• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I am insecure and talk trash about college kids to make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What does it say about the coaching staff when these 5 players get so much playing time? Can't they evaluate talent even with the benefit of film study? I realize the lure of Davis' upside and that's why I have him last, but at least they should have punished him earlier in the year. With Stinespring in the booth there is one less offensive coach on the field so maybe Sherman can't see his receivers halfass it because he's looking at other parts of the offense. What am I saying it would be clear from the film that Roberts and Davis don't care this year so there should be no excuses. Has some of the staff quit or gone soft? What exactly IS the relationship with Newsome and Wang? Maybe Newsome loves the wang and that's his problem. Martin is the BLOCKING tight end? Really? I lost count of how many times Beamer said Holmes was going to be so great and we have all seen how wrong he was. Beamer needs to stick to special teams...er wait maybe just defense and have his son make the big in-game decisions about when to go for it on 4th down and when to call time outs or milk the clock

Last edited by a moderator:

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did this need a new thread? We already have 2-3 bitching about the coaches/bad player threads going.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I guess I should've started a celebratory thread about beating a 2 win BC team in overtime. Or one that relives the glory days of VT football

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
eventually if we all just ignore him, he will go away :D

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
eventually if we all just ignore him, he will go away :D

And leave you in blind homer la-la land? Never. I guess some fans watch VT games with their eyes covered

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fooz for head coach, OC, DC, OL, LB, DB, WR, QB, RB, and DL coach!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.