• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I can make a team today to beat the 1992 Dream Team

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only quibble here is, again, 1992 Bird wouldn't be worth much.
If I were to quibble... this is a problem with the question then. We discount '92 Bird because he is close to washed up... but if we're picking a team of modern all-stars we have the luxury of excluding guys like Dwayne Wade.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley? Lmao. KD has 5 inches on him. GL guarding the perimeter.

Like Barkley can't bark at him from the bench and come in and man handle KDs skinny ass for a few minutes. KD and his momma would be balling and KD crying on twitter after the game on his fake account. Real strong minded guy right there.

I'm still laughing at your KD is a killer comment. He had to go join Steph Klay and Dray to get it done

That's straight gangsta

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Barkley can't bark at him from the bench and come in and man handle KDs skinny ass for a few minutes. KD and his momma would be balling and KD crying on twitter after the game on his fake account. Real strong minded guy right there.

I'm still laughing at your KD is a killer comment. He had to go join Steph Klay and Dray to get it done

That's straight gangsta

So you're saying KD isn't a bad-ass? Well he should stop acting like 1 then. How many times has that tough guy been T's up this year? I've lost count.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make good, fair points... I would still say today's big men are significantly less skilled in the post than the big men of the Dream Team era... generally speaking.

In fairness, today's big men are probably better in other areas... 3 pt shooting and ball handling come to mind.

The intimidation factor from the big men on that 1992 team along with Jordan is overwhelming to any team of today's era. Big men today don't even have post moves. Put those guys on a team with Jordan... Good luck

The Admiral blocking out Anthony Davis? :lol:

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying KD isn't a bad-ass? Well he should stop acting like 1 then. How many times has that tough guy been T's up this year? I've lost count.

Funny post but the refs are a joke today. Not sure if KD is crying too much or the refs are too sensitive. In many sports they take over the game. Sometimes watching college bball is unbearable but some of that is because my Illini suck too.

Refs are way over the top. I would love to see them let the players play more

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think KD had a great finals last year. That's easy to do with teammates like that. But leaving OKC after they had the Warriors down 3-1, the twitter bs... its hard to respect a guy like that.

It's like Ewing leaving the knicks cuz they couldn't beat the Bulls and he joins the Bulls.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny post but the refs are a joke today. Not sure if KD is crying too much or the refs are too sensitive. In many sports they take over the game. Sometimes watching college bball is unbearable but some of that is because my Illini suck too.

Refs are way over the top. I would love to see them let the players play more

The refs are a joke but I won't blame them for KD's overly immature behavior of late. He's already been T'd up more times this year than the rest of his career combined. And let's not forget he took the absurd extra step of defending himself on social media w/ a fake account. KD ran to a team he couldn't beat & now that he has that elusive ring he's gone 100% bitch-diva. Word is if the Warriors win it all again (which I expect) he will only refer to himself in the 3rd person.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's straight gangsta

All that is besides the point, Barkley never won a title with any team. KD is unstoppable on offense. Barkley is not guarding him on the perimeter or driving to the lane lmao. I don’t care how skinny KD is, 240 to be exact. He can still post up barkley and shoot right over him bc he has any shot over him, too much length. But you can just ignore all that.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that is besides the point, Barkley never won a title with any team. KD is unstoppable on offense. Barkley is not guarding him on the perimeter or driving to the lane lmao. I don’t care how skinny KD is, 240 to be exact. He can still post up barkley and shoot right over him bc he has any shot over him, too much length. But you can just ignore all that.

KD is weak minded. Sorry anyone that does something like that is just flat out weak. Getting in his head would be hilarious to watch from a 90s era where these guys talked ALOT ofnsmack.

Weak Sauce just like you and your momma jokes

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The intimidation factor from the big men on that 1992 team along with Jordan is overwhelming to any team of today's era. Big men today don't even have post moves. Put those guys on a team with Jordan... Good luck

The Admiral blocking out Anthony Davis? :lol:

AD vs The Admiral would be a fun matchup

Robinson 7’1” 250
AD 6’10” 255

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs are a joke but I won't blame them for KD's overly immature behavior of late. He's already been T'd up more times this year than the rest of his career combined. And let's not forget he took the absurd extra step of defending himself on social media w/ a fake account. KD ran to a team he couldn't beat & now that he has that elusive ring he's gone 100% bitch-diva. Word is if the Warriors win it all again (which I expect) he will only refer to himself in the 3rd person.

Can you imagine the 90s guys getting in his head?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine the 90s guys getting in his head?

Oh it would have been awful for KD. Who do you think Rodman would have pissed off quicker, KD or Draymond?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD is weak minded. Sorry anyone that does something like that is just flat out weak. Getting in his head would be hilarious to watch from a 90s era where these guys talked ALOT ofnsmack.

Weak Sauce just like you and your momma jokes

You still haven’t said how Barkley will stop KD lol. KD gets trash talked to him constantly, if you don’t think so you are delusional. Remember, he put up 66 at Rucker. Barkely is not defending up dude, just give it up already. Pippen is probably the better matchup but Pippen isn’t starting on that squad

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh it would have been awful for KD. Who do you think Rodman would have pissed off quicker, KD or Draymond?

Oh I've brought it up in threads in here that come up every other month. 90s Bulls vs current Warriors. Rodman got in everyone's head. Game 6 against Seattle Shawn Kemp lost his shit :lol:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still haven’t said how Barkley will stop KD lol. KD gets trash talked to him constantly, if you don’t think so you are delusional. Remember, he put up 66 at Rucker. Barkely is not defending up dude, just give it up already. Pippen is probably the better matchup but Pippen isn’t starting on that squad

Never said Barkley stops KD. I said he'd be barking at him 24/7. Would make him cry. All you need from Pippen is his D and yeah he could start.

Try some of this for your butthurt and be sure to pass it on to your boy KD

IMG_3160.JPG

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were to quibble... this is a problem with the question then. We discount '92 Bird because he is close to washed up... but if we're picking a team of modern all-stars we have the luxury of excluding guys like Dwayne Wade.
This is fair. Just wanted to have a discussion about possibly beating the best team ever assembled

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of these young guys can't help it. They came out high school or 1 year of college and went straight to the Pros. They've been catered to since early high school setting up their
Mentality.

Look at the coaches some of the dream teamers learned from in college. Dean Smith Judd Heathcoat John Thompson Guy Lewis. Who am I leaving out?

That's a lot of bball IQ handed down along with playing 3 years in college

Last edited:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I've brought it up in threads in here that come up every other month. 90s Bulls vs current Warriors. Rodman got in everyone's head. Game 6 against Seattle Shawn Kemp lost his shit :lol:

Frank Brickowski

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank Brickowski

That guy got tossed in 2 of those games? Or 1? Throwing punches at Rodman.

Classic shit. Watching these re-runs is way better than my current Bulls. :lol:

Rodman was comedy and you forget all the shit he pulled & got away with