• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Husker Shootin the Breeze Thread

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't put a price on somethin' like that.

I've got a signed pic by Frazier in mint condition. That'll stay in the family forever.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame you for wondering though LOL.

Maybe sell it for tix when we go to the NATTY. That would be completely acceptable haha.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'll be missing some Husker Games this fall.

Okay I got to tell this story about a gal I used to work with. She was like 60 years old at the time. Someone stole the battery out of her and her husband's car. A couple of days later, the battery shows up on their front porch with a letter explaining that the battery was taken because it was an emergency so this battery thief returned it with the note and an envelope. In the envelope there was two Husker Football tickets. This gal and her hubby went to the Husker game. When they got home, they found their house emptied out - everything was stolen. That was pretty fuq'd up because the police never caught the thieves.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand going to all the road games. This is college, your daughter shouldn't need your support at every stinkin game. Tell her you'll come to all the home ones and the road ones if they aren't too far. This isn't HS, you don't need to attend everything.

I do love girls in shorts though. about the only reason i ever went to college volleyball game when i was in school.

+1

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't put a price on somethin' like that.

I've got a signed pic by Frazier in mint condition. That'll stay in the family forever.

You're kids 'll be sellin' that thing as soon as you kick the bucket.

Party time!!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Okay I got to tell this story about a gal I used to work with. She was like 60 years old at the time. Someone stole the battery out of her and her husband's car. A couple of days later, the battery shows up on their front porch with a letter explaining that the battery was taken because it was an emergency so this battery thief returned it with the note and an envelope. In the envelope there was two Husker Football tickets. This gal and her hubby went to the Husker game. When they got home, they found their house emptied out - everything was stolen. That was pretty fuq'd up because the police never caught the thieves.

Damn...that is crazy

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know

but I do believe I heard this story before --just a little different though:L

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

These types of folks will get cancer and die at a very early age. Karma

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Friday morning all in Huskers land!

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBRZFRVXPSPPDMR.20110929012453.jpg

7_553587.jpg

days til life regains is meaning!

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so..i got on the tweeter this morning...i dont do that much. and i guess its niles paul birthday en sech. he retweeted a birthday wish from Goldie Bunz @g0ldie27. my curiousity got the best of me and i checked out her profile.

now, you task is to check out her profile too..look at her pictures and go to the fifth one (NSFW)...and answer would or would not?

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so..i got on the tweeter this morning...i dont do that much. and i guess its niles paul birthday en sech. he retweeted a birthday wish from Goldie Bunz @g0ldie27. my curiousity got the best of me and i checked out her profile.

now, you task is to check out her profile too..look at her pictures and go to the fifth one (NSFW)...and answer would or would not?

i literally just saw that and about clicked on it...i'll have to do it later though because i'm at work

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can i say maybe? her face is covered so can't tell if that's okay. Her body doesn't bother me, it's her arms and all the veins popping out all over the place that bothered me. her hands looked kinda manish too. I need a better pic.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, lost my modship..its was my last alternative to use 1217's old threads to start new ones