• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Feel Like I'm Taking Crazy Pills!!

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't we beat the Giants already this season?? Of course that means nothing coming into this game, but all I hear on the radio is about how Alex Smith hasn't faced a defense like this. And how he is being discredited for the Saints game because they were playing single coverage and the Giants won't be doing that because they get their pressure with four. We faced that very same defense already and prevailed.

It was a great game and the Giants are a really tough team to beat. But we won that game without Gore, and Eli Manning was pretty on fire that game. He did have two picks, but he was making unhuman throws. And Smith had the bad interception near the endzone that hurt.

I like the fact that everyone keeps doubting the 49ers, but at the same time I just don't get it. Came back against the Eagles. Beat the Lions at home when they were undefeated. Beat the Giants, Steelers, and won the division. Beat the unbeatable Saints in the playoffs. All of these better QB's, and Smith keeps beating them all making plays when asked to. What more does it take?

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, listening to Bill Simmons talk about the game, he said something like "I'd like anyone to explain to me how they could take the Niners here".....like its some huge mystery, rather than something that JUST HAPPENED.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While it is obviously ridiculous that people try so hard to discredit the 49ers and Alex Smith, I'll take it... the motivation from not being respected by anyone has helped get them this far. Its awesome that at this point... after what they did to the Saints... people are still saying the 49ers are pretenders. Thanks for the motivation media morons

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
While it is obviously ridiculous that people try so hard to discredit the 49ers and Alex Smith, I'll take it... the motivation from not being respected by anyone has helped get them this far. Its awesome that at this point... after what they did to the Saints... people are still saying the 49ers are pretenders. Thanks for the motivation media morons

I'm a subscriber to this school of thought as well. We all heard Vernon mention this precise motivation when asked what went through his mind right after his catch - so, IMO, keep it comin'!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
we always get riled when we read negative stuff on the 49ers, are we surprised by "doubting" words? there'll always be good things and bad things written, its the media's job.

there will always be talking heads on one side, the rest on the other. they're supposed to spur fan emotions.

i wouldn't like it if ALL media (written) was ALL positive on the 49ers, wouldn't like it if ALL talking heads were ALL positive on the 49ers. better when there's doubt cause it'll keep our players 'blue collar'.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im with ya Tall its getting rediculous lately, all i keep hearing is about how the Giants are playing great football lately and they are healthier and much better then last time we played. It's as if they are the only team that has gotten better since week 10 its rediculous.

But like many have stated and I myself will, i love it! Keep hating like they have all year, it puts the chip right on their shoulders and Harbaugh knows it. Im sure he tells it to the players all the time!

Many people i know where i live have been doubting us all year. I keep saying and have said it to them all year. "keep hating, we just keep winning!"

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we also beat the steelers on MNF...

and yes you are taking crazy pills... probably from the same pharmacy i got mine cause i'm seeing the SF 49ers led by Alex Smith in the NFC title game!!!!!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
we also beat the steelers on MNF...

and yes you are taking crazy pills... probably from the same pharmacy i got mine cause i'm seeing the SF 49ers led by Alex Smith in the NFC title game!!!!!

Repped!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

success_baby-kid.jpg

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait until Monday when Colin Cowturd comes up with some farfetched excuse why the Niners won. Well the Giants ha to travel west and and Osi farted so strenously he blew out his groin which mae him fall on Eli who got a broken rib. Niners won't get any love until they lift the Lombardi and Harbaugh walks over to that troll Belechek and peckerslaps him.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Didn't we beat the Giants already this season?? Of course that means nothing coming into this game, but all I hear on the radio is about how Alex Smith hasn't faced a defense like this. And how he is being discredited for the Saints game because they were playing single coverage and the Giants won't be doing that because they get their pressure with four. We faced that very same defense already and prevailed.

It was a great game and the Giants are a really tough team to beat. But we won that game without Gore, and Eli Manning was pretty on fire that game. He did have two picks, but he was making unhuman throws. And Smith had the bad interception near the endzone that hurt.

I like the fact that everyone keeps doubting the 49ers, but at the same time I just don't get it. Came back against the Eagles. Beat the Lions at home when they were undefeated. Beat the Giants, Steelers, and won the division. Beat the unbeatable Saints in the playoffs. All of these better QB's, and Smith keeps beating them all making plays when asked to. What more does it take?

I'm really not that impressed with the Giants D. It's good but not scary good. Now, if you try to bludgeon them, you'll get beat but a well-planned, well-executed, scheme can beat them just like 6 other clubs did this year.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Colin listed us as the most complete team in the playoffs?

He better jump on the bandwagon!