• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I bet Marvin Lewis loses his job after tonight

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than one person believes we never landed on the Moon...doesn't make them right...

Well then, I guess I will keep my opinion about the hit, instead of watching it over and over trying to see your side

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hint...look at his shoulder go down for no reason other than to try to knock Brown out, then think about what he would have instead done if he (as you put it) was trying to avoid him. Shoulder pad to head = knockout shot...

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that Marvin Lewis is coming out and defending/coddling (to an extent) Burfict and Jones is the exact reason this kind of shit keeps happening with the Bungles. Lewis needs to be fired for tolerating this type of shit, and the Brown family doesn't seem willing to pull the trigger. What are they now 0-7 in the playoffs under Lewis?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hint...look at his shoulder go down for no reason other than to try to knock Brown out, then think about what he would have instead done if he (as you put it) was trying to avoid him. Shoulder pad to head = knockout shot...

I will say this - it won't hurt my feelings if we play Cincy in the first 3 weeks

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL didn't see it your way. He's suspended 3 games next season

I didn't expect them too because of his past. The NFL suspended Brady too. He didn't miss any games. The NFL isn't always right either

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't expect them too because of his past. The NFL suspended Brady too. He didn't miss any games. The NFL isn't always right either

They are in this case. Goodell may finally win a court case if it goes that far.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think Burfict is just misunderstood. After reading this, I'm thinking he's not a bad guy after all:
Vontaze Burfict's dirtiest plays

If you watched all of those you might see what I'm trying to say, but maybe not. My point this whole time was if he intended to injure him, why stop at the shoulder. Use the helmet and make sure u knock him out. U are gonna get fined , suspended, flagged if he makes any contact with his helmet. Why not really make it count and then stand over him and let him know to never come over the fucking middle again. Seeing what I've seen- if he had it to do over again and knew the outcome he would have speared him. So just maybe if he really meant to injure- your words- at the last split second he held back showing restraint. Let's be real here- he could have scrambled his eggs a lot better than he did.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can remember watching Burfict a lot his early years at ASU. He was a monster. By the time he was a junior - his coach wasn't even playing him much because he would do this. I'm gonna go back to the ESPN days here- my first real disagreement/ fight with Pday came over this guy. PDay wanted us to draft him. I said no way , he is a nut job. Pday then said something about ass whip comments and it got ugly for few days.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can remember watching Burfict a lot his early years at ASU. He was a monster. By the time he was a junior - his coach wasn't even playing him much because he would do this. I'm gonna go back to the ESPN days here- my first real disagreement/ fight with Pday came over this guy. PDay wanted us to draft him. I said no way , he is a nut job. Pday then said something about ass whip comments and it got ugly for few days.
You Guys.....
That bad pday....if only he was like the rest of us

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Guys.....
That bad pday....if only he was like the rest of us

Did I lie? Did u want Burfict? You haven't commented until now on this whole thread. I've been waiting to hear your thoughts.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watched all of those you might see what I'm trying to say, but maybe not. My point this whole time was if he intended to injure him, why stop at the shoulder. Use the helmet and make sure u knock him out. U are gonna get fined , suspended, flagged if he makes any contact with his helmet. Why not really make it count and then stand over him and let him know to never come over the fucking middle again. Seeing what I've seen- if he had it to do over again and knew the outcome he would have speared him. So just maybe if he really meant to injure- your words- at the last split second he held back showing restraint. Let's be real here- he could have scrambled his eggs a lot better than he did.
He leaned into him as much as he could. Delivered as much of a blow as he could. Tried to hurt him as much as he could. Leading with head is illegal, but not necessarily an indicator of trying to hurt more and certainly a silly way of portraying that he wasn't trying to injure him. Heck, you could have just gone with "he didn't kick him in the nuts, so clearly he wasn't trying to hurt him" :noidea:

I'm done on the topic with you. If you are holding up or showing restraint, you DON'T lower your shoulder into a guy. You will argue what you want and I really said all I could to try to make my point. I tend to think you are just refusing to admit you are wrong, but who knows maybe you really think Burfict found Jesus even after watching how completely insane and out of control he was all game and after trying to fight and hurt everyone he came across whenever possible he held up and showed restraint....

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He leaned into him as much as he could. Delivered as much of a blow as he could. Tried to hurt him as much as he could. Leading with head is illegal, but not necessarily an indicator of trying to hurt more and certainly a silly way of portraying that he wasn't trying to injure him. Heck, you could have just gone with "he didn't kick him in the nuts, so clearly he wasn't trying to hurt him" :noidea:

I'm done on the topic with you. If you are holding up or showing restraint, you DON'T lower your shoulder into a guy. You will argue what you want and I really said all I could to try to make my point. I tend to think you are just refusing to admit you are wrong, but who knows maybe you really think Burfict found Jesus even after watching how completely insane and out of control he was all game and after trying to fight and hurt everyone he came across whenever possible he held up and showed restraint....

It's not about me being right or wrong. I didn't know his intentions. I have said maybe he did try to do what you said. I'm just saying I'm not 100 percent sure he did it to injure him. Truthfully I'm not 51 percent sure he did it to injure. Should he have been flagged- yes by rule. Should he be suspended- yes, he is at a point where he should leave nothing to doubt. Did he mean to hurt him- I don't know. I have seen much more violent hits and guys get right up.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's play the game - " A Time to Kill"

Close your eyes for a few seconds and watch the play. Now open quick and pretend it was Sean Lee or Darren Woodson. You still convicting them for intent to injure??

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's play the game - " A Time to Kill"

Close your eyes for a few seconds and watch the play. Now open quick and pretend it was Sean Lee or Darren Woodson. You still convicting them for intent to injure??
That game can be played both ways. What if it was Dez taking the hit?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game can be played both ways. What if it was Dez taking the hit?

I shouldn't have put Cowboys. I was trying to think of LBs that aren't dirty. Open your eyes and pretend it was Keuchly or Davis from Carolina.