• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Don't Like reading Stuff Like This

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Brandon? Yeah, I think he's coming along. We've challenged him hard like we do everyone on our team," Coach Kyle Shanahan told reporters after joint practices on Thursday. "What’s been nice about him, he's had some good days and some bad days and he keeps coming back the next day harder. I mean, he's been up to the challenge, working his butt off the way he’s blocking, the way he's working. Regardless of how he does each day, if he keeps that attitude, he will only get better.”

I hate reading stuff like this. Having them go full bore in practice could be the reason why the 49ers lead the league in injuries year in and year out.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, these lazy, half-assed "union" practices don't get players ready for the season. We never saw so many muscle pulls and weakness sprains when training camp meant actually training. I remember when I was a Patriot fan, in the early Brady years, how the Dark Lord's teams always dominated the first few weeks because they were prepared, while other teams were just going through the motions.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, these lazy, half-assed "union" practices don't get players ready for the season. We never saw so many muscle pulls and weakness sprains when training camp meant actually training. I remember when I was a Patriot fan, in the early Brady years, how the Dark Lord's teams always dominated the first few weeks because they were prepared, while other teams were just going through the motions.
Strange, but true. The NFLPA and the league no longer allow pads during the first week of camp, so there's no contact. First day of full pads, Belichick had the Patriots player do six hours of end zone practice. The following day was no pads and had everyone stretching out the lameness from the previous day's exertion. On day three it was back to red zone practice for four straight hours. Full contact.

In their first two preseason games, Josh had Mac Jones run "No Huddle" from inside their own twenty into the opposite end zone. Patriots didn't have hands on knees, but the 'skins and Eagles looked pretty winded.