• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I bet Marvin Lewis loses his job after tonight

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's violent. Football is a rough game. Yesterday, Bridgewater throws a 6 yard out to Diggs. It may have been 17. As soon as he caught the ball Sherman lowered his head and went straight to him. The Wr turned and lowered his head as well. Because he is a so called ball carrier though that's not a penalty. To me that was much more violent than Burficts hit but it is legal and rightfully so. I get why Burficts was a penalty- all I'm saying is he could have made it a lot worse.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch ROdgers take the safety yesterday vs the Skins. I have seen that called a penalty before. ROdgers ducks and the DLineman clubs him with hand and arm on the side of his head. It didn't get called, but I've seen it before.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's violent. Football is a rough game. Yesterday, Bridgewater throws a 6 yard out to Diggs. It may have been 17. As soon as he caught the ball Sherman lowered his head and went straight to him. The Wr turned and lowered his head as well. Because he is a so called ball carrier though that's not a penalty. To me that was much more violent than Burficts hit but it is legal and rightfully so. I get why Burficts was a penalty- all I'm saying is he could have made it a lot worse.

underlined: I thought it was starting in 2014. Remember they kept using Murray as an example for the rule change?

Bolded: Just because it could have been worse doesn't mean it wasn't really bad. Maybe it was only as bad as he could line him up and he was trying for even worse but couldn't get there? Regardless being "worse" just means fine would have been even bigger. I'm not sure what else to say. You CAN'T hit a defenseless receiver and you CAN'T go for the head. Add in he did both on purpose and its a total BS cheap shot with intent to injure. I'm honestly confused as to how you can defend it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hit on the Ravens guy though, you see happen a lot. LBs like picking WRs off. Maybe the all don't lead with their head. I mean can you watch that one time at full speed and be able to tell if Burfict led with his helmet and or hit the guy in the head or chest

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
underlined: I thought it was starting in 2014. Remember they kept using Murray as an example for the rule change?

Bolded: Just because it could have been worse doesn't mean it wasn't really bad. Maybe it was only as bad as he could line him up and he was trying for even worse but couldn't get there? Regardless being "worse" just means fine would have been even bigger. I'm not sure what else to say. You CAN'T hit a defenseless receiver and you CAN'T go for the head. Add in he did both on purpose and its a total BS cheap shot with intent to injure. I'm honestly confused as to how you can defend it.

I defended Beckham too if you remember.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first shot looks bad and dirty. The next couple look iffy. The last one looks like he hit him in the shoulder almost.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just see if he plays this weekend

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that one is dirty. Imagine if Burfict did that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just see if he plays this weekend
Why in the World would that matter? It doesn't change his intent, lowering his shoulder or anything else. He didn't try to make a guy scared to come across the middle to help his teams on future plays, he tried to injure another player and everything he did that game makes that clear. I'm glad he was suspended for 3 games

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why in the World would that matter? It doesn't change his intent, lowering his shoulder or anything else. He didn't try to make a guy scared to come across the middle to help his teams on future plays, he tried to injure another player and everything he did that game makes that clear. I'm glad he was suspended for 3 games

Again man, I know the guy is a nut job and was definitely on edge the other night. Intent to injure is pretty broad IMO. Defensive players are taught to hit and hit hard. Now taking somebody out that's different. I mean when Sean Lee hits somebody I think he wants it too hurt. I don't think he wants or intends to injure though, but he wants them to feel it. My whole thing is if Burfict wanted to injure him why not hit him like Duante Robinson in the video above. Then again maybe he did and just missed with his helmet.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would it matter if he plays?? It's like I said about the video. The first shot looks awful and if that's all I saw , I would agree. Then I see the last shot, it looks like a glancing blow and to me makes me question if Pac Man is telling the truth about him flopping and winking. I'm not denying that Burfict is a bad guy and dirty player, but he had been warned by his coach. He had to know they were on the cusp of FG range. Is someone really that stupid? Maybe so

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to stay out of this discussion, but sorry Romo, your defense argument holds no water. It doesn't matter if Brown plays this week, it doesn't even matter if he continued to play that game. Burfitt hit him in the head neck area as a defenseless reciever. There is the penality, Jones went nuts, and bumped the ref, another penality. Case closed.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again man, I know the guy is a nut job and was definitely on edge the other night. Intent to injure is pretty broad IMO. Defensive players are taught to hit and hit hard. Now taking somebody out that's different. I mean when Sean Lee hits somebody I think he wants it too hurt. I don't think he wants or intends to injure though, but he wants them to feel it. My whole thing is if Burfict wanted to injure him why not hit him like Duante Robinson in the video above. Then again maybe he did and just missed with his helmet.

My guess is 100% that he tried. Just Didn't have the right angle

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would it matter if he plays?? It's like I said about the video. The first shot looks awful and if that's all I saw , I would agree. Then I see the last shot, it looks like a glancing blow and to me makes me question if Pac Man is telling the truth about him flopping and winking. I'm not denying that Burfict is a bad guy and dirty player, but he had been warned by his coach. He had to know they were on the cusp of FG range. Is someone really that stupid? Maybe so
Think of it this way. If even one replay shows that it isn't a glancing blow, you can be sure that it isn't...

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Burfict hit wasn't dirty. If he had launched himself at the WR, THEN I'd agree. Was it unnecessary? Absolutely......bad play all around. But if he intended to injure Brown, that was a weak attempt. He had him lined up.......he could have absolutely DESTROYED him by spearing him head first.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Burfict hit wasn't dirty. If he had launched himself at the WR, THEN I'd agree. Was it unnecessary? Absolutely......bad play all around. But if he intended to injure Brown, that was a weak attempt. He had him lined up.......he could have absolutely DESTROYED him by spearing him head first.

Glad someone sees it the way I do