheating afterwards, would you still be happy to have the Lombardi?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time a team commits a penalty, they are cheating. Holding, pass interference, whatever. That's what penalties are designed to stop. Every team cheats, on virtually every play. Wake up to that obvious fact.

Deflating footballs, such as they did, was a COMMON practice. Some teams wanted them inflated higher. Aaron Rodgers, arguably the best QB in the game, thinks overinflated footballs are better. So - unlike other forms of common cheating like holding and pass I - this is clearly an ambiguous issue in terms of advantage. That's probably why the league never took any team that did this to task.

Until, curiously, the Colts pulled this shit this year. Hmm. Who is the real asshole team here?
OK holding is cheating. ...so is offsides....and pass interference.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your team won a SB, and got caught cheating afterwards, would you still be happy to have the Lombardi?
Chicago hasn't won anything in a loolong time......maybe hockey? Pfff lol..m

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh come on. On field penalties are not the same as planned cheating such as spygate and breaking the salary cap.

I guess a coach standing on the field to disrupt a player could be an on field infraction that would equal spying.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incoming post about how every team cheats yada yada yada

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the cubzfan, every team should get multiple draft pics taken away, a huge fine, and their star QB suspended for violating a rule that "everyone breaks"? Maybe the cubs should break rules?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd hate for him to feel like he has to bend rules in order to win.....whether it's the tuck rule, spygate, or deflategate....regardless of how many super bowls luck wins, I want him to be remembered as a legit champion and not have a legacy as a cheater!
So are you comparing Luck and Brady? Or Luck and the Pats? Because you should make the comparison between apples and apples. Players or organizations?

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't do this man. Don't reduce yourself to this.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big loser dissing the big dogs. How funny is that?
Nobody a bigger loser than Seattle. ....however, with a fully inflated ball, Wilson might not of had to blow the game
So are you comparing Luck and Brady? Or Luck and the Pats? Because you should make the comparison between apples and apples. Players or organizations?
I hope I NEVER have to compare Luck to Brady!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody a bigger loser than Seattle. ....however, with a fully inflated ball, Wilson might not of had to blow the game

Fair enough. So how did Brady or for that matter the Pats cheat WRT the Tuck Rule?
How did Brady cheat WRT spygate?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mmmm I don't think describing a team that went to back to back SB as the biggest loser is sane. Tell me, do you think this is the year the Colts win it all, or at least goes to a SB? Or more of the same old same old?