• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

huskers 17th in AP poll

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just fucking with you on the number.

Wisconsin keeps going to the Rose Bowl pretty regularly. How close are they to the NC? At a place like Nebraska, as a fan, I just can't have anything less than the NC be the goal. I may have too high of standards but I am a fan and only want the best for them.

Cuz they are not the Huskers. Nebraska trumps all.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you all I would give you my thoughts for the upcoming season and this is my first post for a while and possibly my last... due to some decisions and changes... so with that I will say...

While it appears we may come out a little better prepared and some improvement in some areas... we still have many unknowns and need certain players to step up. <-- This is a must for us to have any chance of playing in the Big Ten Championship game!

Will we get there?

I say we go 10-2 (6-2) in conference and should a perfect storm occur, we could get to 11-1 (7-1) in conference. I do not think our schedule is favorable to win out and we have too many question marks for us to get to the ultimate goal of 12-0 and in the NCG. One injury and the above could go out the window as I still do not see enough depth at key positions to take us to the next step.

I think this unit has the potential to surprise many people but can also see that something’s have not changed enough to warrant NCG predictions... I hope I am proven wrong here...

As always;

Be Careful, Be Good and be Proud to be a Husker!

Go Big Red!

nebraska_huskers_flag_16405big.jpg

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:love: BRS..

come around when ye can, tho i understand if ya can't..

even if your wrong about this year.. (Huskers will be champz.. FACT)

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you all I would give you my thoughts for the upcoming season and this is my first post for a while and possibly my last... due to some decisions and changes... so with that I will say...

While it appears we may come out a little better prepared and some improvement in some areas... we still have many unknowns and need certain players to step up. <-- This is a must for us to have any chance of playing in the Big Ten Championship game!

Will we get there?

I say we go 10-2 (6-2) in conference and should a perfect storm occur, we could get to 11-1 (7-1) in conference. I do not think our schedule is favorable to win out and we have too many question marks for us to get to the ultimate goal of 12-0 and in the NCG. One injury and the above could go out the window as I still do not see enough depth at key positions to take us to the next step.

I think this unit has the potential to surprise many people but can also see that something’s have not changed enough to warrant NCG predictions... I hope I am proven wrong here...

As always;

Be Careful, Be Good and be Proud to be a Husker!

Go Big Red!

nebraska_huskers_flag_16405big.jpg

Enjoy the season, sir. GBR!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take care BRS

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't look BRS will be coming back anytime soon huh?