• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I got a Pacers Established in "67 hoodie!

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may go through a neighborhood in Carmel with my hood up and see who wants to exchange gunfire. On second thought, I would not want to get any blood on this beauty. Even someone else's.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may go through a neighborhood in Carmel with my hood up and see who wants to exchange gunfire. On second thought, I would not want to get any blood on this beauty. Even someone else's.

Lol, got a replica jersey of Jerry West around here. Gotta take care of the relics...:suds:

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved that guy. True warrior. One of my favorite stories is when Hondo came to him after the Celtics had beaten them in game 7 in LA. Makes me ashamed I am in such a foul mood this morning. Trips to Muncie (In-laws) tend to make me mean spirited.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved that guy. True warrior. One of my favorite stories is when Hondo came to him after the Celtics had beaten them in game 7 in LA. Makes me ashamed I am in such a foul mood this morning. Trips to Muncie (In-laws) tend to make me mean spirited.

Lol i feel your pain. If it's anything i dread, it spending time with the in-laws. They certainly aren't the brightest bulbs in the room...

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol i feel your pain. If it's anything i dread, it spending time with the in-laws. They certainly aren't the brightest bulbs in the room...

I imagine you two know the story, but West had played his guts out in that game 7 and scored somewhere in the 40's if my memory is correct. Hondo knew the depth of West's feelings and effort. It was said that he went to the Lakers locker room and quietly held West's hand as he wept. Apparently no words were exchanged.