• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I am so tired of this Defense

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and how fucking stupid the DBs are. These guys just seem to be more interested in being on sports center than they do in playing well. They make sports center plays for the other team weekly, and just don't seem to get that their stupid plays cost this teams games. It's not only them, but they seem to be the winners of the bone-head plays on a weekly basis, and they're the healthiest position group on the team.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is frustrating

DWood30

Go Pack Go!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this defense is awful. Here I was a few weeks back thinking that we actually had a solid D but I was fooled. Same shitty defense from last year.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the year before

Diamondback

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dom Capers is done.....MM was visibly upset at press conference. It won't happen until the end of the year probably, but he will definitely not be back. I think we should maybe go after Lovie Smith......

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so fricking hard watching these games anymore. Between the injuries, Rodgers going down, this shitty awful defense......let's just say it's going to be a long, crappy second half of the season.

And yes, let's bring in Lovie NOW! Don't wait until the end of the season. Capers and his idiots can bite me!

Diamondback

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lovie may not have cut it as a head coach, but no one will argue that he is a great DC.......

thequietone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense should get a huge break next week. The giants are god awful. The giants might be the worst 3-6 team I have ever seen.

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense should get a huge break next week. The giants are god awful. The giants might be the worst 3-6 team I have ever seen.

That may be true, but Eli has our number and always plays us tough, and I just don't have any confidence in this defense right now.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dom Capers is done.....MM was visibly upset at press conference. It won't happen until the end of the year probably, but he will definitely not be back. I think we should maybe go after Lovie Smith......

If defense does not show vast improvement, I agree this is Capers last year in Green Bay.

I thought defense was improving as season went along.... last 2 weeks have really been disappointing with their effort and results.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 3-6 team who has won three straight

Originally thought this was game Packers could still win, now I believe they lose this game as well. Giants have turned a corner somewhat... still have bad OL and issues with turnovers, but not like beginning of season.

They have 3 WRs as well and Nicks has given Packers all kinds of trouble in last 2 games.

Diamondback

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to say we can get a win in NY, but I honestly just don't see it happening. On the road, even against a reeling Giants team. IMHO, until #12 is back on the field, we won't win another game. The only bright spot is that we will get a higher draft pick. Now, having said that.....I can always wish that we could sneak into the playoffs and maybe have AR back, but they are going to have to win 2 or 3 games with a backup to accomplish that......I just can't see that happening.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been saying it for a few years now if you keep a close eye on Tramon Williams he is as overrated at corner as they come. Add no pass rush and linebackers that cant cover anyone out of the backfield and those are the Packers major weaknesses on defense.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It couldn't be the players. Gotta be the coach. :rolleyes:

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its a bit of both. Communication has always been a problem. For a few seasons. I think they have players to do better than average. I think one safety position is weak but other than that they have allshown me they can stick with their man and play defense.

They are good more plays than not, but when they're not they always give up big plays. They have play solid defense then just completely blow it. The coaches have to do a better job getting them ready and if its too complicated, simplify it. Something has got to change thats for sure.

MajorPackersFan

Boycott CBS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a doubt, it is both coaching and players. On the Eagles first TD, Tramon was in perfect position to make the INT, but it popped out of his hands and directly into the receivers. Tramon has to make that play. When McCoy runs square into Burnett or Jennings, only to bounce off of him and pick up another 15 yards, that's not coaching either. Quite often, these guys are getting in position to make plays. They're just not doing it.

On the other hand, we need to dial up more pressure on the QB. Calla few more safety blitzes. Banjo seemed to have some success doing that earlier in the season. Play calling in the 4th quarter has to stay aggressive. We can't allow the other team to score cheap points and get back into the game.

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, it simply comes down to making plays. They're in position a bunch...how many picks did Tramon Williams drop? A playmaker makes those plays. We have some playmakers on offense (Nelson, Jones, Lacy to a point, and of course Rodgers and Cobb when they're healthy.) Aside from a healthy Matthews, I'm not sure how many playmakers we have on defense. Shields keeps making me think he can be, but teams don't seem to be throwing his way much this year (and I guess I really wouldn't either at this point.) Solid-to-good players, but no true playmakers.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another week of loser football by the DBs of this team. Will these morons ever figure it out? It seems quite doubtful.

Start parking some of these idiots on the bench, starting with Jennings...