• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I catch 'em when I go ....

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literal translation is bag of milk.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where there is one, there are many. I like them. Sometimes I'll keep one around for a couple days before relocating. The one today was very well-behaved. Didn't even bite me once.

i love having snakes around. i get to act like a kid again trying to catch em. i used to get in so much trouble because i would catch the little 2 footers and bring them in my bedroom. Took me a few years to figure out they could escape from shoe boxes. Scared the shit out of my quite a few times

Mo_Cutter

'Member 34-13, Taters?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
tittyfish.jpg

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i love having snakes around. i get to act like a kid again trying to catch em. i used to get in so much trouble because i would catch the little 2 footers and bring them in my bedroom. Took me a few years to figure out they could escape from shoe boxes. Scared the shit out of my quite a few times

I have an empty aquarium with a screen top from back when I kept a pet snake 25 years ago. Now I can just throw one in there whenever. But to feed them is a pain, so I only keep them long enough to creep out my gf or my neighbors.
This was a pretty good one I grabbed out of the water a couple years ago...
attachment.php

Attachments

• snake10crop.jpg
    snake10crop.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 148

Mo_Cutter

'Member 34-13, Taters?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I have an empty aquarium with a screen top from back when I kept a pet snake 25 years ago. Now I can just throw one in there whenever. But to feed them is a pain, so I only keep them long enough to creep out my gf or my neighbors.
This was a pretty good one I grabbed out of the water a couple years ago...
attachment.php

Yellow-bellied water snake.