• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hurry Up Sunday

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait, gonna be tough getting through this work day

[YOUTUBE]dF1PKs-3eQ0[/YOUTUBE]

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait, gonna be tough getting through this work day

I got a set of DVD's for Christmas that has all our playoff games and the SB from last year. I think I'll rewatch all those games today and tomorrow to pass the time and get me in the mood for another title!

GO HAWKS!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a set of DVD's for Christmas that has all our playoff games and the SB from last year. I think I'll rewatch all those games today and tomorrow to pass the time and get me in the mood for another title!

GO HAWKS!

I'll probably watch the first 2 games of "Three games to glory"

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year's lead-up to the game seems to be going slower than last year's did and last year's went by pretty slowly itself. Obviously the players have a lot of things to keep them busy during these two weeks leading up to the game, but I imagine that they've been chomping at the bit to play for about a week now. Luckily we're just under two days from kickoff now, but this week and a half has gone by in slow motion.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year's lead-up to the game seems to be going slower than last year's did and last year's went by pretty slowly itself. Obviously the players have a lot of things to keep them busy during these two weeks leading up to the game, but I imagine that they've been chomping at the bit to play for about a week now. Luckily we're just under two days from kickoff now, but this week and a half has gone by in slow motion.

Yah last years seemed to go faster,maybe it was because of all the stuff going on,this year it feels like the team and fans have this nose to the grind stone type of feel.

Granted getting a SB was the monkey off the back kinda thing for many,but this is just as big in many ways.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys think you got it bad. I have to wait until Monday morning to watch the SB.....