• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Guarantee Bengals sign McCoy

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's testing the $$ waters.

But the best shot at winning resides in NE.

And he'd get to play for BB.

I agree but the Pats don't often make these types of moves. McCoy is still demanding I would think at least in the $8-9M range if not more. His first offer was $11M. The Ravens meeting is going well so he could definitely sign there, I think there are better options though, it just depends on what other contenders are offering if they even have offered.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but the Pats don't often make these types of moves. McCoy is still demanding I would think at least in the $8-9M range if not more. His first offer was $11M. The Ravens meeting is going well so he could definitely sign there, I think there are better options though, it just depends on what other contenders are offering if they even have offered.

They tend to make them with other players more than they do their own. Watson's issues may make them take a look for another TE instead, but a McCoy would be sweet. Better than going for a Rudolph.

They won the SB last year running and playing defense. They morph more than any other team.

Maybe they extend Brady? Free up some coin. Give lots of incentives like with Edelman, Collins and Watson?

I can see it.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's starting to look as if he will land in BAL (staying a 2nd day, there must be a reason to hang around)...the Ravens have a lot of questions on OFC, but if McCoy has faith in Jackson (he said he wanted to play on a winner) leading the way I can see him signing.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr/shaney, Did McCoy sign with the Bungles yet?
Scout team is just getting around to reviewing his footage as we speak. Lets just say we have some "concerns". The kid appears to really want to join the "STRIPED NATION" and appears to be visiting a few other division rivals as a way to get our dander up, but this isn't Marvin Lewis he is dealing with. Marv would be shaking in his boots and signed him already without giving much thought to any possible negative implications. Since we are the only team in the division that has any upside, it would make sense that the kid makes a stop to teams like the Browns and Ravens in an attempt to try to "force our hand."

If he is meant to be a Bengal, he will be a Bengal. Should we decide that we do not need his services, we wish him well with his future endeavers. Mike Brown

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scout team is just getting around to reviewing his footage as we speak. Lets just say we have some "concerns". The kid appears to really want to join the "STRIPED NATION" and appears to be visiting a few other division rivals as a way to get our dander up, but this isn't Marvin Lewis he is dealing with. Marv would be shaking in his boots and signed him already without giving much thought to any possible negative implications. Since we are the only team in the division that has any upside, it would make sense that the kid makes a stop to teams like the Browns and Ravens in an attempt to try to "force our hand."

If he is meant to be a Bengal, he will be a Bengal. Should we decide that we do not need his services, we wish him well with his future endeavers. Mike Brown
U don’t need his services, ur gonna suck either way

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What happened to the guarentee?:scratch:

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I guarantee we'll sign him, AT OUR PRICE, and under OUR TERMS!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I guarantee we'll sign him, AT OUR PRICE, and under OUR TERMS!
Ummm ok

How are you going to guarentee him Cincy is a contender:pound:

Open that purse of yours a lot bigger then everyone else to even have a shot.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's starting to look as if he will land in BAL (staying a 2nd day, there must be a reason to hang around)...the Ravens have a lot of questions on OFC, but if McCoy has faith in Jackson (he said he wanted to play on a winner) leading the way I can see him signing.

Could be, looks like the meeting has officially ended now BAL are offering up a contract. Down to two teams, both in the AFCN. Not sure if CLE offered a contract though. My guess is $8-10M. If he turned down $11M from a non-contending team, I think he would accept in that range.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be, looks like the meeting has officially ended now BAL are offering up a contract. Down to two teams, both in the AFCN. Not sure if CLE offered a contract though. My guess is $8-10M. If he turned down $11M from a non-contending team, I think he would accept in that range.

TB offered him $11 mil?

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel he is trying to pull the same stunt that Warren Sapp did back in 03'....................Bengals made Sapp an offer, he pretended to be shopping around in a feeble attempt to drive up his price, and the Bengals pulled the offer right out from under his nose. Clown was forced to sign with the Raiders was the Bengals told him...........NO

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel he is trying to pull the same stunt that Warren Sapp did back in 03'....................Bengals made Sapp an offer, he pretended to be shopping around in a feeble attempt to drive up his price, and the Bengals pulled the offer right out from under his nose. Clown was forced to sign with the Raiders was the Bengals told him...........NO
When the Bengals told him ..................NO

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL that just makes Cincy look bad and so desperate...sore losers. They offer him a contract, he looks the other way and they pull it. They didn't have to pull it bc they had no chance anyway lolzzz Classic Bungals

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mccoy will meet with the Panthers now. I’m just glad he didnt sign with Baltimore at his visit. Dont want him going to another AFCN team

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t think you know anything about the way Marvin Lewis & Mike Brown operated that team for decades based on this comment. When did they EVER make a quick signing on a big fish in FA?

But carry on with your intelligent insider info.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL that just makes Cincy look bad and so desperate...sore losers. They offer him a contract, he looks the other way and they pull it. They didn't have to pull it bc they had no chance anyway lolzzz Classic Bungals
This is a business kid. He goes around and tries to get teams into a bidding war, the Bengals have the right to withdraw an offer. It's part of the dance.

giphy.gif