• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don't understand all the love for the Rams this week...

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also left out Frank Clark, if he's able to keep it going during the regular season I could easily see him becoming ROOKIE of YEAR.
Defensive Rookie of the year that is. Looks like Tyler Lockett may have offensive rookie of the year in his sights as well.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many things to be excited to see this game, but I can't wait to see if Clark is the real deal. He has the potential to make some bone crunching hits on Sunday. As it is Bennett has gone off on that team like no other. Now you have a young and very hungry kid that's every bit the rusher Bennett is? Well, at least in preseason which admittedly doesn't mean that much yet.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone explain to me why we should believe bevell will do anything with graham?

When i think bevell, potential is the last word that comes to mind.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't be able to tell what Bevell has in store for the season just this game. Line being as bad as it likely will be I don't expect to see Graham get like 100y. At most maybe 30's or 40's. It's going to be a ground game.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they play Seattle tough most of the time. But seriously, outside of the d line, what do they have going for them? A green o line? A weak secondary? A 3rd string RB? A brand new QB, who was a bit overrated at his last stop?

I do see a close game until the 4th, then the Hawks pull away. But that has more to do with how the Hawks play every game than how good the Rams are.

And forget about any STs TDs, it ain't gonna happen.

Not trying to throw shade on the Rams, they may surprise me. But many people talk like it's a foregone conclusion that the Hawks are going to have their hands full. When I just see a team with a lot of question marks.
I more or less ask the same question. Even without Kam, I have no idea how the Rams should be able to move the ball and score more than about 2 FGs. I feel a TD will have to be set up by something non-standard, like a turnover in our own territory, punt return, etc. If their offense makes a long TD drive even 1 time then I'll be a bit worried about what will happen the following week in GB.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm i dunno as i said in the Pitt/NE game thread the first three games of the season can be real bloopers often,but i doubt it with the Hawks to well coached and many have played together long enough.

I think people underestimate the Rams,i think Foles is going to have a good year with them.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is Foles overrated?

The guy comes out and plays lights out for Phillly. In 2013 he had 20 something TD's and 1 int.
Then last year happens. The second Foles started playing like Mark Sanchez ..he was gone. And then what does Philly do ...they make Mark Sanchez the QB. Mr 50% Int vs TD's

There may be some hype for Foles now because there are some like myself who feel the plug got pulled on Foles waaay too early.

Foles played like crap cause Philly's O-line was awful, yet he was still 6-2 before injury. I agree with you that getting rid of Foles was a mistake and I think that could haunt Chipper if Bradford goes down early in the season and Foles is playing well for STL.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, seriously... It wasnt me who made this thread, twas the voices in my head.