• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I GUARANTEE a Chiefs Super Bowl victory

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pulling for Tom. Yes he's 43 but seemingly timeless and I've got to cheer for that. The Bucs have the home game so that counts too. Brady has a lot of weapons and Mahomes is one small hit away from an easy concussion.

Bucs 31 - KC 27

one small hit away from a concussion? what makes you think that?

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mahommes gets knocked out, then TB should pull it off. I just don't think the Bucs D is up to the task of stopping that offense.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC may be in for big trouble with their depleted OL vs Barrett and JPP.
Historically speaking, this is a pretty big deal. Lots of bad olines have ruined it for teams in the Super Bowl over the years. Its not hard to think that Mahomes with a bad toe is a little limited with his mobility and the Bucs have advantages at every trench position could end really poorly for the Chiefs.

I'm not going to be making any predictions on this game. There are scenarios where KC could have a blowout win. Scenarios where Tampa Bay could have a blowout win.

Tampa doesn't have anyone who can guard Hill. Bowles as a DC is solid, though, and has the tools to take Kelce out of his game and stop the run game. Bowles would probably double Hill and make Watkins, Robinson or Hardman beat them which is a safer gamble for Tampa.

Spags has a history of beating Brady. Tampa has the tools to run the ball against KC, though, and has the TEs to really push the weaker players on the Chiefs defense. I could see that going either way because Brady is usually less effective against man coverage but Brady also has the weapons to win man coverage down the field.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Historically speaking, this is a pretty big deal. Lots of bad olines have ruined it for teams in the Super Bowl over the years. Its not hard to think that Mahomes with a bad toe is a little limited with his mobility and the Bucs have advantages at every trench position could end really poorly for the Chiefs.

I'm not going to be making any predictions on this game. There are scenarios where KC could have a blowout win. Scenarios where Tampa Bay could have a blowout win.

Tampa doesn't have anyone who can guard Hill. Bowles as a DC is solid, though, and has the tools to take Kelce out of his game and stop the run game. Bowles would probably double Hill and make Watkins, Robinson or Hardman beat them which is a safer gamble for Tampa.

Spags has a history of beating Brady. Tampa has the tools to run the ball against KC, though, and has the TEs to really push the weaker players on the Chiefs defense. I could see that going either way because Brady is usually less effective against man coverage but Brady also has the weapons to win man coverage down the field.
i'm taking spags and the KC defense vs. bowles and Tampa's D vs the KC offense. Sorry, but KC is simply too potent for tampa to be able to stop Kelce AND effectively limit their ability to run the ball, it's going to have to be either/or. and if they double Hill, hardman and/or robinson are more than capable of making them pay on repeated receptions for 1st down or touchdowns.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm taking spags and the KC defense vs. bowles and Tampa's D vs the KC offense. Sorry, but KC is simply too potent for tampa to be able to stop Kelce AND effectively limit their ability to run the ball, it's going to have to be either/or. and if they double Hill, hardman and/or robinson are more than capable of making them pay on repeated receptions for 1st down or touchdowns.
Its not so much 'if' they double Hill. They will double Hill. Hill won the game by himself earlier this year before the 2nd quarter even started. Total domination. If Mahomes is as accurate against the Bucs as he was against the Bills in the last game then Tampa will have a hard time slowing down Watkins, Hardman and Robinson.

Lavonte David and White seem like one of the best LB combos in the game. They can probably limit Kelce more than almost any other team but if they're put in one on one situations then I do think Kelce can win some of those matchups, too.

In a lot of ways, though, this will come down to the weaker players on the KC roster. Their oline. Their other WRs. Their defensive line players who won't get matched up on Wirfs and Marpet. Whoever the Chiefs will be using to guard Tampa's TEs.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not so much 'if' they double Hill. They will double Hill. Hill won the game by himself earlier this year before the 2nd quarter even started. Total domination. If Mahomes is as accurate against the Bucs as he was against the Bills in the last game then Tampa will have a hard time slowing down Watkins, Hardman and Robinson.

Lavonte David and White seem like one of the best LB combos in the game. They can probably limit Kelce more than almost any other team but if they're put in one on one situations then I do think Kelce can win some of those matchups, too.

In a lot of ways, though, this will come down to the weaker players on the KC roster. Their oline. Their other WRs. Their defensive line players who won't get matched up on Wirfs and Marpet. Whoever the Chiefs will be using to guard Tampa's TEs.
I think Lavonte David is very good, but he's better in stopping the run than he is covering TE's (like most 'backers that play his position). Situationally, I just think the Chiefs are too good, and they're too clever in how they manipulate an opposing defense, for Tampa to keep up. I actually think that, after the regular-season game, this will be an easier game for them than that game was.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about your loss chief fans

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about your loss chief fans
If Buccs won, the Chief fans would be ok. Can't say the same about the Brady haters, some would go into hiding again, or just disappear for good

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Buccs won, the Chief fans would be ok. Can't say the same about the Brady haters, some would go into hiding again, or just disappear for good
That would be the best day of my life, not because the Chiefs lost. But because fuck Brady haters

bstoves24

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,316.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Chiefs have the same magic as last year. Also TB thrives in games where he is an underdog, never count him out!.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Going with the "reverse jinx" huh?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going with the "reverse jinx" huh?
If I believed in jinxes then I wouldn't actually believe that I had enough mojo to reverse jinx someone who is continuously wrong like the original poster.

This was my preseason Super Bowl matchup. I don't really have one team as significantly more talented than the other but they also dont really matchup well with each other. I have no read on this game at all.