• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Husker game thoughts

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am numb and really can't think of much to say at this point except we looked as if we did not come to play... No excuses... May add some thoughts tomorrow as I have been ill all day and between being ill and seeing our performance... I just want to call it a day... :doh:

See ya all...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't fun to watch.........not fun at all. This is the most disappointed I've been after a Bo Pelini loss to be honest. Yea, he's had uglier games in the past........but we controlled our own destiny, and all we had to do was take care of the remaining opponents on our schedule.........all of which are lesser than the Cornhuskers.

We tripped up against perhaps the easiest of those remaining opponents.

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't fun to watch.........not fun at all. This is the most disappointed I've been after a Bo Pelini loss to be honest. Yea, he's had uglier games in the past........but we controlled our own destiny, and all we had to do was take care of the remaining opponents on our schedule.........all of which are lesser than the Cornhuskers.

We tripped up against perhaps the easiest of those remaining opponents.

Despite Iowa upsetting the Wolverines, I still think they were and are the easiest team of the last 4 games. LOL.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most disgusting thing about this loss is that I am going to have to root for Iowa next week. I think I'm going to puke right now.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wildcats wanted it more. We have a identity now of playing down to opponents and that we can't get up for them.

Congrats to Northwestern for their hard fought game.

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wildcats wanted it more. We have a identity now of playing down to opponents and that we can't get up for them.

Congrats to Northwestern for their hard fought game.

Actually we have an identity. One thing we have a identity for is being soft against the run and when we have to respect a running game, we are very vulnerable against the pass. Northwestern did what the Spartans should have done last week. Their run to pass ratio was greater than 2:1.
We also have an identity of poor play calling. It only took Beck one week to forget our winning formula. Run, run and run some more. Of course Mart could pass against Northwestern. Any decent team can, including Penn state. Why? They held the ball 8 minutes more than we did.

Sorry for picking on you. We didn't play down to them. They beat us fair and square. Just like we beat the Spartans fair and square.