• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Guarantee Bengals sign McCoy

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cabo is a blur. Ever since that drink you bought me:martini::think:

I admit you're hilarious to hang out with, but drink I bought you? We were at the bar and out of nowhere you took a bottle of unmarked pills out of your pocket, chugged half, said "watch this!" and tackled some 74 year old lady and started dry humping her in the sand while screaming, "FREE WILLY!" When the cops came you started screaming, "RANDOLPH, RANDOLPH!" It took everything in my power and $1,249 in cash to get you out of prison and back on a plane home.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit you're hilarious to hang out with, but drink I bought you? We were at the bar and out of nowhere you took a bottle of unmarked pills out of your pocket, chugged half, said "watch this!" and tackled some 74 year old lady and started dry humping her in the sand while screaming, "FREE WILLY!" When the cops came you started screaming, "RANDOLPH, RANDOLPH!" It took everything in my power and $1,249 in cash to get you out of prison and back on a plane home.
thats a good wingman right there!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats a good wingman right there!

giphy.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said it was a blur. But something doesn't compute:surprised:

Randolph is my safe word.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah... the Mexican police were at that point of putting on plastic gloves.

Ha, I thought you paid that $1249 to have the Mexican Village people entertain you. Those weren't cops.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to the Panthers is pointless if you want to win a Super Bowl.

Might have been better off staying put for less.

Can't fix stupid.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't fix stupid.
well I think he was released.
more important the bucs are even further from the superbowl.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He stays in the same division.

1 year $8.5M. About what I expected $8-10M
well you nailed it. he is guaranteed 8 mil & it could go up to 10.25 mil. :thumb:

Sounds like the ravens were gonna give him double of his guaranteed & I guess the browns offer was a good one too, but he liked it in Carolina & took less money. I guess he didnt like the cities. (he does seem like a family man)
Looking at it a different way.
Maybe he wants to play his old team twice a year to give it to them?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't fix stupid.

Arians wanted him out...reportedly offered him half of his $13 mil salary to stay or be released....Then sign Suh for $10 mil and gave him McCoy's number.

I think Bruce should've stayed in the booth, the Bucs are trending to be last in the south again. Winston is not the guy you sink your retirement years into as a reclamation project...why bother to come back to an 8-8 squad?

Anyway...a chance to get back at TB twice a year had to tip the scales to CAR over CLE and BAL.

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well you nailed it. he is guaranteed 8 mil & it could go up to 10.25 mil. :thumb:

Sounds like the ravens were gonna give him double of his guaranteed & I guess the browns offer was a good one too, but he liked it in Carolina & took less money. I guess he didnt like the cities. (he does seem like a family man)
Looking at it a different way.
Maybe he wants to play his old team twice a year to give it to them?

Interesting, I mean the Panthers are a year to year team. They could compete for the division but maybe he wants to stay in the NFC, it's what he knows. Yeah and like you pointed out maybe he wants to live in Carolina more than CLE or BAL, I don't blame him from that aspect.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting, I mean the Panthers are a year to year team. They could compete for the division but maybe he wants to stay in the NFC, it's what he knows. Yeah and like you pointed out maybe he wants to live in Carolina more than CLE or BAL, I don't blame him from that aspect.

From what we know, it seems like he took less to stay in the DIV. I think in part he knows CAR and he knows who he's lining up against twice a year. On the money side, he had to feel the incentives were somewhat attainable to boost him near that $10 mil.

As far as the competition side of it...I know there is a lot of pre-season hype on the Browns, but I guess he looked at CAR as having an equal chance to compete in the NFCS.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what we know, it seems like he took less to stay in the DIV. I think in part he knows CAR and he knows who he's lining up against twice a year. On the money side, he had to feel the incentives were somewhat attainable to boost him near that $10 mil.

As far as the competition side of it...I know there is a lot of pre-season hype on the Browns, but I guess he looked at CAR as having an equal chance to compete in the NFCS.

I mean from a competition perspective both teams would have been in tough division. Saints and Falcons. Then if he chose the Browns or Ravens you have either the Browns and Steelers or Ravens and Steelers. Tough either way. Carolina has proven to be a contender in the past but it's been some time.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean from a competition perspective both teams would have been in tough division. Saints and Falcons. Then if he chose the Browns or Ravens you have either the Browns and Steelers or Ravens and Steelers. Tough either way. Carolina has proven to be a contender in the past but it's been some time.

Yeah, but he knows ATL and NO and I guess in his mind, he likes where CAR is. I think if he saw a more clear picture in CLE or BAL maybe he leaves the DIV.

My personal feeling on CAR is a lot like I have with BAL...on paper they have some pieces like every team does, but you don't really get excited, but every time I try to write them off in preseason, they surprise me.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure am glad that we withdrew our offer. We just have too much young talent on our defense to risk bringing in an outsider that will hinder development!

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1