• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Husker Shootin the Breeze Thread

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may have persons in mind already, legally they have to post the job openings to the public. As Rulers stated it would be nice to have the positions filled a long time ago, a looong time ago, if we can afford it that is

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What corn train said.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
40k is just a number they put on the internet :L

Its really sad we didnt have these positions filled immediately in Spring, imo.. better late than never

Interesting this came right after the rivals board had a huge petition for increased recruiting budget

No, 40k is a starting point. A cheap one at that! :L

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama's paying Steele 200K .. I'd hope we're closer to 150k than 40k

This.

A quote from Saban on Director of Player Personnel (Steele): "As recruiting in college football has evolved through the years, this position is one of the most important on our staff."

It would be nice if we did more than just hand some money to GAs. And correctly acknowledge recruiting is important.

Last edited by a moderator:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

A quote from Saban on Director of Player Personnel (Steele): "As recruiting in college football has evolved through the years, this position is one of the most important on our staff."

It would be nice if we did more than just hand some money to GAs. And correctly acknowledge recruiting is important.

That's just buncha fancy pants city boy talk. We can wait till seasons over to do our recruitin like always

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, I need to read this thread more often. I figured shooting the breeze meant talking about hunting, fishing, cars, poker, drinking, girlfriends, etc. I did not know it also contained football stuff.

Lesson learned. Before I post anything I am checking this thread first.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, I need to read this thread more often. I figured shooting the breeze meant talking about hunting, fishing, cars, poker, drinking, girlfriends, etc. I did not know it also contained football stuff.

Lesson learned. Before I post anything I am checking this thread first.

Lol it usually is but sometimes they do talk football so drop
In every now and then ESP if I have a question

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI the secret to Sonic's Coney chili dog= Hormel chili w/o beans, and you guessed it, hot dogs

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Volleyball game was the fucking balls man.

Huskers are really really good. And Robinson is fucking amazing...her buddy Pollmiller (also a transfer from Tennessee) is outstanding.

That team could do something national this season.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Huskers are really really good. And Robinson is fucking amazing...her buddy Pollmiller (also a transfer from Tennessee) is outstanding.

Why yu no post pictures?

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This.

BINGO!

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The one against Minnesota? It was on BTN, I watched the third set. I had no idea that Minnesota was ranked 8th, Nebraska looked that much better than them. The twins Rolfzen look like the real deal.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one against Minnesota? It was on BTN, I watched the third set. I had no idea that Minnesota was ranked 8th, Nebraska looked that much better than them. The twins Rolfzen look like the real deal.

Yes those twins are unreal 6'3" athletes, and the frosh libero Wong-Orantes is unreal as well. Then the 6'3" Swede that likes to walk around on her hands. There's going to be a lot of wins in The Bob the next few years.