• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I guess we will shock the damn world

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent seen anyone pick us yet to win. Yes it is surprising to me. I know Denver is 4-0 and scoring like a college team, but the Giants were actually in the game in the fourth quarter and Eli got color blind. We make a statement tomorrow. I just wish we could make one on the road.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver is s 7 point favorite, and they haven't been tested yet. Why would anyone go out on a limb and pick Dallas?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have picked Dallas............
we're an up and down team. Win one lose one ...
This week we win

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said ....... take it anyway you want. We win we could walk into Washington and look stupid next week.

I'm surprised I still have hair the way we cant string wins together

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver is s 7 point favorite, and they haven't been tested yet. Why would anyone go out on a limb and pick Dallas?

Because its the Cowboys. I look at anywhere from 25-30 so called experts picks each week to see who they are picking. I would think 1 at least would have the balls to go out there and pick us. Im telling you right now , this game will come down to the fourth quarter and will hinge on Romo. He hasnt thrown the big pick yet nor has he led us back in the fourth- both which he is known to do. He will do one or the other tomorrow. You know me , I will say he leads us to victory.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im telling you right now , this game will come down to the fourth quarter and will hinge on Romo

How does that normally play out for us? Still shocked no one picked us?

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we win. I can't predict it, because the odds say we shouldn't. Offense will be OK if our defense keeps us in the game and doesn't put us into a passing every down mode. That being said, if our DL keeps getting pressure it will come down to our secondary. They haven't been too good obviously this year, but I think they will surprise this week. Claiborne has got to be due for a if game, right?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it comes down to Romo in the fourth- he has won more than he has lost and led us back more than he has thrown the crucial pick. He has thrown the bad pick before and he will do it again , just not this week. On a side note, all QBs throw picks during crucial times. It just seems Romo gets more criticism for his, which is fair since he is the QB with a Star on his helmet.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically what Im saying is that over the yrs, if you bet on every 4rth quarter and Romo- you would have lost a lot of money if you bet against him.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because its the Cowboys. I look at anywhere from 25-30 so called experts picks each week to see who they are picking. I would think 1 at least would have the balls to go out there and pick us. Im telling you right now , this game will come down to the fourth quarter and will hinge on Romo. He hasnt thrown the big pick yet nor has he led us back in the fourth- both which he is known to do. He will do one or the other tomorrow. You know me , I will say he leads us to victory.

Are the expert your reading picking straight up or against the spread? I picked Dallas in the pick-em because 1. It's free and 2. It's the spread. I never pick against Dallas at the book, so I simply stayed away from that game. If I had to pick that game for MONEY, I'd take Denver.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically what Im saying is that over the yrs, if you bet on every 4rth quarter and Romo- you would have lost a lot of money if you bet against him.

Agree, but it's not Romo vs. Denver, It's Dallas vs. Denver who hasn't shown a reason to bet against them as of yet. Will I be completely shocked if Dallas wins. ? No. I think they have the talent to beat any team in the NFL, but they have to play mistake free ball and execute plays correctly. Their execution of the plays scares the hell out of me.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, we'll have to disagree on that one...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow jarntt, you sure have it out for Romo this year. How many comeback wins has he had? Im not taking the time to look it up, because it doesnt really freaking matter. How many game ending picks has he thrown or bad throws has he made .

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the expert your reading picking straight up or against the spread? I picked Dallas in the pick-em because 1. It's free and 2. It's the spread. I never pick against Dallas at the book, so I simply stayed away from that game. If I had to pick that game for MONEY, I'd take Denver.

straight up.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2006, I thought those picking Indy over Dallas were clueless, and I was right.

In 2010, I thought those picking Dallas were homers, and while I was probably right about that, I was wrong about the Cowboys losing (Romo was out for the season at that point).

While I'm not sold on this one being over before it even starts, I don't think these Cowboys match-up well with the Broncos. Perhaps if Spencer, Rat, and Miles were all 100%, I would feel differently.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
straight up.

Then they're picking smart. Honestly, would you go put $100 on Dallas straight up? You also have to remember the EXPERTS are not getting odds back either. All they get is they were right or wrong. If I was betting this game straight up, I'm taking Denver without hesitation, if I bet it with points I'm leaning Dallas.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand where they are coming from

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas seems to win games like this over the last several years but.......

You have the #1 Offense with the #1 passing game with a QB who is playing better then any QB has ever played in the history of the NFL going against the 26th rated pass defense.

Denver also has the #1 rushing D in the NFL. I think thats a lot to over come. The only way Dallas wins this is if Dez has a monster game going against Denvers mediocre pass D with some key turnovers added in. Denver also has an incredible special teams unit.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow jarntt, you sure have it out for Romo this year. How many comeback wins has he had? Im not taking the time to look it up, because it doesnt really freaking matter. How many game ending picks has he thrown or bad throws has he made .

We had more 4th Qtr losses than any team in history two years ago. How is that me having it out for Romo? You can't change it now to all come from behind wins versus just game ending picks or bad throws. If that was your comment I wouldn't have disagreed. We have had more tough 4th Qtr losses than big wins IMO.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas seems to win games like this over the last several years but.......

You have the #1 Offense with the #1 passing game with a QB who is playing better then any QB has ever played in the history of the NFL going against the 26th rated pass defense.

Denver also has the #1 rushing D in the NFL. I think thats a lot to over come. The only way Dallas wins this is if Dez has a monster game going against Denvers mediocre pass D with some key turnovers added in. Denver also has an incredible special teams unit.

Denver does have a good run defense, but at least part of the reason they are #1 is because everyone needs to pass to get back into the game. When you are winning big you will give up more passing yards than rushing yards.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had more 4th Qtr losses than any team in history two years ago. How is that me having it out for Romo? You can't change it now to all come from behind wins versus just game ending picks or bad throws. If that was your comment I wouldn't have disagreed. We have had more tough 4th Qtr losses than big wins IMO.

You have said that our two offenses are similar with exception of 1 position. You then said Romo is no Brees. 3Rd - you said from watching Rivers, Romo needs to get the ball out quicker. Now you did come back and say he had some nice throws though. Then you made it sound like you would pick against Romo in the 4rth quarter. As TO once said, Thats my quarterback.